Jealous

TOO CUTE

To say that Mingyu didn't confuse him would be a lie. A lot of times Mingyu would only pay attention to Jihoon, and secretly that made Jihoon happy. But Mingyu was still known as a rebel and a lot of times Jihoon would find Mingyu flirting or kissing other girls or guys and a tiny pit of anger swelled in his stomach.

Jihoon was being dragged around by Mingyu today, and Mingyu was humming a tune Jihoon didn't recognize. Jihoon had grown accustomed to the affection that Mingyu would show Jihoon, such as right now how Mingyu was holding Jihoon's hand.

A beautiful and tall girl showed up in front of Mingyu all of a sudden. Mingyu's hold on Jihoon's hand loosened and Jihoon slightly pouted behind Mingyu's back. Mingyu seemed to forget all about Jihoon as the really pretty girl started to kiss Mingyu.

Okay kiss was an understatement. She was totally making out with Mingyu.

But Jihoon didn't know Mingyu was just trying to get him jealous.

Jihoon scowled as he saw them kissing each other, and the little pit of anger set itself in Jihoon's stomach once more. Jihoon considered just walking away, leaving Mingyu to himself.

However, his body automatically reacted without him thinking.

Jihoon shyly tugged on the bottom of Mingyu's blazer, trying to get his attention once more. When he was ignored he tugged a little harder with his hand, too shy to yank on his uniform. Mingyu smiled a tiny bit into the kiss.

When the girl let out a disgusting moan, Jihoon had enough. He yanked(well his definition of yank which was just a pull) on Mingyu's jacket, keeping his hand hooked onto the edge when Mingyu finally turned around.

Jihoon was bright red, his ears were burning and he found his shoes extremely interesting. Mingyu mumbled apologies to the girl and the girl stomped away. Mingyu turned to face Jihoon directly and smugly smirked. He took the sleeve of his jacket and thoroughly wiped his mouth. Then lightly he grabbed the bottom of Jihoon's chin so Jihoon would look up at him.

"Is little Jihoonie jealous of me kissing other people?" Mingyu teases. Jihoon tries to look back at the ground but the hand on his chin prevented him from doing so.

".....mm." he mumbles, eyes darting away from Mingyu's amused ones. Mingyu hears Jihoon perfectly but wanted to hear Jihoon's answer once more.

"Sorry? I couldn't hear Jihoonie. Repeat it please?" Mingyu asks, his devious smile growing larger and larger while Jihoon grew redder and redder.

"........ mm" he mumbles, a little louder. Mingyu smiles and pecks Jihoon on the mouth. Jihoon's eyes enlarge when he realizes what Mingyu did. Mingyu just chuckles at Jihoon's appearance.

"Jihoonie you're too cute... What to do?" Mingyu asks, kissing Jihoon on the lips once more, but longer this time. Jihoon can taste the smoke on his mouth, but he doesn't mind.

Mingyu pulls away and smirks. Jihoon looks down at his shoes and blushes once more. Mingyu just lets out a hearty chuckle and combs his finger's through Jihoon's hair.

"Cutie." He mumbles, turning and walking away. Jihoon whining when Mingyu's fingers leave his hair. His hands go up to ruffle his hair in embarrassment and hides his face in his sleeve.