Last Chapter

When Hate Become Love

I open up my eyes little by little. Seeing everything beside me. I’m so dizzy right now. My head feel heavy. I take a look at my watch. Damn! I’m already late. I heard that there new leader of investigation team today. Damn!

            I took my shirt and then I wear my leather black jacket outside and put my stuff in my bag. I need to be faster or I’ll die. Somehow Jeonghan-sshi can be real scary. Why the heck I drink that whisk. I drove my car as fast as I can.

            When I walk into the office, they already gathering and I slip through them and stand beside Soonyoung. He see me with weird face.

            “The heck with you. You look so chaos. Your hair messy and you shirt kinda weird?”. When I was told by him, I fix myself faster that I can.

            “Jeon Wonwoo!!”.

            “Yes sir!”. I stand properly and Jeonghan sshi come to me and stare at me.

            “You will put as assistant to your new team leader”. What? Me? Eh?!! Wait up! I don’t even know who my team leader.

            “Who the one our team leader?”. I ask Soonyoung when I saw Jeonghan leave me.

            “He not here because he need to met with our Director”. I make face like, I guess he are the one director’s lover. Well, whatever.

            “Don’t you curious about his name?”. He ask me.

            “Nah. I don’t care”. I scratch my head and then I walk to my table. I just I really don’t care too much about having leader team.

            “I think you should care, Jeon Wonwoo”. That voice! It stop me from doing everything I need to do. I know that voice. The voice that I longed for. You need to be relax, Wonwoo. Don’t show it.

            I turn around to see the person who called me just now. Just like what I guess. It him. Kim Mingyu. The one who left for 4 years. The one who I miss so much. I cant hold my tears.

            “Nice to meet you sir. I’m sorry with my rudeness. Jeon Wonwoo from criminal department ready on call. I’m sorry sir, I need to go somewhere. Please excuse me”. I turn and go from him. I cant hold my tears. I’m afraid that my tears will burst at there.

            When I’m sure there no one here, I started to cry. I cry as many as I want. I do miss him so much but I can’t said anything and what just I do is to introduce myself. Suddenly, my tears stop. There someone who hug me from behind.

            “I miss you wonu-ah”. I turn and push him.

            “You miss me? You leave me for 4 years. How can you said that you miss me!!”. I started to crying again.

            “I’m sorry wonu-ah. It not I want to leave you. It because I don’t want to hurt you. When I stand beside you, I always hurt you with my word, my actions. Im afraid of that. Im sorry but I really love you. I love you, wonu-ah. You are my only angel”. The way he said make my heart feel really light. I crying over and over again.

            “I miss you all the time, Mingyu. I love you. I’m sorry that I late to said it. I always love you”. He hug me and then he look at me. Mingyu kiss my eyes and he kiss nose and lastly he put his lip on my lips. We kissed. He let go my lip and I saw he smile through my blurry eyes. I laughed a bit and I hug him. I love you my Mingyu. I’m glad you’re back. Thank you, Mingyu.

THE END