"study"

TOO CUTE

A/N: y'all must hate me since i actually took a leave from any fanfics for a while, but its just that basketball season started again and i've been pretty busy? along with all that college stuff uh ew. anyways, this is a pretty UAL chapter, even though it really isnt that ual but there is some action in here. if you squint you'll see . anyways please enjoy, sorry for the hiatus ;) its super short too so yeah sorry

mingyu fought to keep his eyes open while the quiet and calming scratch of pencil against paper filled his ears. he sat up, arching his back and groaning due to the uncomfortable position he was previously in. his eyes fly over to a mop of lilac hair (jihoonie redyed it recently) and smiled softly. jihoon's eyebrows were furrowed and he was softly pouting while tapping his pencil against the pages. 

"jihoonie" 

"mm?" jihoon quietly hums, still engrossed in his math problems. 

"can you teach me how to do this?" mingyu asks, now staring at the way jihoon's eyelashes fluttered close and open every few seconds. he looks up to mingyu in surprise.

"you actually want to learn something?" jihoon asks, eyes widening in surprise. 

mingyu bites back his smile and frowns, furrowing his eyebrows. he considers his words for a second before his signature smirk plasters itself on his face again. he shakes his head slightly, sighing while doing so.

"this cant do." jihoon frowns in confusion, "jihoonie you've gotten to confident these past few days." mingyu smiles, canine teeth peeking from behind his lips. he slowly stands up and walks over to the other side of the table, scooting jihoon's chair backwards and picking him up by the waist. jihoon lets out a squeak of surprise before hooking his feet together around mingyu's hips. he flushes red and hides his face into the taller's chest, groaning in embarassment. mingyu starts walking towards the back corner of the library while hugging the bottom of jihoon's . at this jihoon gets even more red (how is that even possible) and starts resisting to make mingyu put him down. the taller suddenly sits down in the corner and lays jihoon on his lap before suddenly attacking the spot below his ear. jihoon lets a moan out from surprise and pushes against mingyu. 

"mingyu we can't do this we're in public." jihoon whispers, fighting back the sounds of delight from the sloppy kisses on his neck. 

"mmdont care..." mingyu mumbles, then continuing on to nibble his ear. jihoon freezes and whimpers, shying away from the action. "found it." mingyu whispers before the shell of his ear. jihoon whimpers and moans while fidgeting due to the sensitivity. he tries to tell the younger to stop but he seems to always get stuck after saying "mingyu" 

mingyu hums in pleasure before whispering in jihoon's ears,

"hoonie you want to kiss me?" mingyu asks in a teasing tone. jihoon tries to answer but ends up failing because now mingyu is torturing his other ear. mingyu smiles against jihoon's skin, thinking about how innocent and adorable his hoonie was. 

"mm jihoon i couldn't hear you what did you say?" mingyu asks, moving on from his ears to peck the corners of hoon's mouth and tangling his hands into his hyung's hair. 

"yea" jihoon whimpers, closing his eyes and waiting for the kiss. when it doesn't come, jihoon whines and opens one eye, looking for mingyu. 

"hyung beg for it." mingyu asks, smirking again and pecking his jawline. jihoon's face flares, his ears go red. "or else i won't kiss you." mingyu laughs, enjoying his embarassment. jihoon whimpers and whines before finally giving in. 

"mingyu please kiss me"

"more" 

"mingyu-" 

"do it cutely hyung" 

jihoon sighs before finally speaking again. 

"minggu pleaaase~" jihoon whines, using a soft voice. he feels mingyu's smile against his cheek before he closes his eyes and waits for his kiss. 

"aw hyung you're too cute"