Chapter 3

When Hate Become Love

Im back with another chapter after i waste my time with many assignment lol lol

please read and have fun in ur own fantasy ^^

CHAPTER 3

 

He stared at me for whole day like I was a kishin (ghost). He freaked me out. I take a look at Jun, who is seriously talking with some girl and finally approached us. I can’t even look at Mingyu that stare at me like I was some alien or weird person.

 

                 “What do you want, stupid playboy?”. I’m asking out of curiousity.

 

                 “What your relationship with Jun?”. He asked while give me death glare. What he want actually? I’m not even his girlfriend or whatever. Why bother asking me?

 

                   “Not your problem”. As for the question, I reply it as cold as I can. This guy always appeared in front of me. Is he learned black magic or what?

 

                  “Whoa you guys. Why do I feel like death aura floating here? Please guys, don’t spread it too much”. Jun put Milkshake in front of me while chocolate shake in front of Mingyu.

 

                   “Thanks Jun-ah. I don’t even know about you coming back to Korea. Won’t you meet my dad later? He must miss you so much”. I take a sip of Milkshake. I watch over Jun carefully. There’s many changed. His style look more cool while his hair was cut short than before and he looked really handsome right now.

 

                  “Don’t look at me like that, Wonu-ah. You make me want to hug you right now. You look so cute when you wear that glasses. When did you started to wear that glasses? From what I know, you don’t have any sight disorder”. Jun look at me as if I can see the question mark on his head.

                  I take off my glasses and put it beside Milkshake on the table. I can see Mingyu shock by looking at me. Well, that expression was expected though.

 

                 “You know what happen to me when we in 5 Grade Lower, Jun. I don’t like popularity. It disturbed me and my studies. I had popularity and I want to keep low profile. Girl can be scary more than what we expected”.

 

                  Jun shake his head. He know well about what happen to me. I lost my friend that time because of the girls keep approached me and the boys always bullied me. They said I take their girlfriend. They also broke my leg and it make me away from my dearest sport that is soccer. After that, I take decision to wear a glasses, old glasses that make my face ugly and looking nerd. I also turn myself into nerd who is always obsessed with studies and book.

 

                “Your leg...you still not playing sport? How about soccer team? You also...”. Jun stopped his word when he see me shaking my head. Mingyu also take a look at me with his serious face.

 

               “You right. I resigned from the soccer team. I’m disqualified for making it to championship against Todai Highschool”.

 

              “It okay Wonu. It all the past. You looked like you doing good in academic. You always clever since we kid though”. Jun smile broadly.

 

              “Thank you, Jun-ah”.

 

             “Oh yeah. I’m forget about Mingyu. How do you know each other? And you looked like you hate him so much, Wonu. Are you perhaps couple with Mingyu and you guys in arguely mood right now?”. Geh? What?!

 

               “Oho! Please Jun! We’re not!”. I’m denied it in three second after Jun said his word.

 

               “Well, we’re not Jun. We’re in same high school. He might hate me but I’m not”. What? I take a look at Mingyu. What the hell he said?

 

                “I think I understand your words, Mingyu. Well, Wonu always slow when it came into relationship. Hope you can slowly approached him. I need to leave first and make sure you guys not skipping your school again. See ya later”. He take his leave and leave me with this playboy alone. What about approached me slowly? Why I can’t understand their talk?

 

               “I also need to take my leave. I’m afraid Jihoon must be waited for me right now”. When I was about to stand up, he grab my hand. I look at him with shock in my eyes.

 

               “Let go somewhere”. Eh? Somewhere? What he mean with somewhere? Where he want to go?

 

                “Don’t look at me with that eye. It make me want to bring you home. Just follow me. You will know where we will go”. He pulled me to follow him until we reach at his motorbike. I was like in shocked. Is he gonna ask me to ride this with him? I gave my look at him.

 

`         “Come on. Hop on”. Since when he know to treat me well? I look at him with confusing in my head. Is this really Mingyu or maybe someone who look like him?

                  “Am I that handsome? Why you keep look at me with that eyes?”. The word that was said by him woke me up from dreaming. Okay! That really him! I know one about him that he is so arrogant!

 

                 I hop on it and he ride it very fast. Please! I don’t want to die yet. I’m too young to die in early of age!! Why the heck this guy don’t even follow the rule of road?! I keep screaming and screaming on the motorbike because of him.

 

                “Don’t scream, Wonu! You make me sick. Just hug me tight so nothing will happen to you. Please, don’t scream again. I will try to ride it slower”. Mingyu look like he care about me. I tighten my hug onto him and put my head behind of his back. Somehow...I feel safe.

 

                “We’re here. Wonu? Wonu? Eh?! Are you sleeping? How can this boy sleep on the motorbike?”. Mingyu mumbled really make me giggle. He is so funny. I push him before I get down.

 

                “I’m not sleep. I am not that crazy to sleep while riding a motorbike”. I was about to go ahead from him without realizing where I am right now.

 

                 “Don’t go alone by yourself”. He hold my hand. That really make me blush.

 

                “Let go of my hand”. I pulled back my hand from him. He just put both of his hands up and smirked. I hate that kind of smile.

 

                 “By the way, where is this plac....”. I gap before I finished my word when I realized this place.

                  “Oh?! Woah! It Amusement Park! I always want to ride that thing! Can I? Can I? Can I ride that and that?!”. I was too excited without realized that I’m holding his hand.

 

                 “Please let me go my hand”. He give me back my word?! How dare him. Plus, what the heck with that smile? Is he like it or denying it? I give him glare.

 

                 “You must exhaust right? There”. He gave me ice cream. Yeah, it was tired going there and there. I take a look at him.

 

                   The more I know Mingyu, the more I found good thing in him. I realized, he such a really good person and take care of everything. My heart started to give signal as if I will fall for him. Please don’t fall for Mingyu. Mingyu turn and take look at me. I changed my direction of eyes. I don’t want him to realized about this feeling. I take a at my ice cream but still, my heart pump very fast that make me very nervous and suddenly shy.

 

                   “Wonu?”.

 

                   “Yeah?”. Without a sign or warned, he put his lip on my lip. I was shocked and I didn’t even push him because to shock. His lip on me? He let go of my lip and smile.

 

                    “Sweet. The taste of vanilla”. My ice cream fall on the floor and my both hand were put at my heart. This is so crazy.

 

                    “MINGYU!”. There was some voice calling for Mingyu. Both of us, either Mingyu or me turn at the girl who are giving us death glare.

*****

Im sorry coz of too many grammar mistake and thanxs very much for reading and waste ur time on my fiction.

WonuXMingyu mani-mani saranghae juseyo~~