Jeongyeon

Welcome To My World

It's just one of those normal day, you are just busying yourself in cleaning the dorm of one of the Top Girl Group in Korea right now. Twice. You're one of the intern manager for them to assist their Sadness Manager-unnie since you are a girl but you're really boyish so basically there's no point but the girls grew fond of you so you just go with the flow.

As usual the girls left early in the morning to go to pre record a music broadcast but since it's your day off Pinky manager told you to just stay at the dorm even though you insists on helping. The girls' schedule won't be finished until night time so you decided that after you finished cleaning the dorm you just go out and wander around the nearest mall. You finished cleaning by 2pm since the girls have lots of things especially the biggest room which consists of four people and considering two of them brought their entire life in Korea from Japan is just a lot cleaning to do. The other two  rooms gave you an easy job as the Maknae room was not that dirty and the Roommate room is the tidiest of all as your girlfriend is a clean freak. Yeap girlfriend. Yoo Jeongyeon or Twice Resident Girl-crush aka Eomma.

You and Jeongyeon go all the way back from elementary. You are one year older than her but eversince you two enter highschool both of you we're named as Girl-crush duo in your highschool, many thought that the two of you are competitive rivals but it's the opposite as you two are really close. Your parent are good friends with her parents. Her Dad trust you with his daughter so everytime the two of you go out to hangout they just let you. You really like her more than just a friend or a sister but you're afraid of what will be her reaction if ever you confess. You end up thinking what if she's straight since she never shown interest of other girls in your school.

*Flashback*

One day after you finished your practice for baseball club you went straight to the shower room to change and after you finished you decided to go home but on your way to the exit you noticed Jeongyeon and a girl talking. The girl handed her a envelope probably a love letter again. As you walk closer you can finaly see the girl's face, Bona, one of the visual in your school and one of your classmate too. You are close enough to hear their conversation.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, I really like you from the day you enter that school gate. I really like how you emit that girl crush vibe. I'll be bold now and confess. Can I be your girl?" Bona was waiting for a response. Since you've known Jeongyeon for a long time she isn't really fond of a girl confessing to her since she herself want to be in the girl's position confessing to her love interest but since she's named as Girl-crush that thought will be far from reality.

"Yah Kyungwan-ah why are you still here? It's already 7pm you're supposed to be at home." You said while approaching them, you pretended that you just saw them accidentally. "Oh? Jiyeon-ah you're here too?" You continued to break the awkwardness.

"Ah yeah I'm just talking to Jeongyeon hoobae here with some things about the school since she's one of the organisers of the foundation day. I'll take my leave now. See you guys next week." She bid her goodbye and hurried herself to leave.

"Unnie I told you to stop calling me that~~" she said pouting

"Yah I heard her confess to you and since you don't like this kind of stuff I just saved you YOO KYUNGWAN" you replied smirking your victory while she continued pouting. You find it really cute so you can't prevent yourself to pinch her cheeks.

"AH!! Unnie stop it. It hurts" she said while trying to escape your attack

"Aigoo my Kyungwan is so cute when she's upset. Ka-ja. Let's go home before uncle Yoo kill me for not bringing you home early." You release her cheek then swing your hand over her shoulder then you two started walking home.

You arrived 15 mins later in front of Jeongyeon's house. "Unnie thank you for bringing me home again" she said as you two walks towards her house's gate..

"Why were you still at school again? Your classes finished at 5pm on Tuesday" you asked but then realised that she must be doing something for the school foundation. "Ah right, you are one of the organiser for the foundation as Ji Yeon mentioned be-"

"N-no it's not about that. I was actually waiting for you to finish your practice because I have something to tell you U-unnie" you were cut off by her

"Oh? You should've told me so I can just finish my practice earlier." You flicked her forehead lightly. "Now tell me, what is it that you want to tell me" you were waiting for her answer like a kid....

"Ilikeyouunnie" she was blubbering really fast that you couldn't catch what she said

"Huh? Aigoo how am I supposed to understand what you were saying when you said it like you were being chased by a cheetah. Speak slowly" you held her hand trying to calm her but it only makes the things worst. Her heart is now beating fast and her cheeks are now flustered because of your action. "Are you okay Jeongyeon-ie?" You continued then raise your hand to her forehead to check if she's not sick while you were doing that she continued....

"I like you Unnie" she said while having her eyes shut, not wanting to see how will you react to her confession. You slowly  release her hand and when the comfort of you hand was gone Jeongyeon slowly open her eyes to only see that you were no longer there. She was standing alone and then she notice her tears falling from her face. She doesn't know what to do. She entered their house facing down, her eyes are puffy and she doesn't want anyone to notice so she just go straight to her room and continues to cry.

Days passed and the two of you are still avoiding each other for different reasons. For you, you were avoiding her to not spoil your secret and for her, she wants to give you space because she is still hoping that you are not cutting ties with your friendship just because of her careless confession.

The day of the foundation came and it was going really smooth. You are preparing for your event carefully with the help of some of your friends. You really hope you're still alive after this. People are busy eating, playing games with the pop-up booths. It was already night and it is the perfect time to execute your plan. You signal one of your friend to start the plan..

"Can student Yoo Jeongyeon go up to ths prepared platform to give speech on this successful even that she lead to organise." Jeongyeon who was so confused just proceed to the said platform. She didn't expect this but oh well...

She was about to say something when music started playing, familiar song as she heard it a few times. She then noticed a guy walking to her giving her a single rose. The crowd started to cheer. Not only her but also the crowd was shocked to see famous idol to their school. The famous boy group Got7 is now  singing their "Confession Song" and when each of the member's part comes up they give Jeongyeon a rose. She doesn't know what to do but she thought to just go with the flow. As soon as the second chorus came a bear mascot came and gave her the last rose.

She notice that the roses has a tiny paper stick to it and when each of the got7 boys gave each to her she read it one by one. Still confused but as soon as she received the last rose from Yugyeom, it hit her. She knew who was behind all this and when the last rose was given she can't control her emotions anymore and started tearing up then she exit the stage. You panicked as you saw her crying and you quickly removed the mascot's head from your own. You followed her after you told the boys to just continued with the song and you will meet them soon. You run to the direction she went and when you noticed her sitting on one of the swing of the school playground, you quickly went to her and hugged her....

"Yah. Why did you run off? Do you not like it? Did I took too long?" You don't know what will happen now. Were you really too late? Did she not like you anymore? You sighed as she didn't answer you back. "I'm sorry." You released her from the hugged and was about to leave until you felt a tug on your shirt..

"Babo Unnie..." she stood up from the swing and burried her face onto your neck.

"Yah, how dare you call me stupid YOO KYUNGWAN" you held each of her shoulder to let you see her face.

"Because you're really are stupid. You just left me hanging after I confessed to you and you were ignoring these passed few days. I thought you hated me because I confess to you" she was facing down. You lift her head the lightly flicked her forehead

"Because I was shocked when you suddenly confess so I run off. I was supposed to confess to you first as planned today but your sudden confession just ruined my plan. The truth is I like...no I love you more than just a friend. I've been keeping this feeling for quite a long time now. I was too coward but seeing you receiving confessions everyday scares me. I'm thinking that one day you will actually accept one of those confession so I gathered up my courage to confess. I had everything planned weeks before but I don't know when to act until now. I'm afraid that I will be too late when I let this chance passed." You held her hand this time before continuing.."I hope I'm not too late to ask you this." You look at her eyes. It really mesmerised you and that's one thing you love about her. "Yoo Kyungwan, will you be my girlfriend?" You felt a smack on you shoulder and that made you giggle. You just can't be serious for a mean time.

"Forget it. If you're just going to continue calling me that" she tried to escape and walkout but you held her hand tighter..

"Mian, mian, mian. Okay let me repeat. Yoo Jeongyeon, will you be my girlfriend?" You two are looking to each other's eyes then you close your eyes afraid that she will reject you this time.

"Yes. I would love to." She hugged you tight. You feel that you just hit the jackpot when your question was answered. You hugged her back. Enjoying the moment until you got a call from someone. You pullout from the hug and answer your phone

"YAH!! Where the hell are you? What happen to the girl? Did you got rejected? I knew it you nitwit." It was got7 who called you. You can hear every member mocking you not knowing that you actually got the girl.

"Hello, this is Jeongyeon, y/n's girlfriend." Jeongyeon snatched the phone to you and you can hear the opposite end cheering. She gave back the phone to you and you end the call.

*end of Flashback*

You were smiling like an idiot that you didn’t noticed that the girls are back. Time flies really fast. After that day the two of you became official, both of you became more inseparable.  Until you guys graduated and she decided to enter JYPE to become trainee and you encourage her everyday especially when you see her with sad face. You are always beside her whenever she feels down. You cheered for her when she was announced that she is one of the contestant for the survival 'Sixteen' together with your other JYPE friends. You were always there for every mission they had and when she was announced as one of TWICE member to debut. And now you will always be with her, protecting her as her loyal girlfriend. 

 

I'm here again to apologise for not keeping my promise to update this frequently. I got busy with my work and my laptop broke. I'm saving up to buy a new one to give a better update but for now I will have to update using my phone. I hope you guys enjoy this short update. Thank you for still supporting this shots.