CHAPTER 4

When Hate Become Love

CHAPTER 4

 

Should I make a reaction now? Should I gasp? Or maybe shocked to death? It feel like we were caught cheating. Well it not my fault. This person who bring me here. That mean he was the one who start the cheating right? I'm not involved in this cases I guess.

"How dare you stupid ! How dare you snatch my boyfriend! You such a flirt er !". Auch! That word are too harsh and too much. This girl going too far.

"Who are flirting er ? What make you said like that? Just because I'm going out with this playboy here, doesn't even make me his boyfriend or what. Just take your boyfriend and get out of my side!". Somehow I feel good after yelling at this stupid .

"How rude of you!". She about to slap me and I still glare at her. But then, there hand that stop the movement of Min Ah hand. I take a look at Mingyu for a moment. It make me quiet because Mingyu look like he was going to burst with anger.

"Don't you dare to touch him. Who are you to do that? Since when I was your boyfriend that make you keep claiming me as your boyfriend? Since when?!". Mingyu push Min Ah away. Because of the strong push, Min Ah fell on the ground. She holds her wrist and looked at Mingyu face asking for sympathy.

"You are the one who always clinging on me. Wherever I go, you always cling on me. It make me feel sick everyday. I'm will never proud if I have you as my girlfriend and I don't want to. Don't you ever go near Wonwoo!". Mingyu pull my hand and left Min Ah who is still sitting on the ground. I was not able to speak anything and only be able to follow his steps to the motorbike.

"Get on". I'm still amazed by how earlier he was taking on my side. It make me blank all of sudden.

"Hah?".

"I said get on. Take this". He was already riding his motorbike and gave me another helmet to wear. I just follow his word without realizing it as if I was hypnotized by him.

"Hold on me tight". The same. I do the same as his said. What the hell wrong with my head here?

"Say to me if you hurt. I'm sorry, Wonwoo...I'm sorry. I know that I'm the one who is hurting you. I bring a disaster in your life". Yeah right! You always bring a disaster in my life. I hate you, Mingyu. I always hate you.

Along the ride, the wing blowing strong, make us not say even a word. Mingyu being quiet and it the same goes to me. I don't know what to say, I'm blank and I keep being quiet until we reached at my house.

"Go inside. Take a shower, don't think too much and goodbye". Why he sound like he will go far away? Why he said like he will never appeared infront of me again? What with goodbye? He left me and brought his speed skating on the road.

I just shaking my head and go inside. I don't want to think anything. I want to rest and take a deep sleep. What I want is, I want to have my free time now.

Two week went by. Now I'm back to my normal life without...wait! normal life? However this is so weird. How come I never saw Mingyu in two weeks? I keep thinking over and over again. I need to see Jihoon!

I run toward Jihoon classes and search for him. Just where the heck he go? I need to meet him now! I run as fast as I could searching where the heck is my friend. I saw Seungcheol laughing under Sakura Tree. Curious for a second who could make Seung Cheol laughing like that.

I shake my head off. This is not the time to curious about Seung Cheol. I need to find Jihoonie. But then I heard a voice and I'm sure I know that voice. Jihoonie? With Seung Cheol?! Heol! Since when? I take a look at Seung Cheol again and I saw Jihoon laughing with him.

"Jihoonie?!". I walk toward them and I can read expression that was shown by Jihoon right now. What are doing at here, something like that Jihoon will said to me.

"What are you doing at here, Wonu-ah?". See! I told ya..

"I'm curious about something".

"I and Seung Cheol...". He take a look at Seung Cheol and Seung Cheol take a look at Jihoon. He seem hesitated and guilty. Maybe because he doesn't tell me his relationship with Seung Cheol I guess.

"Nah. I don't care about that. I'm not even angry and yet I feel happy for you. I feel curious about something and that why I run to you to ask about something".

"What is it, Wonu?". He ask me. Seung Cheol also look at me with curiosity.

"Why I don't see Mingyu nowadays? Is he sick? Almost two week now".

"Eh? You don't know? Mingyu transfer to Taiwan two week ago. Is he not telling you about that? His father got a job at there so he need to transfer to Taiwan". When I heard about that..I fel...I feel lost. For a moment, why do I feel lonely?

I kneel on the ground. Seung Cheol and Jihoon help me to get up. Without I realized, I'm crying. I feel like I'm too late. I'm so stupid to realized this heart!

"Wonu-ah~ Why you crying?". Jihoon ask me

"I'm late, Jihoonie. I'm late. I'm stupid to realized. I'm stupid to realized, Jihoonie. I miss him...I...I do love him". I burst out my tears. I'm crying and crying. Rain slowly pour down and make me, Jihoon and Seung Cheol wet. My tears keep pouring down. I love him. I love you, Mingyu.