3 - Seoul Jung?!

The Bloody Death Camp

After a week, it went well for Ainah, she was slowly getting along with the class except Victoria and her friends. Vic hates her so much and even threatened her to keep a low profile or else she'll give the girl a hard time.

It didn't mean anything to Ainah and she just shrug it off. She also got close with Momo and Sana's buddies. They are, Dahyun, Momo, Sana, Jihoon, Tzuyu, Wonwoo, Hoshi, Mina, Vernon, and Joshua.


{Ainah}

"Ainah~ My daughter! Wake up, or else you'll be late for school." I heard mom shouted outside my room. I groggily sat up, rubbed my eyes and yawned.

Another day where I'll be pestered by Victoria again. They also remind me to stay low and all. Its annoying but who cares, as if I would benefit from it though.

I quickly showered and changed into my uniform, I got my bag and slinged it on my shoulder before going down to the dining area.  I found mom there, she was grinning at me.

"Good morning~!" She greeted, I chuckled and greeted her back.

"Eat up, I'll drive you to school." She said, I sat and ate. After that mom drove me to school. When we arrived in front of the gate I got out of the car.

" Ainah, do your best neh(yes)? Call me if you need anything, see you at home love you!" Mom smiled at me. She's really sweet and caring, and I look up at her very much.

" Yes mom I will~ love you too!" I answered, and with that she drove away.

" Good morning Ainah!" I heard someone greeted, I looked over the direction and saw Tzuyu, she grinned at me and slinged her arm onto my arm.

" Good morning~! You look very happy today." I chuckled at her, she just smiled and shrugged.

" I don't know why I'm like this, but I'm happy." She nodded her head and chuckled. She's actually a cute girl, she's tall, y, smart. I heard that her family owns a huge company.

" By the way, what can you say about our class hmm?" She excitedly asked me as we started walking to our classroom.

I giggled, " I actually think that it's fun, but of course Victoria and her minions makes it hard for me." 

Tzuyu snorted and lightly whacked my arm, " She's just very insecure! You know, she's just like that when she notices that you can surpass her." She then scrunched her nose.

" What? I'm staying low as possible since I didn't want to get noticed by others." I pouted and pursed my lips together.

I heard her chuckled again and we ran towards our room.

 

- Classroom-

As we got ready for the first period, our teacher arrived and she placed down her things at the teacher's table.

" Okay class, bring out a one whole sheet of paper, we'll be having a short quiz today." She announced, I heard other groan. I feel lazy too but well, for the sake of having good grades.

Aigoo~

She connected her laptop to the flatscreen television, and yes there is one inside our room. Fancy isn't it?

We then pulled out our pen and paper.

" No cheating or else." She reminded and looked at the whole class. Even if our class has smart students of course copying wouldn't be avoided.

As the questions were displayed through the tv, we started answering. It is very easy for me to answer since I always revise previous lessons and summarize my notes weekly. It is a lot of work but I'm actually used to it, it's a simple task for me.

A few minutes had passed and I was the first one to finish the quiz. I placed my pen down and stretched my arms upward since it got so uncomfortable. I then checked my wrist watch, ah there's a lot of time maybe I can rest for a while?

Suddenly, the door slinged open creating a loud thud. I'm sure some of our classmates are glaring at the cause right now. I didn't waste any time to look over the door since it wasn't my business.

" Mister Jung did you forget your manners? Do you not know how to knock?" The teacher scolded. True, that person could have knocked instead of barging in like that.

"  I'm sorry ma'am. I was in a rush and I thought you haven't arrived yet." I heard the guy answer. His voice sounds like someone I know. But nah, it must be a coincidence.

He dashed his way towards the empty seat behind me, I wonder what this dude looks like. I had the urge to peek but I didn't, it'll probably look creepy though. I just reviewed my answers so that I would eventually get a perfect score in this quiz. I was raised like this, double checking everything and make sure it is fine.

" Excuse me." I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

" Hmm?" I hummed not even bothering to glance at that boy. Yes it was that mister Jung who barged in.

" Can I borrow a ballpen? I kind of lost mine actually." He said, i gladly lend him my ballpen without even looking at him. 

" Thanks." He said. And with that, I finished reviewing my answers. I took the chance to lay my head on the table, closing my eyes as I wait for the others to finish.

 

-Lunch-

We were at the cafeteria having lunch, the other guys couldn't join us for now since they had to do errands for the teachers, I was with Momo, Sana and Dahyun.

" Ah, can I ask who is the guy who barged in awhile ago when we were having a quiz?" I asked out of the blue. I then took a bite from my food. I saw the three of them look behind me, from what I remember, Victoria and her minion's table was behind me.

Ah, the guy is probably one of them.

" He's known as Hyunseok Jung, a handsome, talented, rich and athletic guy. He's close with Joshua, Vernon, Jihoon, Wonwoo and Hoshi. But they seldomly eat together since he's with Victoria's circle of friends. I also heard that, Victoria was trying to get him but he always turns her down." Momo explained, well poor Victoria getting rejected always. Good for her actually, it means that even if she's a brat, she always wouldn't get what she want.

" He has the same name as my boyfriend. But I wonder why did he only come to school now?" I chuckled. Well, he wasn't here during my first day...

Dahyun tapped her chin and looked at me, " Well actually, from what I heard from Vernon, he had to take care of his sick sibling." 

Wow he's nice then, on the other hand, he probably is like my guy since my boyfriend took care of his sibling too. It must be a coincidence.

" Is that his full name?" I asked again.

Sana laughed, " Are you interested in him?" She wiggled her brows at me, I just shook my head and laughed. Me? Nah~ I have an almost perfect boyfriend so why bother right?

" Are you crazy? I have a boyfriend already~" I chuckled.

She nodded her head and crossed her arms, " You do? But his full name is Hyunseok Seoul Jung."

Nice name, like my boyfriend's. Their names are cute somehow.

" Ah, I need to go to the cr first, I'll see you three at the room." I smiled and made my way to the nearest comfort room. I'm not gonna get lost this time since I finally got used of the surroundings. Thanks to Momo and the girls, they showed me arround.

Suddenly, I was pushed towards the lockers making me groan in pain. I was actually pushed quite hard and I probably have a small bruise on my shoulder blade.

" Ouch." I hissed and looked towards the person who pushed me. It was no other than Victoria, she was with her minions and Minhyuk's dudes. Dang! Out of all the time I have, it must be the time where I need to go and pee, how unlucky..

" Walking alone? Poor you." Victoria mocked me, should I walk with Sana and the girls everytime I need to go to the comfort room? Lol such an idiotic girl.

" I didn't know an idiotic self-centered hoe walks around alone." I heard Nayeon snicker and saw her smirk at me. I could beat them up right now, but since I want a high rank, I probably need to avoid issues and fights. My conduct will probably be destroyed, if that happens, I wouldn't be a top student.

" Is there a problem? What do you want?" I asked calmly, looking at them. They looked pissed, I didn't even do anything to them. Wonwoo, oh he's one of them, but he doesn't do anything to me so he's good. He does still have a straight face.

" You know what, stop bugging her." Wonwoo spoke up. Yes we're friends, it's quite overwhelming to hear it from him.

" What?! Wonwoo?! Did I hear you right? Are you taking this b*tch's side?!" Luna screamed with her irritating voice. I swear, my ears are hurting.

Wonwoo still had his pokerface and huffed. I swear, he's glaring at these bullies, serves you right. Go and leave the circle Wonwoo, go back to Vernon's group of friends since they are waaaay better than these peeps.

" The girl haven't done anything serious. Why do you keep bugging her?" He his teeth and crossed his arms together. At least he tried to stop them.

" Dude, stay out of this okay?" Minhyuk stepped in between Wonwoo and the girls. Girls, I mean Victoria, Nayeon, Luna and Jihyo.

Minhyuk had his sweet yet evil smile, he then looked at me and pinned me on the locker, he had his hands at both of my sides. He looked at me in the eyes and smirked.

" Are you scared?" He taunted, almost whispering it to me. I shivered, of course dude I am scared! I'm alone and they could do a lot of things to me! I can fight them but no, I won't risk my conduct for them, these worthless pieces of sh*ts. 

I shooked my head, trying to shake off my nervousness. Minhyuk backed away and crossed his arms.

" Oh really?" He was amused. Jihyo whispered something to Victoria, their annoying leader making her smirk at me.

" Minhyuk oppa~ You wouldn't mind allowing our Hyunwoo and Changkyun to scare her right?" Victoria said with a suggesting tone. Minhyuk shrugged and snapped his fingers, two guys walked over me. And they were actually bigger than me so it's very scary.

" Don't you dare-" I started, I got cut off since they held both of my arms, they looked at me boringly.

" What are you doing?!" I exclaimed. I swear, I would've kicked their butts if I didn't mind having offenses but nah, I wouldn't risk-.

The girls most especially Victoria laughed at me including Minhyuk. Wonwoo stared at them in disgust.

" Stop that. Let go of her." He glared at all of them.

Nayeon gasped, " Wonwoo- Why are you taking her side?! Did she put a spell on you?! Ugh! This b*tch is a witch! I knew it!" she annoyingly exclaimed and started to pull my hair agressively. If I was a witch, I'd curse you duh-.

" Stop!" Wonwoo explained and pushed Nayeon making her fall on the ground, Jihyo and Luna rushed towards the girl comforting her. Minhyuk glared at Wonwoo.

" Dude what the heck?" - Minhyuk.

" She's my friend too. I'm tired of you hurting and bullying her. I've been trying to chill these past days but I can't let this off. you all." He cursed at them, Victoria was shocked since I heard Wonwoo was a calm type of dude, but I think he is really mad.

I breathed and hung my head down, trying to ease the pain on my head. The Hyunwoo and Changkyun guy was still holding me.

" B*astard!" Minhyuk hissed and harshly dragged Wonwoo away grabbing the guy's collar. Wonwoo on the other hand was trying to pull away.

Victoria glared at me as the two left.

" Because of you! Our circle is destroyed! Look! My friends are fighting!" She screamed at me and pointed her finger.

" Because of you, Nayeon is crying!" She pointed again. I hung my head down and breathed to calm, don't say anything Ainah.

" You should transfer school! Ugh! I hate you!" She childishly said and slapped me across my face. She then punched me on my cheek and started scratching my face with her long, sharp nails making me bleed and have cuts, bruises on my face.

" Urgh!" I groaned and tried to pry her hands away, Hyunwoo and Changkyun stood still and obediently held my arms.

" Hyunwoo! Changkyun!" Jihyo angrily shouted, both guys looked at her and slightly nodded their heads. Both punched me at my stomach and walked beside Jihyo, carrying the fainted Nayeon. I don't even know why she fainted.

As they punched me I let out a scream and held my stomach, curling on the floor.

Luna and Jihyo came back and helped Victoria scratch me. My once flawless skin that I take care of is now full of cuts and bruises. I received slaps, kicks, and punched from them.

" Victoria?" We heard a voice. The three of them suddenly was pushed away.

" Hey isn't that too much?" The guy scolded, making them look away and huffing. Not regretting that they did those to me. B*tches, karma will find you soon! Grr.

" Ah!" I screamed as I tried to sit up making me fall on the floor again. I groaned and breathed deeply, I wasn't crying even if it hurts very much.

" She's a b*tch Seoul!" Victoria exclaimed and pointed at me. The guy named Seoul scoffed and kneeled beside me. He grabbed my arm and helped me sit up.

" Ouch." I whispered  and hung my head down. These girls should be sent to an asylum, they're crazy!

I felt someone pull up my chin, as if the person was trying to examine my face.

But I was shocked to see a familiar face infront of me. He's here?! He too was shocked to see me. 

" Seoul?!" I exclaimed in shock, my eyes widened. He was close to my face.

" Is that you? Ainah?" He asked, I nodded slowly. I saw his gentle face turn into a scary one. I knew it, he's angry.

Yes, he is here. My boyfriend. Haven't I said that I have a boyfriend? I'll tell you some details about us later-

" I missed you~!" I smiled at him even if my face hurts very much, I was overwhelmed seeing my boyfriend in front of me. It's been years since I last saw him.

I saw him crack a smile and felt his hands cupping my face, then he hung his head down and laid it on his arm. I heard him sniffling.

" I-I missed you too... I never.. *sobs and sniffs* I never thought that I'd be able to see you again-" He cried out. I chuckled and ruffled his hair, he's really cute. He's such a crybaby when it comes to me. Aigoo~

" Shh~ Stop crying, I'm already here." I assured and laughed. He sniffed and wiped away his tears, he looks like a child but ugh my heart~ 

" Well dammit Victoria!" He shouted, making us flinch. He slowly made me stand up and held me close. I grabbed onto him since I was losing balance, I felt weak and it's like my legs became jelly.

After seeing Seoul here I felt so relieved and happy at the same time. I don't give a damn even if I got hurt because of those useless girls.

" What the heck?!" Luna shouted, Victoria was furious since I heard she liked Seoul but bish he's mine heh.

" Seoul?!" Jihyo exclaimed she too was angry. Of course their circle of friends knows that Victoria is literally head over heels with my handsome dude.

" You guys went so far, I don't even know why I'm hanging out with people like you." Seoul growled and clenched his fist.

" Throwing a punch to the likes of you isn't even worth it. If I see any of you gurting my princess, I swear, I'll make your lives miserable." He spatted and with his help, we walked away. 

I went to the cr first and comforted myself, after that, he carried me to the clinic since I had to treat the cuts on my face. I'm laughing inside since dang! Victoria's nails are like a cat's. She's probably a half-half. You know, half b*tch half cat.

After visiting the clinic, we went back to the classroom since the break is over.

Knowing that my man is here, I feel a lot better, I just hope everything goes well starting this day.