Confrontation

The Tattoo Artist

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BROTHER?!

Both of them were frozen in the spot but Chen looked terrified, his worst fear was coming true and he didn't know what to do to change it. Chanyeol stood in the door looking angry as hell, ready to kill his friend, he couldn't believe he took advantage of his little brother, he felt betrayed, and it was worse when he saw that Chen was tied down. He knew perfectly well how his friend liked to have , they talked about it many times, and he himself wanted to try some of the things Xiumin told him,but he wasn't going to allow it to happen to his brother.

Chen wanted to scream, move, put on his clothes and run away, he didn't want to see his brother like this, and he didn't dare to look at Xiumin, Chen felt him moving to untie him and passed his clothes after putting on his own underwear and move in front of Chanyeol.

"Please Chanyeol listen to me"

" you!"

"I understand you are mad, i really do, but this is not what you are thinking" Chen was scared of what Chanyeol might do to Xiumin, so he thought it was better for him to explain, but when he tried to move forward was stopped  by Xiumin that secured him behind himself.

"So it's not what i thought, then tell me, weren't you ing my brother? you didn't have him tied down beneath you? Then please tell what it was."

"Hyung .....i-i can explain"

"Don't say anything Chen, i'll talk to you later at home, now please go out, go home"

"Hyung no! It wasn't his fault please hyung let me..!

"GO CHEN! Baek is outside in the car tell him to drive you home"

Chen took all his things and looked at Xiumin when he was passing at his side, and the older squeezed his hand and smiled at him reassuring him that everything was going to be okay, at that moment Chen started crying and went out of the room without looking at his brother. He ran outside and after entering in the car he hugged his best friend and told him everything that happened, Baekhyun tried to console him as best as he could, when they arrived at the brothers house they went to Chen's room and lied down in the bed, Chen was still crying his heart out. Baekhyun held him as tight as he could and sent Chanyeol a message asking him to be reasonable and to calm down before talking with his brother.

 

After reading the message Chanyeol tried to calm down and try to understand what happened, he didn't want to lose a friend but he was too angry to forgive the other so easily. So he finally spoke as calm as he could, which made Xiumin flinch because he was expecting shouts and angry words, not a calm and collected Chanyeol that spoke with a cold tone to him, that was actually more scary.

“Why Xiumin? Why him? He is too young, i trusted you”

“Please let me explain you, i don't want this to ruin it all”

“Go on” said Chanyeol gesturing with his hand the nearest pair of chairs, so they could talk more comfortably.

“First of all i want you to know that what happened wasn't a one night stand or anything like that. Since the first time Chen came here a week ago, i couldn't stop thinking about him, that’s why i asked you about him everyday”

“So what, does that mean you like him or what?”

“ i think i do, i already know that he is quite young but the age difference between us it’s similar to the one you and Baekhyun have, i’m only a couple of month older than you Chanyeol” Chanyeol didn't know how to digest that information but let the other continue “ i wasn't planning on doing anything with him, i didn't want to hurt you or him but, today he came looking all cute and nervous and saying that he has the same feeling that i have, and i swear i tried to resist him bu-but i just couldnt”

“So you had to him didn't you?”

“It’s not like that, i told him i’m not as gentle as he thinks and he didn't know me, you know about my...preferences.., and suddenly he told me that he wasn’t a and i wasn't going to scare or hurt him, and i just stopped thinking” Xiumin was stopped abruptly by a very angry Chanyeol.

“Wait what?!?! He isnt what? Who the hell dared to touch my brother? He is a kid!!”

“I don't know an ex i think, Junmyeon maybe? The only thing i know is that suddenly my blood boiled and i couldn't stand the idea of some other dude touching him or even trying it”

“Junmyeon that he is going to pay for it, i still don't like it, i don't like to think you’re with Chen, not only he is too young but also he is too innocent and naive, and you’re not. I don't want to see you playing with my brother and then hurting him because you’re bored of him. I won't let you play him like the others”

“Chanyeol he is not like the others, i actually feel something for him, i want to treasure him and take care of him. I promise you i won't hurt him”

“Sorry but i don't believe that, you say you like him and the first thing you do is him like that! I don't want you anywhere near my brother Xiumin”

“So you don't trust me then”

“Not in this matter”

“You know you can't stop this don't you? He is old enough so you can't tell him what he can or can't do, this way your only going to hurt us both”

“Don't talk like you know him, cause you don't! And over my dead body you two are going to be together, you are my friend and i know the way you act, don't dare hurt his feelings, you two are not going to be together and that's the end. See you on monday” Chanyeol stood and walked out of the parlor leaving there a hurt looking Xiumin.

Xiumin felt like he ed up everything, not only broke his best friends trust but he also hurt Chen in the process, everything went wrong, if only he could have kept it in his pants they wouldn't be in this situation.

It was true that he hadn't been the perfect boyfriend nor the most caring one, but this time was different, he felt different. He understood how Chanyeol felt about his past relationships but he was being a jerk for not letting him prove him wrong. He didn't know what to do, he didn't want to lose his friend, but in the other hand he did want to try dating Chen so bad, ‘what do i do now?’ He stood there for a couple of minutes and decided to try and clean the mess they made earlier in his studio, maybe that way he could have time to think what to do next.

 

Chanyeol didn't want to go home, he didn't know how to face his brother, he wasn't mad with him nor disappointed, he adored him. You see Chanyeol was 8 years old when his parents told him that he was going to have a little brother, at first he didn't like the idea but that changed the exact moment he saw Chen. During their childhood they grew even closer, and by that time Chanyeol couldn't deny that his only purpose was protect his brother, and make sure he was happy. They used to tell each other their secrets and helped each other in the bad moments.

Then one day Chen told him about this new guy that went to his school, how cute he was and how great his voice was. Some time later Chen was decided to introduce him to his brother, he was absolutely sure that he was perfect for his brother, and that's how Baekhyun entered Chanyeol's life. He remembered that day, the first thing he thought was that he was an angel. With time and his brother’s help they started dating. Now he has another person to protect and take care but his brother would always be his priority, that's why he didn't want, couldn't, hurt his brother now. He had to be carefull and try to convince his brother to forget about Xiumin, but how was he supposed to do it?

 

He entered the house and went upstairs, to Chen's room, to find him asleep, his eyes were swollen and puffy after so much crying. Baekhyun was awake he decided to talk to Chanyeol to know what happened with Xiumin.

“Hi” said Baekhyun while caresing Chanyeol's cheek

“Hey, how is he?”

“Ashamed, worried and scared” started Baekhyun “he thinks you hate him after today, and that you’re going to hurt Xiumin”

“I couldn't hate him even if i tried, but Xiumin…...i can't allow it, even if it means losing a friend”

“Don't say that Yeol, he is your best friend, they didn't do anything wrong”

“Baek don't” Chanyeol said with a harsh tone

“But why do you think like that, it’s like our relationship”

“Stop Baek, i don't do weird on you, i know him, i know how many hearts he had broken and i’m not letting him do that to Chen, never.” Baekhyun knew it was better to left the topic at that, he was too mad.

“Well, why don't you rest, and tomorrow morning after a good sleep when you are calmed down you can talk to him”

“You always know what to do” said Chanyeol resting his head in Baekhyun's shoulder “are you staying?”

“Only if you want me to”

“I always do” both smiled and got ready to bed and snuggled close before the drift to dreamland.

 

The next morning Chanyeol woke up after a long night thinking about how to confront his brother, even though he didn't find any good solution or even a better way to do it, he thought it was best to do it as soon as possible. That’s the reason why he was having breakfast so early in a saturday morning, waiting for his brother to wake up.

An hour later Chen came down to the kitchen and stood still in the door frame looking down and afraid to say anything to his brother.

“Hi Chen” said Chanyeol sweetly, he didn't like the way his brother was looking at him, he didn't want to scare him so bad, it was obvious the he had spent the whole night crying, his eyes were swollen and he looked really really tired and frustrated.

“Hi”

“I think we need to talk, but please Chen, calm down, i don't want to see you scared of me, please sit down and let me prepare you your breakfast”

“Hyung……..aren't you mad at me?” Said Chen warily, Chanyeol approached hi brother and hugged him tightly, he could feel Chen relax between his arms

“Of course i’m not, i couldn't get mad at you, yesterday was a shock for me, don't get me wrong i’m more mad at Xiumin he wasn't supposed to treat you like that”

“But hyung he didn't do anything wrong, anything i didn't want to” Chen thought carefully what to say, he didn't want to it up “hyung i really like him, and i know he likes me to, i want to be with him”

Chanyeol motion them to sit down in the table, the look in his face was astonished, he couldn't believe his brother was saying those things

“Chen you don't know him, he may seem like a good guy, and he is, but he isn't a good lover, i’ve seen him play with countless guys for some time and then leave them because he never cared about them, i don't want to see you cry and hurt like them. I’m not going to let that happen”

“But what if this time is different? What if he really likes me? You can not tell me what to do Chan, and please don't tell me that i’m too young cause look at you and Baek”

“That's not the same Chen and you know it”

“Of course it is!” Chen was starting to feel exasperated and couldn't control himself to not shout at his brother, because he was being unfair “i’m old enough to take my own decision, so you can't prohibe me to see whoever i want”

“Chen” said the older brother in and incredibly cold tone “of course i can't forbid you to see him”

“No you don't, and i’m not going to stop seeing him”

“If you don't want to have a problem with me you will”

Chen was shocked, he never thought he would hear his brother blackmail him like that, he didn't know what to do, he felt so angry at his brother in that moment, but he didn't want to loose the relationship he had with him. So Chen stood up and exited the room after looking at his brother and say “i didn't expect that from you Chanyeol, now you are the one hurting me, not Xiumin”

‘I ed it up’ thought Chanyeol, the other only called him by his name when he was mad, but he was only trying to protect his little brother, he was doing the right thing, wasn't he?

 

Baekhyun heard everything, he wasn't intending to eavesdrop but he couldn't help it his lover and his best friend were suffering and he sincerely thought he had to do something, but he couldn't put in risk his relationship so he did what he thought it was best.

“Chanie” he thought until his lover looked at him, and lovingly said “i know you think you’re doing the right thing, but think carefully about the consequences, maybe it isn't the best”

“Baek what am i supposed to do now?”

“I don't know love, but don't let this ruin your relationship with the most important people of your life, try to understand what they’re feeling” he got close to his pained boyfriend and kissed him deeply “i think i should go home, both of you need time to think, call me if you need anything”

“What would i do without you?” The two guys smiled lovingly to the other and hugged before the petit one went out. The house now was completely silent, each brother in his own room trying to put in orden their own thoughts.

But in other corner of the city was a guy totally stressed out in his home, after a sleepless night and breaking a couple of pieces of furniture. Xiumin was pissed off at Chanyeol, at himself, he was disappointed of himself and worried about Chen. He wanted to go to his house, see him and comfort him because he couldn't forget his face the last time he saw him crying and begging his brother for forgiveness. He wanted to make it all go away because it was his fault, but he knew seeing him now and Chanyeol was not a good idea.

Suddenly his doorbell rang, he wasn't expecting any visit, but was pleasantly surprised to see Baekhyun in his door.

“Hi Xiumin” said the guy cheerfully

“Hey Baek, what are you doing here, is Chen okay? After hearing that he couldn't do anything but chuckle

“Relax, he is more or less alright”

“Good i guess, but i’m sure you’re not here for nothing, so do you want to come in?”

“Sure, there are a couple of thing i want to talk about”

A couple of minutes later they were sat around a coffee table with a delicious coffee made by Xiumin, he always thought he could be a barista, his coffee was incredible.

“Well, first of all how are you feeling?”

“Terrible, i let down my best friend and his brother too, i don't know what to do Baek”

“Let me ask you this, and please don't be offended, it’s not my intention, but Chen is my best friend” the other one nodded encouraging him to continue “do you really like Chen or is it another toy to play with?”

“He isn't a toy Baek” he said frankly “after he stepped the first time in the shop i started thinking about him, at first i thought it was just attraction but i couldn't stop asking Chanyeol about him” se smirked a bit before continuing “when yesterday he came to the parlor my brain freezed for a moment he looked so cute and vulnerable acting so nervous that i only wanted to hug him, so when he confessed i was really happy but i didn't intend to do anything because i knew how Chanyeol feel about him, but the mere mention of his past boyfriend made my blood boil, i wanted him for myself, and i couldn't stop myself, and clearly i ed it up really bad”

“So you like him, don't you?”

“I do”

“Sorry if that was rude but i love him like a brother and want him to be happy, actually i was the one that told him to go yesterday to see you, he was really nervous to do it. But i know Chanyeol too, he is upset because he think that you only want to have with him”

“I tried to tell him that that was not the case, but he didn't let me, for the matter he opted to say everything i did wrong in my past”

“I know he is sorry about that, and about what he said today to Chen, but because i know him i bet he is going to change his mind”

“What did he said to Chen, did he treat him bad?”

“You know he can't, he didn't know what to say and just told Chen to choose between both of you, which i bet Chen didn't like at all”

At that point Xiumin was astonishes and wanted so bad to go ver Chen's house and tell him everything was okay, he couldn't stand it.

“I bet you want to see him, but if you let me give you an advice, wait for a bit, i’m sure Chanyeol Is going to come to his sense and apologize to both of you”

“But what if he doesn't?”

“Then i’ll help you myself to contact Chen” Xiumin looked suspicious of his true reasons to do this “listen, i think you are a good guy and i want to see them happy, so i think helping you out and trying that the gigant see it this ways is the only thing i can do”

“Thanks Baek, i really appreciate it”

“Now if you excuse me i have to go now, be patient everything is going to work ojt well”

“I hope so”

After Baekhyun's visit he felt a little bit relieved, and with enough strength to wait for Chen, now he was sure that wasn't simple physical attraction and was excited to get to know more about the other, so the only thing left to do is wait.

 

 


 

Hey I’m back! Believe it or not I’m not dead……...i’m sorry that it took too long to upload this chapter but college got me really busy and when i had free time i didn't felt like writing because i didn't have any ideas for this fanfic. Thankfully that changes and i j tend to upload the next chapter within less than a month. By the way this fanfic may end up being longer than expected, i hope you enjoyed it and please wait for the next chapter ;)