Academy Intro.

The Bloody Death Camp

 ACADEMY INTRODUCTION
Silverblood Academy
School Year 2_ _ _ - 2_ _ _

 
 

Silverblood Academy is one of the most respected and elite Academies. The Academy offers alot of activities to enhance the student's intelligence. It is founded during 90's period. It was said that, the Alumnis from the Academy recieves alot of job and university offers. They have a high standard when it comes to accepting transferees, a student must have atleast above average grades and a nice conduct. Silverblood's director is still unkown. It is still a mystery to everyone. The students recieves advanced studies than other schools. Each month, they have events and fairs to evaluate the student's capability. Every summer, the star sections of the Academy and the top students are required to attend a study camp inside the school premises. Attending the camp helps them understand their upcoming lessons for their next school year. The camp only occur inside the Academy.
 
Black Pearl is Silverblood Academy's start section in 4th year. most students in this star section are wealthy, talented, scholars, sporty, gifted visuals and famous students. alot of students in the academy wants to be a part of the star sections. the students also wears different uniforms, they wear white long sleeved blouse that has black buttons and a swirly black figure is stitched to the pocket of the blouse. the star sections are the teacher's favorite and respected sections. Black Pearl also has a tradition. a game wherein black beads are given to everyone and they'll give their bead to the classmate/s they hate. the game caused alot of fights and deaths.