Trouble

TOO CUTE

After school ended and he walked out of the classroom, he was blindfolded and carried off to somewhere.

Jihoon didn't talk, but he kicked in protest. His small frame and weak muscles did nothing to affect his perpetrators though, so he gave up trying to wiggle free.

He was set on the ground and the blindfold was ripped off his eyes. He squinted as he tried to adjust to the light before realizing that he was in the middle of the quad.

The quad was a small square of concrete and grass in the middle of the school. The school buildings were built up around it so people on all floors could always see the quad.

Jihoon looked around frantically, wondering what was actually going on.

In front of him were a small group of boys and girls. All of them had vicious glares in their eyes and they all seemed to carry malicious intent. Jihoon gulped as he shuffled backwards away from them, backing up and hitting a wall.

 

"You've got some nerves Lee Jihoon. We all know you're just playing hard to get so Mingyu would want you more. You're only going to be a one night stand anyways, you're nothing special." one girl speaks up. Everyone nods or shouts in agreement as Jihoon internally rolls his eyes.

Is this seriously what's this about? A stupid encounter in the middle of the hallway with a school bad boy?

He giggles a tiny bit at the situation he's in, knowing that everyone was being stupid and absurd. Apparently that was a bad idea because a boy picked him up by the collar and punched him.

Jihoon fell to the floor and his head spun a tiny bit. He could hear snickers all around him as he whimpered in pain. His hand raised to touch his cheek but hissed in pain when it reached the quickly swelling area. Another boy came up to kick him in the stomach and Jihoon felt like the wind was knocked out of him. He coughed and wheezed, holding his stomach while curling into a ball. He could feel the tears threatening to spill out of his eyes as he groaned in pain.

 

"P-please stop. It h-hurts..." he manages to get out in a small voice. He was sniffling now and he tucked his head into his arms as another person steps on him. He whines and the tears finally spills out, trickling down the side of his face before splattering on the ground. He bites his lip so hard that he breaks through the first layer of the lip, tasting the bitter taste of blood on his tongue.

Jihoon hears a groan coming from the crowd and a thud. He's curious to open his eyes and look up but he's too afraid of being hit in the face. He hears a yell of anger as more people groan in pain and many other thuds. He then peeks out of one eye to see Mingyu pushing through the crowd and kicking people.

"WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS" he shouts, kicking another person to the ground. He reaches Jihoon and turns around to stand in front of him.

"If you want to get to him, go through me first." Mingyu growls. Mingyu s his sleeves and rolls them up. he loosens his tie and takes off his blazer. Jihoon would smile in thanks but his lip was busted so it would probably hurt. The crowd quickly disintegrates until its only him and Mingyu.

Mingyu turns around and picks up Jihoon princess style. He walks towards the infirmary and cusses quietly under his breath. Jihoon sighs in relief while his eyes flutter closed, grateful for Mingyu saving him.

------------------

After Mingyu patches him up and rests him on the bed, Jihoon finally speaks.

"Minggu..." Jihoon mumbles, his pronunciation off because of his lip. Mingyu bites back a smile at the pure adorableness that was Jihoon. Mingyu hums in response.

"You forgot your mlazer in the quad..." Jihoon quietly says, eyebrows furrowing in concern. Mingyu just chuckles at Jihoon's comment.

"It's okay, go to sleep baby." Mingyu mutters, moving Jihoon's bangs out of the way before pecking his forehead. Jihoon feels his ears burning up as he hides his face under the sheets and curls up on his side, hugging his pillow. Mingyu lets out a deep chuckle, unable to hide his smile any longer. After he's sure that Jihoon is asleep, Mingyu slips out of the infirmary, returning to the quad to grab his blazer with a smile on his face