Embarrassed

TOO CUTE

Jihoon was used to the swing of things by now. He'd wake up early, walk to school, pay attention in class, do homework in the library during lunch, and head back home to do more homework. His teachers called him a top student and his parents were satisfied with his studies. Of course his parents wanted him to live a little, but he had no interest in anything but his studies.

 

But one day, Jihoon passes by an alleyway while going to school. A stench of smoke distracts him as Jihoon looks into the dark alley, spotting 4 boys. They sport the same uniform as him, and they're all fairly attractive, but one boy catches his eye.

He's tall, almost too tall. If Jihoon were to go up to him, he'd have to look up to maintain eye contact. His hair is dyed with streaks of grey and is swooped up into a small wave on the side of his head. He has a prominent cupids bow and a cigarette hanging out of the corner of his lips. This mysterious boy maintains eyecontact with Jihoon, and Jihoon flushes when his lips curl up into a devious smirk. Jihoon quickly adjusts the straps of the backpack and speed walks away from the alleyway, heart still pounding from the encounter.

-----------------

 

Jihoon has always kept under the radar. He didn't really have anyone he talked to, and he was pretty sure someone started a rumor of him being mute. He didn't really care, in fact he was somewhat happy no one talked to him. He would probably be too nervous and stumble over his words, resulting in him being bullied.

 

So of course it came as a surprise when the tall boy with the grey hair approached him in the hallway.

 

A hand slammed against the locker as Jihoon quickly stopped walking and backed up against the cool lockers. His eyes dart away from the boy with grey hair, struggling to find somewhere look at.

"Kitten what's your name?" the boy with grey hair asks. Jihoon immediately flushes from the pet name as he looks down to the floor.

".... jihoon...." he mumbles quietly. Almost positive that the boy couldn't hear him.

"Sorry? I couldn't hear you kitten. One more time?" he asks, lips pulling into his smirk. Jihoon continues to fidget with the sleeves of his uniform, sweating a little from the pressure. The boy realized that he wasn't going to talk so he continued to come closer to Jihoon's face. Flustered and embarassed, Jihoon quickly talked.

 

"L-Lee Jihoon..." he mewled. He swung his face to the side, not wanting the boy to come closer. The boy grinned at his response. Jihoon just continued to flush, feeling his ears burn red and his face heated up.

 

"Aww, is Jihoonie embarrassed?" he asked, snaking an arm around the smaller's waist. Jihoon continued to panic, timidly trying to pry his hands off his waist. His eyes were frantically darting from side to side, trying to get out of the embarrassing situation.

Jihoon squeaked when the boy kissed his neck, right under the jaw. His face burned even more than before and his eyes widened in shock.

The boy just laughed when he saw Jihoon's reaction, releasing his arm from Jihoon's waist.

"Adorable." The boy said, starting to back up and walk away. Without turning to face Jihoon once more, he waved his hand and laughed.

 

"Mingyu." he stated before turning the corner and disappearing.

 

Jihoon collected his thoughts and squished his face with his hands, trying to cool it down. Girls and boys in the hallway gave him jealous glares, continuing to walk towards their class once more.

Jihoon still couldn't comprehend what happened as he gathered his books and sped to his next class.