The Encounter

The Tattoo Artist

Chen couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing when he went to the tattoo parlor that his older brother Chanyeol worked at. A couple of hours before his giant brother called him saying that he had forgotten his apartment keys and asked him to bring them to his work place.


 

Chanyeol was a tattoo artist that owned a parlor with his best friend Xiumin, an incredible artist that met at college, they soon became best friends and decided to leave college and start his own business.

Xiumin was a really quiet person, his relax and mature demeanor made him seem like a reliable man, but the ink covered body  the piercing in his left eyebrow and left ear filled with different earrings from top to bottom make him look y and attractive, it was an irresistible combination or at least that was what Chen thought of him when he first saw him.

 

”Hi can i help you?” Xiumin said from the register

”I-Is Chanyeol here?” He couldn't help the tremble of his voice

”yeah sure, did you have an appointment?” Xiumin looked rather confused, the kid seemed too young to be there.

”No-no i came to bring him the keys”

”oh! So you’re his brother! Nice to meet you i’m Xiumin the other tattoo artist”

”h-hi im Chen” he blushed profusely when the other male smiled at him and came closer to shake his hand.

”Cute” Mumbled Xiumin practically inaudible when he saw the youngers reaction, but in that exact moment Chanyeol appeared from the back of the shop.

”Chen-Chen! did you bring me the keys?”

”Yeah you dumb elf!”

”Yah! I’m still your hyung brat, anyways you’ve already met Xiumin hyung”

”Yeah, you have a cute brother Chanyeol”

”Don’t let him fool you under that cute eye smile lies a troll”

”That’s because you’re so easy to prank hyung”

 

The three guys kept talking for awhile, well Chanyeol and Xiumin were the ones talking Chen just kept ogling at the y hyung, it was the first time he felt so attracted to someone, he had had a couple of romances but nothing can compare to the way he was feeling at that moment, he couldn't stop thinking how would those lips taste and how they would feel against the skin of his nape. When Chen started feeling funny inside and his trousers started constricting his half hard he decided it was time to go.

”Sorry guys but i have to go, i hope i can see you soon Xiumin hyung it was nice meeting you”

”Sure Chen, come whenever you want” Oh, of course he was going to come back but he needs to find if Xiumin works alone at any moment

”I’ll be going then, Chanyeol i’ll see you at home”

”Bye chen and thanks!!”

After Chen excited the parlor the two friends kept talking since there weren’t any appointment for the next hour so they could relax a bit before Chanyeol has to make a tattoo for a picky client.

Chanyeol how old is your brother?” Xiumin asked with fake indifference so it wasn’t so obvious that the kid left quite an impression in him.

”He’s 18, he is studying at the same college than us, but unlike us he is doing well!”

”what is he majoring in though?”

”something related to music, he has a beautiful voice”

”Such a pity i couldn’t hear him”

”next time he comes ask him to sing for you, he would be pleased, but don’t praise him too much he can be cocky”

”I’ll be sure to ask” Little did Chanyeol know that when he said he wanted to hear him it didn’t mean like that, but in other type of situation. ‘ control yourself Xiumin, that is Chanyeol’s brother and to top it off he is too young’

”well i’ll go to prepare everything for the next client.”

 

It’s been four days and the only thing that Chen can think about is Xiumin, he spend the whole day fantasizing about him and deciding if he should approach him or not, that is because there are two things that scare him a lot about it. The first thing is Chanyeol, even though he teases his brother a lot he adore him and don’t want to hurt him or upset him, so what scare him is that he doesn’t know how the other is going to react. The other thing that concerns him is the age difference, not because he thinks that’s a problem, but because maybe Xiumin only sees him like a brother instead of a man, could the other find him attractive? would he fall if he tries to seduce him? He had too many questions in his head, he had picture the next meeting in his head a lot of times, everyone with a different result, that’s why he ended up realising that he had fallen deep for the tattoo artist, he wanted this to succeed.

 

Chen talked about this with his best friend, Baekhyun, that also was Chanyeol’s boyfriend and that had met Xiumin a couple of times, and he advised him to man up and go look for the guy to confess how he was feeling. Baekhyun told him that Xiumin was an honest person and that he would appreciate more if he went to talk to him instead of directly trying to convince him to him. Baekhyun helped him quite a lot actually, not only he calmed him down but he also gave him Chanyeol’s work calendar, so when Chen saw that friday’s were Chanyeol’s free day he decided on going that day to see Xiumin.



 

It was friday afternoon and after a couple of hours pampering himself and preparing for it, making sure he looked cute and y at the same time, he was wearing light denim trousers, a baby blue shirt and a navy blue cardigan. His hair was perfectly styled in a semi qiff that fell to his left side. Chen went out of his home feeling confident and knowing exactly what was going to say, but he forgot everything when he saw Xiumin the moment he entered the parlor.

Xiumin was wearing skin tight leather pants a white shirt that had a couple of black wings in the back and some more feathers drawn around the neck , his eyes perfectly defined with black eyeliner and some bracelets in both hands, the shirt has short sleeves that allowed Chen to see the strong arms covered with beautiful designs full of colours. Chen didn't know how to react the boy looked ier and more handsome now than the previous day, his throat went dry and the rehearsed lines didn’t want to come out of his mouth.

When Xiumin turned to see who had entered the place he was very surprised to see his friend’s brother looking all cute by the door, he had to remind himself that he couldn't’ just jump at the boy and kiss him because that what he wanted to do right now, instead of that he straightened and greeted the boy.

”Hi Chen, how are you? your brother isn’t here by the way”

“Hy hyung! i know he isn’t here, i actually wanted to talk with you……”

”Ooh and what is it that you wanted to tell me?” Xiumin was quite confused and excited, ‘seriously this guy couldn’t get any cuter’

”Well you see, I…. since the other day….you uum”

”Chen are you okay? You can talk to me so relax, why don't we go to the back where we can sit?”

”Yeah sure” he couldn’t believe what was going to say, he was too handsome to be with him, what if he turn him down, then they entered a room that had a huge window, next to it a stretcher and a stool in the other side, there was a table with a lot of containers filled with ink and a lot of machines that Chen supposed were used for the tattoos or the piercings “so this is where you work”

”Yeah, i prefer natural light, but i’m sure that is not what you wanted to say, come on sit” He sat on the stretcher and Xiumin took the stool and put it in front of him that way he was in a higher level than Xiumin, he looked down in the other’s eyes, and took a breath before opening his mouth.

”Look since the other day i met you I-i can’t stop thinking about you, you may think that it’s just a whim but it’s not, i’ve never felt like this, none of my ex boyfriends made me feel like this”

 

At that moment Chen was playing with the hem of his shirt cheeks flushed and his hands were trembling, Xiumin stood there frozen, it was good to know that he wasn’t the only one that have been thinking about the other, but he knew that Chen was too young and didn't know about his dark side, he was too pure to be tainted by him even though there was no other thing he desired more than have the other beneath him screaming in pleasure.

”Chen, you’re too cute for your own well being, you are so young to be talking about those feelings”

”But that doesn’t matter, who cares i’m 18, look at Baekhyun and Chanyeol,their is nearly the same as ours, and they’re happy together”

”But you don’t know anything about me Chen, how are you so sure about this?”

”We can get to know each other, or is it that you don’t find me attractive enough?” Chen was at the verge of tears and he couldn’t stand it anymore, he wanted to hug him till the trembling stopped.

”That’s not it, god you’re too cute and y and you drive me crazy when i see you, the only thing i thought this past days was you, but not in a pure way, not at all. Chen i don't want to hurt or scare you”

”As if i were a ….” Xiumin didn’t know what happened the moment he heard that but anger and jealousy filled his whole body.

”Aren’t you?”

”No”

”Since when?”

”Two or three years ago”

”With who?”

”my boyfriend at that time, why do i feel interrogated? why are you suddenly mad?”

”I don’t know, it’s just that i’m afraid of scaring you, i’m a good and relax person but when it comes to i…….i’m not gentle Chen”

”I don’t care Xiumin, I like you and i want to know everything about you” then Chen looked him in the eye and flopped down from where he was sat, he came closer to Xiumin and smirked while saying “By the way, who says i like it gentle?” Chen put his arms around the other’s neck.

”You don’t know what you’re getting yourself into” Now was Xiumin’s turn to encircle Chen’s waits with his strong arms.

”Show me” that was all that Xiumin needed to break all of his restraints and finally fulfil his dreams.

”You still have time to say no”

”Xiumin i want this as much as you do”

”Don’t say i didn’t warn you then”

 

Xiumin’s arms pushed him against his chest shortening the gap between them while one of his hands grabbed tightly his waist, the other went up to the other’s boy neck and gripped it while he smashed their lips together in the most passionate and forceful kiss Chen had ever had.

There was no option for Chen to battle for the dominance in the kiss because Xiumin had already claimed his lips as his, in a quite pleasurable way.

Chen was feeling breathless so he parted the kiss looking him in the eye, and what he saw was pure lust and devotion in them, he couldn't say anything or do anything because he was too caught up in the sensation the other gave him.

”Such soft lips Chen, tell me do you still wanna play?” Chen nodded afraid that if he opened his mouth a moan would escape from them. Xiumin came even closer, so his lips were at the same level of Chen’s ear and whispered in deep voice

”Answer me babe, i want to hear you”

”Y-yeah”

”Good” Xiumin smirked brushing his lips in Chen’s neck.

 

Chen was still straddling Xiumin when he felt a tug at his hair so strong that it made his head go backwards and expose the delicate skin of his neck, then he understood it was Xiumin’s hand that pulled at his hair. Xiumin started leaving tiny little red marks from the back part of his ear to the junction of his neck where he bit leaving a clear bite mark near his collarbone.

”Aaahh” Chen was already in cloud nine, Xiumin lips felt amazing same as his left hand that was currently fondling his in a seductive manner. Chen was incredibly aroused and the fact that he could feel the other guy’s rubbing against him wasn’t helping at all, he couldn’t help himself from moving his hips to create more friction in his .

”Put your legs around my waist” said Xiumin in an authoritarian voice, and Chen obeyed him without hesitation and circled his waist with his own legs.

 

Xiumin stood up lifting Chen that was hugging him and laid him down in the stretcher where he was more comfortable to keep marking Chen’s milky skin. Xiumin was drunk on the young guy’s smell and the only thought in his brain was to make him his, make him forget of any other guy that had tasted his body. Every single sound that Chen emitted when he kissed and bit his skin was clouding Xiumin’s brain, he only wanted to pleasure the beauty he had beneath him and make him scream his name until he couldn’t take it any longer.

Suddenly Xiumin ripped his shirt apart and looked Chen's milky chest with a devilish look on his eyes, he caressed his soft skin until Chen, that couldn't take longer moaned loudly when one of his hands brushed his .

“So sensitive babe, you like that don't you?

“Hyung it feels so go-good!”

“It’s going to feel even better, believe me”

 

After hearing that Chen fixed his gaze to the astounding man that was above him, Xiumin looked so handsome and strong, he was completely dominated by him and Chen was sure that he would do anything the other would ask, he couldn't deny him anything. Xiumin was nibbling his s when he moved his hand down to cup his partner's crotch but the other just slapped his hand and didn't allow him to touch him.

 

“Not yet babe”

“Please let me touch you dadd…” At that Xiumin stopped moving and looked Chen directly in the eye.

“What were you going to call me?”

“No-nothing”

“Say it Chen”

“Da-daddy” - Xiumin smirked in a dangerous way which made Chen skirm and die of embarrassment, it did just slipped out he wasn’t even thinking when he said it, he doesn't even know why he called him that.

You have an interesting kink babe, say it again”

“Please daddy let me touch you”

“If you ask for it like that…”

Xiumin’s eyes darkened while he removed himself from his previous position and took his shirt of, that simple movement made the sweet maknae in front of him literally drool. Chen had never seen a body like that, ripped chest and a delicious set of abbs, he wanted to kiss every single cm of that body, but the obvious bulge under the pants distracted him, his hand moved directly to the jeans button and fly, undoing then as fast as he could. it was better that the imagined. Xiumin’s manhood was not only long but also thick and it was already covered with precum, in less than  a second it was in Chen’s mouth.

 

It was too big to put it fully in his mouth so Chen started the bellend and bobbing on it, his hands covered Chen’s head and gripped his hair again and made him take his even deeper, Chen couldn't do anything, the grip was too strong so when tears started forming in his eyes, he felt Xiumin’s other hand caressing his cheek and removing the tears, he tried to calm down and in a couple of minutes he had almost the whole member in his mouth, so he started bobbing and the grunts that Xiumin was releasing made him moan too what gave a nice sensation to the other.

He was eager to pleasure the tattoo artist, and soon he found enjoyment in it because he could see Xiumin lose himself in pleasure and that was an incredible sight.

 

When Xiumin felt himself close untangled his fingers from chens hair and took out his from the others mouth, Chen was breathing heavily due to the effort so he gave him a minute to regain his normal breathing before turning so he was lied down on his belly  and taking off his pants and boxers leaving him completely .

 

“Such nice babe, it’s begging me to tease it”

“Oh please..”

“please what?”

“Please Daddy”

 

Contented after hearing that word that when it came from Chem’s lips was a sinful turn on gave him the last boost so he lowered himself and gave a teasing to the youngers entrances which made Chen moan sweetly.

Xiumin had never put so much effort and dedication in anybody, but he wanted to pleasure Chen and he needed to hear him moan and beg more he wanted to hear his name from the other, so he keep teasing and the boy’s until he heard what he have been waiting for.

 

“Xiumin please stop teasing me, i need you, please daddy me i can’t wait anymore”

Chen’s begs were answered by a firm slap on his , and a tender caress after it while Xiumin positioned himself above him again and whispered into his ear.

“It took you long enough babe, you made me wait more than i thought you would”

“Please daddy i want you inside me”

“Don’t worry babe i’ll give you what you want”

 

Xiumin went to the spot where he had left his clothes and removed the belt from his pants, before he went next to a drawer from where he took a bottle of lube and a . Chen didn’t know what was going on but he felt a bit nervous when he saw Xiumin taking his hand and tying them with the belt to the stretcher leg.

“If you don't like it or you don’t want it tell me and i’ll untie them instantly okay?”

“Yeah, just..just don’t tie them too tight, i’ve never been tied before”

“don’t worry i won't never hurt you, if you want to stop or want to remove them say it at any moment and i’ll do it” He didn’t know if it were Xiumin’s word or the serious look on his eyes but Chen smiled completely calm.

 

The sight of Chen tied to the stretcher was intoxicating for him, it was clouding his mind, but not enough to forget he needed to lubricate him and himself to make it easier for his lover, so when he put on the and lubed himself up he poked Chen’s with his bellen in a teasing manner what earned him a moan that indicated that the other was more than ready for him to enter, so he did it. Xiumin entered him in one swift movement which made Chen stop breathing. Xiumin took time to feel the amazing sensation that was being buried deep inside Chen, and to give the other time to get used to the feeling, but when Chen pulled down his hips taking him deeper he started ing faster until he reached a merciless rhythm that had the other loudly.

 

Chen had never felt like that, so full, so overwhelmed by pleasure that in that moment, Xiumin was right he never felt like this before with neither of his past boyfriends, the pleasure was so intense, the skin slapping sound that filled the room and the grunts emitted by Xiumin near his ear were like a drug to him. He wanted more, he needed more so he easily found his own hips moving to encounter Xiumin’s powerful so his touches his prostate every single time turning him into a mess. That was a new found addiction to him, Xiumin’s body and the way it makes him feel was something so new but so great, that he thought he could no longer live without it. He couldn’t help his moans to spill from his mouth when Xiumin’s pushed against his prostate or when the other slapped his hard, it was the best sentation he had ever felt.

 

“! please don’t stop”

“You like it don’t you? You love it when i up your tight little hole ravishing you”

“Yes yes yes, yes daddy”

“Never thought you were a little vixen Chenie, it’s a great discoverment”

“Ahhhhhhhhh”

“I’m gonna make you mine, i couldn’t stand watching you with another dude, you’re too precious babe”

“Xiumin, i don’t want to be with anybody else”

“Ummm babe that’s great, and i’m so close”

“Me too daddy, i’m ”

“Come on babe, do it” Xiumin entered him even faster, Chen couldn't understand how could he move so fast, but he wasn't going to complain.

Aaahhhh i’m ”

“Me too babe”

XIUMIN!!” Yelling his name Chen came staining his stomach and the stretcher, painting it with his , after hearing that Xiumin pulled out on time to take of the and releasing all his spunk in Chen’s buttcheecks grunting like a mad man. Xiumin moved so he was able to reach the other shoulder blade to kiss it tenderly while he caressed his back when they heard something they didn’t spect.

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BROTHER!!”

 

Hi! i hope you liked it.

This is hust going to be a two chaptered story so wait for the next one ;)

0oGyM8Yxt2XouPa8I-2s7k-1boKoUdZDTBnhHy4wdBQZTBQ4_14lbm0kw7NvYg1xTEFDuPpFcDUr2y5k

a_yXqN_Sh7xe1Pakbw987ygXI9nfQTzsTosoQY0_KCJAGdSLk07nrgXz3cg2MrXRUE5d4T17RvY8RvYT