005

Ice To Melt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun, you okay?" 

 

 

Sehun wasn't acting like Sehun all day. He sat on the couch, arms crosed, eyes downcast. He muttered, "I'm okay, leave me alone." I sighed and walked away, preparing something to eat. Even precious Luhan couldn't help him. I started to create something I haven't seen lately in stores in this world. Well, I have, it's just SUPER expensive.

 

 

I began by softening the tapioca pearls, then created some concentrated tea. I grabbed a tall glass and let it sit there. I made some syrup with brown sugar and boiling water and mixed it. I put the pearls in the syrup and coated them. I layed some tapioca pearls at the bottom of the glass, layered condensed milk on top of it, added some milk, and poured the tea. I mixed it and picked it up gently.

 

 

"Sehun-ah? I got something called bubble tea fo-" In an instant he ran up to me and I almost dropped it. "Bubble Tea!?" He was very excited. "Yes! I love you!" I blushed. "Gimme!" He reached out for his bubble tea, but I easily dodged his hands.

 

 

He pouted, and that was SO cute. "If I give this bubble tea to you, will you tell me everything that happened?" He knows what I'm talking about. Mrs. Lee, or Kim, I don't remember, and stuff. He nodded quickly. "I WILL!" But I saw something on the table behind Sehun.

 

 

I quietly walked to the table behind Sehun, and reached out for the shiny object. I took a closer look and saw it was a card.

 

 

A card!

 

 

I layed the bubble tea on the table, and gently looked at the card. It was beautiful and showed a small tint of blue in the corner. I brang it up to my lips and gently kissed it. I felt wind pass roughly beside me. It all slowed down, and eventually stopped.

 

 

When I opened my eyes, I saw a handsome- damn it, why are my servants so handsome?!- young man with black hair and pretty eyes. He bowed. "Hello master." He greeted with his monotone voice. I smiled. "Hello! Will you tell me what your name is?" I said to the unknown servant. His eyes widened of shock, but soon dissolved into the normal eyes.

 

 

"Master, I'm sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter