Chapter 1

When Hate Become Love

I don’t understand what the point in falling in love. I always thought that falling in love is unnecessary and it waste of time. I started to looked around and saw many people with their own lovers waste their time dating at the park. The most shocked is when I saw someone that I recognize are kissing at the park right now without ashamed of his situation.

 

            The most worst is when he was kissing right beside my bench! Yah! Why don’t you rent a hotel or going to her house or going somewhere far away from me? It’s disgusting. I picked some can and throw it right over that guy head. He moaned in pain and turn to find who the one throw a can at his.

 

            He give me his gaze and I was about to run when he stopped me by grabbing my hand. I take a look at him and give him a cold gaze. Just let go of me, stupid!

 

            “You are the one who throw that can over me, right? Are you jealous or what?”. He started to get close at me. Our distance right now is very close that might cause our lip almost touching each other.

 

            This is so dangerous! I kick him over his leg and he groan. He looked at me while give out his gaze to me. Oh~ I’m so afraid. I give back the same gaze toward him and began to walk backward a bit to make our distance safe.

 

            “What are you doing?! Jealous? Me? I’m so not jealous over you! I hate looking at people who not ashamed and kissing in public like this park is them! I hope I will not meet someone like you again. Even if I met you again, I would gladly love to kick your’s!”. That sound like warning huh? Yea! It definitely a warning and it came from me. I’m said it again, it came from ME!!

 

            “What are you doing, Kim Mingyu! You almost kiss that guy!”. Now the girl started to talk. I thought she cannot talk.

 

            “Yah deo! Are you trying to seduced Kim Mingyu? Are you not ashamed trying to snatch other people boyfriend? Wouldn’t you find your own? !”. I reap my face with anger that full in my chest. Can I slap this girl? This girl started to make me annoyed.

 

            “I’m not even trying to snatch your boyfriend. For your information, this stupid and playboy guy is the most hottest playboy at my school and I completely hate him. Why would I fall for stupid guy as that guy? Just go and make your love again”. I walked out from that park and started to go wherever I want. I hate all about that guy. Am I praised him just now?

 

            He was the one who make me hate him. Why does he always make people fall for him if he doesn’t even care about that person feeling? This is why I hate people like him. I don’t want to get in contacted with him and I don’t want to meet him. I hate him.

The Next Day...

            I said I hate to meet him!! Why the destiny is so cruel toward me? I won’t look at him, I won’t look at him and..he look at me!! What the heck do you want from me, stupid? Stop looking at me like that. I sighed when some girl come to him and started to drag him away. Safe~

 

            “I think today is not me lucky day”. I sighed again. Okay..how many time I sighed today? When I was about to fall in my thought, someone pulled me from behind and I end up going into someone hug. What the heck he doing in front of people, this stupid playboy!!

 

***

Please leave me a review!!

Please wait for the next chapter...I done with thinking for all day kekeke