4 - Ranking

The Bloody Death Camp

{Seoul}

It's so fast. I mean you guys probably don't know that months already passed and the school year will end. Shocking right? Nothing special happened, though we received several awards during our extracurricular activities.

Ah, yes. I am Hyunseok- Seoul Jung. I prefer being called as Seoul though. I'm the oh-so-perfect man according to the other students. Starting from my physical, mental, and emotional ability- err was that too much? 

Anyway, today is the day wherein all of us will see our overall ranking for the last time. For sure, our section will be at the top as usual. Thoughts about the ranking can be heard around the whole academy. Most are worrying if they ranked down, few were crying since they're anxious, but some were boasting about their academic performances. 

Wondering how's the relationship between me and the circle of Victoria? I ended up my friendship with those jerks. I mean, I seldomly hang out with them even from before so I'm cool. Wonwoo and I are still bestfriends too, though we started a new squad. We have Ainah, Dahyun, Momo, Sana, Mina, Tzuyu, Jihoon, Wonwoo, Hoshi, Vernon, and Joshua.

They were very shocked to hear that Ainah and I are in a relationship but after the days went by, they got over it pretty quick.

Suddenly, the bell rang. A signal that the rankings will be shown. Every student went out of their respected classrooms to check their ranks. While scanning through the list that is posted on the wall. As expected, all students in our class is in the top 35, though we're only 33.

01 Choi Ainah (Krystal Jung)
02 Hyunseok Seoul Jung (Shin Wonho)
03 Kim Dahyun (Dahyun)
04 Hirai Momo (Momo)
05 Minatozaki Sana (Sana)
06 Lee Jihoon (Woozi)
07 Chou Tzuyu (Tzuyu)
08 Jeon Wonwoo (Wonwoo)
09
Kwon Hoshi (Hoshi)
10 Myoui Mina (Mina)
11 Hansol Vernon Chwe (Vernon)

12 Hong Joshua (Joshua)
13 Victoria Song (Victoria)
14 Im Nayeon (Nayeon)
15 Park Luna (Luna)
16 Park Jihyo (Jihyo)
17 Lee Minhyuk (Minhyuk)
18 Son Hyunwoo (Shownu)
19 Lim Changkyun (I.M)
20 Chae Hyungwon (Hyungwon)
21 Yoo Kihyun (Kihyun)
22 Yoo Jungyeon (Jungyeon)
23 Son Chaeyoung (Chaeyoung)
24 Amber Liu (Amber)
25 Boo Seungkwan (Seungkwan)
26 Yoon Jeonghan (Jeonghan)
27 Lee Chan (Dino)
28 Lee Jooheon (Jooheon)
29 Choi Seungcheol (S.Coups) 
30 Xu Minghao (The8)
31 Kim Mingyu (Mingyu)
32 Lee Seokmin (DK)

33 Wen Junhui (Jun)

Ainah smiled widely ang congratulated our squad for their ranks. " Congrats guys! You all did great!" she beamed happily and gave them a hug. D'aww~ she's such a loving person. I just want to keep her inside my pocket.

" Come one, you're the one whom we should congratulate!" Momo laughed and playfully smacked Ainah's arm before clinging to her.

" That's right, our Ainah is like Jimmy Neutron though she never fails." Hoshi grinned cheekily at her while wiggling his eyebrows. He received a high-five from his crush- I mean from Momo.

" But congrats to you and Seoul!" Sana, Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Mina greeted and gave us a friendly hug. The guys gave us a high-five from ranking high.

After they greeted us, I pulled Ainah from her waist grinning. " My yeoja (girl) beated me this time~ but I'll let this slide, I should have followed you and didn't slack off. Aigoo~" I sighed and ruffled her hair chuckling.

She snorted and looked at me. " That's what you get from slacking off, mister smarty-pants." 

" Geez, Seoul was even slacking off at that point?! The heck dude, you've got a big brain!" Vernon smacked my head out of amusement. 

Ainah and I was actually battling for the 1st rank ever since, but since I got lazy this quarter, look at what happened. Though I'm proud of her for being the first. The first woman who stole my heart--. 

" Congrats jagi~(honey), I'm so proud of you." I squished her cheeks and planting a quick kiss on her head.

" You too, jagi(honey). Better luck next time eo?" she laughed. Grrr. So cute. I can't even-.

" Oh my goodness, get a room guys!" Jihoon groaned in disgust.

Wonwoo snorted and tilted his head. " Why don't you go lovey dovey with your precious Sana?" and with that remark, Jihoon turned red as a tomato. Sana just laughed and kissed her hand before smacking it to the guy.

" Feel my love. Congrats, Ji~!" she beamed happily but Jihoon on the other hand groaned because of the pain caused by Sana's love. They're like two different poles but they're working their relationship out greatly.

After that, all of us went back to our respective classrooms. Our homeroom teacher arrived too.

" Okay class, as you all know, we're having our camp after two weeks. And we'll be using this time to plan for it. If you have questions regarding that, please do not hesitate to approach me." the teacher said.

The hell camp- I mean summer camp. Geez, I seriously hate that. It's actually required for all of us. Us meaning our section and the over-all rankers. It's so stressing, studying from morning until night. So tiring.

In the end, our camp will be held at the Sacred Heart Academy. Weird, the camp is usually held here though.  I heard that the place is actually farther away from the city and it's village. I wonder how the students come to that school if that's the case. We'll be staying there for atleast a month this summer vacation. 

" Jagi~(honey)." I called out. Ainah glanced back and raised a brow at me. Such a pretty lady-.

I smiled. " I'll fetch you that day eo?" she tilted her head first before laughing and crossing her arms together out of amusement.

" You seriously missed me that much? But I can go by myself though." she scrunched her nose chuckling a little.

I pouted before hissing playfully. " You know that I don't like it when you disagree with me jagi." 

She flicked my forehead before sighing out of defeat. " Arrasseo (fine). Just tell my family about that."

I grinned cheekily and saluted at her. " Neh sajang-nim! (Yes boss)"

Suddenly, Hoshi sat beside me with his famous huge smile. His eyes got smaller than usual. He looks like a hamster though, I wonder if Momo thinks that he's cute. Those two look good together, plus, they're very skilled in dancing. 

" Yah,(hey) you're too sweet with your jagi~ (honey)." Hoshi teased and emphasized the word 'jagi' using his girl-like voice.

" If you and your sweet Momo-chan become official. Dude, you'll be like me or our Jihoon." I stated with honesty. He made a disgusted face as he glanced at Momo who was at the back.

" NEVER." he shivered and walked away, going back to his seat.

Jihoon claimed the seat beside me. Since he's the class president, I'm like his right hand though Momo is the vice prez. The three of us are working together for the class. 

" Yo, bro." I greeted while laughing. He gave me a fist bump as he sat down.

" Are you quarrelling with your girl?" I snorted, he scrunched his nose before shaking his head. Sana glared at Jihoon as if she heard what we're talking about.

" It's nothing baby~" Jihoon shot her a cute smile. Sana scoffed as she blushed and looked away. let's give Jihoon a round of applause.

" Dang dude, you even scored with just that?" I laughed and nudged him using my elbow.

He nodded and patted his chest. " Of course, this is the class' prince charming. What do you expect?" 

This guy is small but he's overflowing with charm and talent. No wonder Sana fell for him. Ah yes, Sana is known for being a fashionista, more dazzling than Victoria to be honest. Sana can either be friendly or a b*tch. She and Victoria doesn't get along well. They do fight a lot though.

Suddenly, Hoshi was bugging Momo who is actually seated infront of him. " Come on, Momo-chan. Notice me~" he whined. He's seriously clinging to her since day 1.

" Momo-chan~ Notice me senpai." he was tapping Momo on the shoulder, while the girl was writing something, not even bothering to look at the guy. 

" Not interested my ." I chuckled.

 

{Tzuyu}

I was writing farwell letters for Dahyun and the others. Of course~ It's a must though we'll be seeing each other during the camp and next school year.

Suddenly, as I was writing, Wonwoo arranged his chair closer to me. " Hm? What're you writing?" he asked out of curiosity. I didn't glance at him since I was busy writing out the things that I have in mind.

" Farewell letters." I shortly replied.

He peeked a little before nodding his head. " Letters aye, for?"

" For our little squad of course~" I chuckled and I saw a glimpse of a small smile from him.

He laughed a little. " Is that so? Ah yes, Dahyun, Vernon, and I planned to meet up together before coming here, do you want to come along with us?" he asked.

I hummed and nodded my head smiling. " Sure, why not."

He smiled and patted me. " Alright, we'll fecth you then." he winked at me before going back to his original seat.

Chewy, what just happend--.

 



A/N: Yosh~! Another update after a long time. HAHAHAHA I'm gonna try to update for atleast twice or once a week if my schedule clears up ^^ please continue to support the story <3 don't forget to comment~~