Nayeon

Welcome To My World

As Nayeon walk down the aisle, people are all looking at her like she is the most beautiful person today, in all people's eyes, in your eyes. This is her day and she is going to be Mrs. (your last name). As she approach you, she was very happy, beside you is Jeongyeon and the tall maknae, Tzuyu, all members of Twice are here, all nine goddess including her. As her eyes met with hers, she noticed that you look really stunning in your white woman’s suit thinking that your proposal is totally worth the wait. She can’t imagine how you pleased Jeongyeon to go attend your wedding knowing the two of them had past but as you said past is past and Jeongyeon is engaged to your cousin Momo now. How you made Tzuyu attend this special day despite of her busy schedule. She loves you so much that she would die not seeing you even just for a day. She tried that and got sick, she was like a rabbit without carrots, when you got the time to see her, she immediately hugged and kissed you like you haven’t seen each other for ages when in fact it’s only for one day

She is now with you, you held her hand and you plant a peck on her forehand.

"I love you", you said as you put your lips into hers.

She was dreaming and your kiss woke her up. As soon as she opens her eyes, she saw you smiling, showing your deep dimples, that makes her fall for you every day.

"You interrupted me, I was dreaming" she pouted.

"What were you dreaming Nayeonie?" you planted a kiss on her cheeks.

"Our wedding day." she said

"Oh I am sorry" you hugged her.

Today's your 5th anniversary. You are happy the two of you have come this far. You are planning to propose to her today, you can't wait to get married to her. But you don't know how you will make this proposal unique. You don't want the traditional one, the "Going on a date, & you'll give her the ring" way. You want it to be special, for the special girl in your life. AHA!

She was thinking that you didn’t remember your anniversary. She really wants to cry right now but she put that aside knowing that you were quite busy these days choreographing dances for other JYP artist.

"Babe, today I’ll be out the whole day. I need to finish some choreography for Got7’s comeback" you said. Her eyes got teary but you were facing back packing extra clothes to your back pack and when you turn to her she already calms herself down.

"OK." she faked a smile, she got off the bed & went outside your room.

She sometimes sleeps with you in your apartment, when she found out that you were looking for a place to have for yourself she immediately suggested the apartment above their dorm. You were in Japan for about 3 years to further your study in dancing. The two of you were having a long distance relationship and after those 4 years in hell without seeing each other you were inseparable.

*FLASHBACK*

You were half Japanese-half Korean and the two of you were childhood friends, you used to play together, especially when others were bullying her you never left her side and protect her. Your parents were happy seeing the two of you together and predicted that the two of you will end up together. As both of you grow up, you two got really busy with studies and training, her being an idol and you being a professional dance choreographer. You both go to the same school and even with the busy schedule the two of you had you'll still fetch her after class to go together to the training. It was in high school when you felt something in your heart is growing. When you realized that, you kept distance from her and kept yourself busy with dancing. You knew that she was dating Jeongyeon and you don’t want to ruin your friendship for your growing feelings for your best friend. You tried not to talk to her when her family and yours gather in our house. (The two families are really close). She and the other 15 girls have been selected to participate in the survival show ‘Sixteen’ that will debut a new JYP girl group. Your cousin Momo have been with you when you practice every night and she’s the one who notice that every time you finished the dance you suddenly have tears flowing from your eyes, you really miss her. You were there when she got eliminated, you were really sad when you found out that your cousin will not have the chance to debut. You two then decided to practice together and console each other. She knew your feeling for Nayeon and she confessed that she likes Jeongyeon too and feels that the latter feels the same way as hers, and for a second your mind was a mess thinking that you and your cousin are just in the same boat.

Nayeon felt it. She noticed you were not talking to her until one day.

It was your birthday, Nayeon's family is there too and other JYP artists and trainees. You went to the kitchen to get some food. Then you saw her, she's the only one there with you. You went to the fridge and got some ice cream (you two love ice creams) and walked away fast so she won’t have time to question you. You were startled when she grabbed the hem of your shirt and back hugged you. Silence filled the air and you felt the sadness in her tight hug.

"We used to eat Ice creams together, and won't stop until our clothes get really stained with It." she said.

"We used to go to school together, you used to protect me from the bullies" she added.

You felt so weak, hearing these from her and you sensing the sadness in her voice breaks your heart.

"Why are you not talking to me anymore?" She asked you again. You missed her. She buried her head on your back and you suddenly felt that your back started to get wet.

"I really missed you, even we always see each other in the company, and it felt like I am not around. You never give me a hug when we bump into each other anymore and you stopped patting my head when I get the dance step right. Do you know how much I badly missed you?" She hugged me tighter.

You release yourself from the back hug then face her. You lifted her face so you can see her clearly. Her face right now is the epitome of sadness and you hate seeing her in that state so you hugged her quickly. It feels so right and you want to be selfish for once and have her for yourself.

"(y/n), look at me, I should have said this before. I realized that feeling I feel for you is not the same anymore when we were still kids, I think I like you more that friends."

You blushed thinking that finally your feeling will be reciprocated that’s what your heart said but your mind says the opposite that it will just ruin the friendship you have with Jeongyeon and their relationship. You don't know if you'll be happy or sad, happy because she feels the same way too and sad because you made her suffer for such a long time, it really breaks your heart.

You've gained enough courage. You broke the hug "I like you too but I don’t think we can be more than friends. You and Jeongyeon are both my friends and you two are in a relationship. I don’t think I can handle it if you guys to have misunderstanding just because of me" you had your head down the whole time you said those word.

"Stupid. Me and Jeongyeon already broke up even before ‘Sixteen’ started and I think she likes your cousin. It was a mutual decision because we were not feeling the spark anymore and both of us confess that we like someone else. “She hugged you again.

You were in a cloud nine that time knowing that you can finally be with her, without any word, the two of you stayed in that position like it was your last day seeing each other. After that day you guys are secretly dating. Both of you were so happy until one day...

"You're going to Japan?" She asked me, worried.

You two were on a date and they are resting after that cruel survival show. The supposed to be 7 member new JYP girl group is now presented as nine including Jihyo who trained hard for ten years until she finally get to debut and to lead the new girl group, Jeongyeon who is now dating your cousin Momo who got added to the group final line-up, her No-jam dongsaeng Chaeyoung who appears to be a smol bean but really a diss spitting rapper, Dahyun who was famous for her eagle dance, your precious Tzuyu-Yoda who always looked troubled and also got added to the final line-up, Sana who regret making that spring roll for the first individual task, black swan Mina who always mistaken as an emo but really a fluff ball and lastly your girlfriend turtle-look-a-like Im Nayeon.

"I am going there to further my dance knowledge." you sadly answered.

"As much as possible, I really don't want to leave, and especially I want to be here when you guys debut. I know you guys worked really hard to achieve this but they offered me a scholarship and this is a really big opportunity for me to study at a really prestige dancing school" you continued. She started crying and you quickly wipe her tears and you quickly hug her.

"I love you ok? No matter what, I'll keep in touch, bear that in your mind." you patted her back. She pulled away, stared at you and gave you a long kiss.

"I love you too (y/n)" she muttered.

You've been in States for 3 years and finished your studies. You knew your girlfriend is a member of Twice member now and their popularity is top-notch now. You don't care if there are boys around her, who got rumored with her because you trust her and you know you are the only one in her eyes the same goes for her. You always call her. You never miss a single day not to ask her how her day went. When you finished your studies, you immediately fixed your papers and go back to Seoul.


After you landed you two finally decided to officially announce that you are dating. You’re happy that you can finally go to dates without hiding just because of that 3-year-dating ban. She told the members that she will be staying at your place for the time being to spend time with you. They are currently resting as their promotions were already finished. Jihyo, their leader, agreed knowing that their oldest member suffered enough not seeing you for quite a long time. You decided to apply as a choreographer to JYPE and they told you, you are more welcome to join JYP family as you also spend your years training there.


*END OF FLASHBACK*


Nayeon went downstairs to eat breakfast. Everyone seems busy and she just witnesses that you are ready to go out. She'll just probably go shopping today.

"Bye Babe" You kissed her for the last time before you go to the company. After she finished her breakfast, she washed the dishes and left to their dorm. She spotted Jihyo, Sana and Mina on the sofa watching some dramas, she went to the 3 maknaes room but they are not they as they went to school. She took a bath and went shopping by herself.

Her phone rang and she quickly picks it up when she saw your name

"Hi Babe" she answered,

"I love you," you said sweetly. You’d always start your conversation with that. When she asked you why you'd always do that, you said, so that she won't forget that you love her. Though she is used to it, she still blushes when she hear it.

"I love you too." She smiled

"You blushed again right? We're here at JYPE right now. Come here"

"I'm going now" she said

"Good, I love you, bye"

"I love you too, see you there" she pressed the END button.

She immediately went to JYPE and she bowed to the guard. She asked the reception where were you

"Where's (y/n)?"

"oh, Nayeon-ah (y/n) is in dance practice room" the reception smiled.

She went there and opened the door. She saw nothing as it was dark, and it seemed no ones there. Suddenly the lights went on. There is Yugyeom started singing


A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do


Then JB followed him. They're singing Marry Me by Jason Derulo. She was thinking why? She didn’t see you there and started to worry, but she still smiled.


And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
We'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

They sang and stoped when the chorus. Then... the lights suddenly went out and lit up again focusing on you. You started to dance to the beat and one by one JYP artist started to join you dancing.


[Chorus]
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

Singing
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Oh, yeah

How many girls in the world can make me feel like this?
Baby I don't ever plan to find out
The more I look, the more I find the reasons why
You're the love of my life

You know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
We'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

[Chorus]
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

[Bridge]
And if I lost everything
In my heart it means nothing
'Cause I have you,
Girl, I have you
To get right down on bended knee
Nothing else would ever be better, better
That day when...

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
(I'll get down on one knee)
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

Got me singing
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Got me singing
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Would you marry me, baby?
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do, yeah.

You were wearing a black pants and white long sleeve topped with a black blazer. As the dance finished, Jackson handed you the bouquet of flowers and the ring. You quickly run to her and hugged her tight as tears fall on her cheeks. You release first then kneeled down and got the something from your pocket. She began to cry hardly and you were quite worried but still carry out.

"As you heard from the song lyrics, I would like to ask you Im Nayeon. Will you marry me?" worried was all over your face thinking that she may be not ready yet that’s why she’s crying but she was actually happy to know that you didn’t forget what today was and the unexpected proposal from you.

"I thought you didn't remember" She hugged you tightly and buried her face in your neck.

"How could I forget Babe?" you kissed her lightly on the lips. 

"I do" she said

"What?" you said.

"I said I do" she repeated.

"What?" you actually hear it for the first time but you just want to be sure

"I DO" she kissed you. The crowd cheered and everyone in there was congratulating you two. Even JYP is there to perform. Thinking back when you were so scared to ask him permission to do this and he just laughs and said that he is more willing to do it as you were like a daughter to him. You were also like you just rode the highest “Giant Drop” of your life when you asked Nayeon’s parents to marry their daughter and you were glad enough to know that they are already expecting it.

"Now I understand." you laughed. You smiled, showing your dimples. You slip the ring on her finger and everybody began to cheer again. You were happy that all of them came to support the two of you.

"I love you" she said

“I love you too” you grinned and leaned in for a kiss

"Hey, They're watching us." She whispered to you.

You turned around and saw that people are looking at the two. Twice members are there and giggling to themselves knowing that their oldest member is finally getting married. Got7, 2pm, Miss A, 15& and Jo Kwon are also present .JYP is smiling like a father looking at his own children being happy. You bowed deeply to them showing your gratitude for helping you make this a successful proposal for your girlfriend now your fiancé Nayeon.