Prologue

Ice To Melt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked into the library quietly. I decided to read a few books and go straight home. It was sundown, but mum worries about my studies too much. She said, "Sumi, I expect you to go read a few books at the library tonight. Expand your vocabulary and knowledge!"

 

 

Of course, I did just that. I thought she would come with me, but apparently not. I wandered around for some time. I didn't know what to read and wasted ten minutes of my time, just thinking of a book to read. I'm kinda awkard.

 

 

After choosing my worst subject- Math- I looked for a book- just anything related to math- on the shelves. But instead, I found a book. This one caught my attention for sure, with it's gold lining, despite it being dusty. It was chocolate brown, with gold lining like before, and gold print words, standing out bold and proud. I had to brush away some dust with my hand to see it properly.

 

 

"E-EXO?" I whispered. That was a weird name for a book. I wonder what lay inside it. After coughing out some dust, I opened the book. The pages were blank. Blank? I flipped through the pages and stopped when I found a trace of ink on one of the pages I flicked through. I quickly skipped back to that page.

 

 

I started reading out loud. "When the skies and ground were one, the legends, through their twelve forces nurtured the Tree Of Life. An eye of the Red Force created the evil which coveted the heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter