On Good Terms

The Tattoo Artist

 

 

The next morning both friends woke up early to meet each other at the coffee shop in front of his business. Chanyeol had a quick shower and changed into a pair of fitting jeans and a white shirt, he didn't even made anything before kissing sweetly Baekhyun’s back and going out.

When he arrived to the meeting point he saw Xiumin already waiting for him inside, he looked a bit tired and nervous because he was fiddling with his fingers and staring unfocused through the window.

“Hey! You came early”

“Oh hey, i already order for both of us” said Xiumin looking at him.

“Thanks” a couple of minutes passed without any words said, anyone could feel the tension between them, it wasn't until his coffees arrived that he started the conversation.

“I never thought i would feel awkward with you Xiu” the older one laughed lightly before answering.

“Me neither, but first of all i have to tell you Chan that the last two days i’ve been talking with Chen, i got his number and well…” Xiumin looked like he didn't know what to say, but the fact that he told him that was something that relieved him in a way.

“I know”

“You do?! How?”

“Baek told me that he talked to you and gave Chen your number, so i guessed that you two talked”

“Umhumm he came the first day, he really care about you two”

“He does, but i didn't realize how much until yesterday”

“I don't know what Baek told you but i want you to know a few things”

“I’ll listen”

“The first thing is that i understand why you reacted like this, and i kind of understand your reticence with me but this is different” he drank some of his coffee to calm himself before he could continue “this past days i realised how much i like him, you can't imagine how worried i was for him, i just wanted to talk to him.”

“Xiu i’m glad that you told me that you were talking with him, but i can't help to worry, does Chen know about your previous relationships?”

“Yes, i told him everything and both of us are willing to give this a chance but i would prefer if you were okay with this relationship, Chen loves you too much to hurt you or go against to you”

“I know i have to apologize to him for the things i said” in the end he just wanted his brother to be happy, and if his choice was Xiumin so be it “I’m also sorry for the things i said to you, in that moment i couldn't think straight, but i know i have to let him take his own decisions, so i won't interfere between you two, but if you dare to hurt him i won't forgive you Xiumin”

After hearing that Xiumin couldn't help but smile he was so so so happy that he only wanted to scream.

“Thanks Chan, but i don't want to hurt him in any way i can promise you that”

“And i beg you don't fuc...don't touch him in the parlor or somewhere i can see or hear”

“I swear i won't!” Both friends laughed, all the tension leaving his bodies.

“You know i didn't like when you shouted at me the other day, but Chan i couldn't stand to think i lost my best friend, i don't want to let you down”

“Me neither Xiu and i’m sorry for it.”

 

The two guys went out of the cafe to open his shop and start his work when Chanyeol stopped in the middle of the street and said

“Xiu do you want to close earlier and go to suprise Chen and Baek in uni, today they finish at six”

Xiumin smiled like he never had seen, he seemed truly excited about the plan “Sure, we don't have too much work for today”.

 

 

 

In another part of the city, specifically in the korean University of Arts was Chen, his class had just ended so he was going to the cafeteria to meet Baekhyun, who texted him this morning that they had to talk. Chen was immensely grateful to Baekhyun for giving him Xiumin’s number, and he was sure the other one wanted to know if they had talked or not.

When he entered the cafe he went to look at the menu, after taking and paying for his lunch he directed himself to the same table he everyday ate lunch with his friends, it seemed like he was the first to arrive so he started munching on his food while he wrote a text to Baekhyun whining about how lonely he felt in their table.

 

A couple of minutes later Baekhyun arrived and sat next to him, he limped a little, it wasn’t very noticeable it’s just that he knew his friend enough to know that baekhyun had a funny night.

“As i can see my brother kept you entertained the whole night”

“Not the whole night, but he had enough time to leave me limping” The two friends laughed loudly, but Baekhyun wasn’t buying it, he wanted details, juicy details of the conversations with Xiumin.

“So, did you talk to him?”

“Yeah”

“Yeah is the only thing you’re going to tell me? Remember that you love me”

“We talked for hours, he told me about his past and that he wanted to try something serious with me, but i can’t help to worry a bit, what if he get bored of me? what if he prefer to maintain his friendship with Chan and leave me?”

“Breath Chen, i don't see why would he leave you or get bored of you”

“Did you see him? he looks like a model”

“I don't see your point there, a lot of guys in this university, what do i say, in this lunchroom would kill to you like he did. You are a cute, y and sassy guy, why would he leave all of that?”

“Thanks Baekkie, i just needed a little bit of reassurance”

“Did he tell you that i went to talk with him?”

“No, oh god what did you tell him?” Chen looked like he had seen a ghost or something, Baekhyun knew him too well, so he could had told him too many embarrassing things.

“Relax, i didn’t say anything bad of you but i think he really likes you Chen, he looked sincere about everything he said”

Chen smiled after hearing that, he had a few relationship that didn’t lead to anything good but to create more insecurities about himself, so he really wanted this to turn out well.

“I guess i just have to keep on talking to him and getting to know him”

“I got a feeling this is going to be the one Chennie, you’ll see”

“I hope you’re right Baek, i had enough after Joonmyeon and Hongbin”

“I’m still mad with you for not letting me kill them” said Kyungsoo that had arrived in that moment to the table and had heard them talking about them.

“I love you too much Kyunggi to let you go to jail” said Chen with a fakingly sweet voice, wich the other responded with a ice cold voice.

“Call me that again and they will never find your corpse”

The three friends laughed about their antics and talked about various things. The three of them went to the same class, even though it took them some time to became friends because at first was a bit scary for them, he had a harsh stare and his words sometime were sharp and painful but after expending some time together preparing for some project Kyungsoo warmed up to them, finally he wasn’t as mean as he seemed, for them he was squeezy.

 

Their little group of friends grew a bit more when Kyungsoo started dating a dance major of his university, his name was Jongin and he was the perfect match for Kyungsoo, he was playful childish and quite , he totally changed Kyungsoo's mood and way of acting, whenever Jongin was around kyungsoo would smile bashfully and laugh about the stupidest things and jokes, and as Chen used to say it was something interesting to see.

 

“Guys we have to go to class”

“Baekkie but i don't want to go, i hate history class it’s so boring”

“Three hours of torture and after we can go to the park to hang around Chen” said Kyungsoo while standing up.

“Alright……...but i’m planning on taking a nap in class so let’s sit in the back”

“Deal!” said Baekhyun and Kyungsoo at the same time, truth be told the three of them hated that class, not because it was difficult or anything, but because the teacher was horrible and made history even more boring than it could be.

 

When the two first hours had passed Chen received a message from his brother, he straightened in that exact moment, gaining a confused look from his friends, he hadn’t talk with his brother since the day he told him to choose between Xiumin and him, and even though he wanted to fix thing with his brother he didn’t want to stop talking to Xiumin, he decided to read the message to see what the other wanted.

 

“Hey Chen, i know i’ve been a jerk this past week, and i’m really sorry about it, i don’t want you to look at me with fear or resentment i just want to have my little brother back, so i’m going to make it up to you. When your class ends take Baek and go to the parking lot outside of the university, i’ll be waiting to you there. I’m really sorry Chen-Chen”

 

Chen couldn't believe what he was reading, did that mean that he was okay with them dating? he wasn’t sure but he did miss his brother, they had never spent so much time without talking and he wanted his brother back too, so he decided to go to meet his brother and see what he was planning.

He showed Baekhyun the text before sending a reply to see what he thought of it, to which he responded with two thumbs up a smile, after smiling himself he send a message that said “we will meet you there, i miss you too hyung” and waited for the class to end without knowing that not only his brother saw that message but Xiumin too.

 

After an hour of waiting, Chanyeol told Xiumin to wait in the car to surprise Chen because he didn't know he was there, but in the end the surprised one was Chanyeol himself when he saw his brother and boyfriend coming with an unknown person that has his arm almost in Chen’s . He looked at Chen that seemed to be quite uncomfortable with the touch, so he assumed that the guy wasn’t one of his friends, then he looked at  Baekhyun that was actually looking at him with an odd expression. When they were close enough Chanyeol could hear how the buy said to his brother “how bad he wanted him”

“Come on Chen, come with me you know i could make you feel good”

“Yongguk how many time do i have to tell you that i’m not interested in you?” Chen said exasperated, this guy have been insisting on the same thing for than a year.

“I know you want it baby”

Chanyeol was fuming, that guy was molesting his baby brother and he was going to do something about it, he approached them shouted at him.

“Hey you, leave Chen alone” Yongguk looked at him but he didn't take his hand of Chen, Chanyeol was smart enough to know that he was still in the college grounds so he couldn't hit the guy without having problems so he tried to calm himself down.

“And who are you to order me? Are you his boyfriend?” said the guy turning to look at Chanyeol, by now Chen was more than worried, he knew his brother and didn't want him to have problems because of him. However none of them expected the voice that answered the cocky guy, it was low, incredibly low and it came from none other than Xiumin.

“He isn’t, but I AM his boyfriend” Xiumin had a feral look in his eyes and that mixed with the cold voice and his body language screamed danger, not even Chanyeol had ever seen him like that, and he had to say that he wouldn't mess with Xiumin looking like that. The four guys were astonished, but in Yongguk’s face it could be seen another emotion that was between fear and panic when Xiumin spoke again.

“So now take your nasty hand out of my boyfriend, or should i do it for you?”

Yongguk not only moved his hand out but he also moved himself far from Chen, he tried to said something to defend himself, but his trembling didn't allow him to do it, and that gave Xiumin enough time to take Chen and push him against his chest before concluding “make sure i don't see you again next to him”.

 

While Yongguk went out almost running and Chanyeol was dying with laughter Chen couldn't stop smiling and looking at Xiumin, there were so many questions in his head that he didn't know what to say, he only was sure about now great it felt to be hugged by the older. He saw how a smile appeared in Xiumin's face while he looked at him “Hi beautiful” his voice had come to his normal tone and it wasn't scary anymore now it was sweet and melodious.

“What are you doing here? With hyung?and what the had just happened?” Chen thought that it was enough for now with those questions but the memory of Xiumin saying ‘boyfriend’ kept repeating in his head.

“Well first of all your brother and i talked this morning and everything is fine again, he isn't opposed to as going out anymore” Hearing that made Chen turn around to look at his hyung that was looking incredibly guilty and sad, he didn't like that look.

“Hyung is that true?”

“It is Chen-Chen I’m really sorry for all the things i said” Chen didn't let him continue talking, he run to him and hugged his brother as tight as he could, calming down the first time in that past week, he really loved and missed his brother “I’m sorry to hyung”.

Then the sweet moment ended when Baekhyun said in a mocking tone.

“Be prepared Chenie tomorrow is going to be a lot of rumors about your new boyfriend”

“Dude i’ve known you for a long time and i have never seen you like that before”

“Sorry but Chen looked uncomfortable and he was annoying the out of me?”

 

The two couples went to the car hand in hand after deciding to go out for dinner all together, Xiumin and Chen were walking slowly to stay behind the other couple and when the distance was enough for them to not hear them Chen couldn't wait anymore and asked Xiumin.

“Does this mean that you’re my boyfriend?” Xiumin stopped and looked at him.

“I would love to go out with you and be your boyfriend so, it’s your decision, do you want to go out with me?”

“Of course i want” Chen kissed him tenderly enjoying the moment until they hear Chanyeol say.

“Don't make out in my presence” all of them started laughing before entering the car and going to their first double date.

 

 


 

I hope you had enjoyed it ;)

Resultado de imagen de scary xiumin

Resultado de imagen de xiuchen gif

     Resultado de imagen de baeksoo gif

Resultado de imagen de bang yong guk