1 - New Girl

The Bloody Death Camp

{Author}

A new girl transferred in Silverblood Academy for her last year in highschool. She is actually a former student from Silverblood's sister school, Golden rose Academy. As she was walking along the corridor, silvers (name of the students attending Silverblood Academy) stared whispering.

" Oh my gosh, girl who the heck is that?!" - student 1.

" I don't know..." - student 2.

" Can you please stop that, as you can she she's from Black Pearl. look at her blouse, it has black buttons." - student 3.

The girl hung her head down to avoid everyone's stares while she was walking. 


 

{Ainah}

As I was walking, I kept hearing whispers about me. It's so embarrassing. I hung my head low to avoid getting judged at, I mean I'm not that ugly or pretty. I'm just in between those.

Since it's my first day here, I mean, it is literally the first day of all students. I managed to get lost.

I walked towards some students chatting near the lockers area, they looked at me in shock.

I-I, did I do something wrong or--

" Uhm excuse me." I started, they were still in shock. I cleared my throat awkwardly and scratched my nape.

"Can I ask where is 4 - Black Pearl? I'm kinda.... lost?" I asked, a student nodded her head and smiled.

" It's at the third floor, and the fourth classroom you'll see. it's actually the floors for the star sections." she answered while smiling at me. oh, the faculty staffs told me that I'm in the star section since my grade is actually high.

I nodded my head in understanding and left, they were smiling at me like they won in lotto aigoo~ I headed to the third floor. there's an elevator but, i'm quite scared when using that, so I took the stairs instead. The bell rang when I was walking up the flight of stairs.

When I arrived infront of the classroom, I heard the teacher starting the class. Aigoo.

" Okay class! please open your book on page 5, we'll be starting the class formally-" The teacher's words got cutted of as I knocked on the door. 

The door opened revealing the teacher, she was smiling at me widely. " Good morning miss Choi if i'm not mistaken." I only nodded my head as my answer. she signalled me to come inside the room.

I clutched my bag strap and walked inside. They were looking at me intently especially the four girls at the back. They were like shooting daggers at me, oh well as if i care about those kinds of people.

" Okay miss Choi, please introduce yourself." the teacher said. I cleared my throat and looked at them.

" I'm Choi Ainah. I'm a former student of Golden Rose Academy." I nervously said, it's actually a surpirise since i didn't get my tongue tied when I was introducing.

A student raised her hand and the teacher nodded, " Golden Rose Academy is the school's sister school right?" 

the teacher replied, " that's right, it's located in Canada." the student sat down after she replied.

" Well, I'm Hyoyoung Lee, but please do call me Miss Lee." she had a cute gummy smile. I nodded in response.

She looked at the class, " So, Miss Choi, please do sit beside Mister Jeon Wonwoo. Wonwoo please raise your hand." I saw the guy raise his hand. I quickly took a seat at the unoccupied chair beside him.

And with that the lesson resumed.

{Author}

Fast forward---

It was already breaktime and Ainah was fixing her things, she was putting her stuffs inside her backpack. Until two girls walked over to her.

" Annyeong!" the girl who was wearing black nerdy glasses beamed happily, she was grinning widely while looking at Ainah.

Ainah turned to the two girls and blinked for a couple times, it was a miracle for her! usually, she would be the one who'll initiate in making friends but this time, she got approached at.

" o-oh, yes hello." she smiled back and bowed a little.

The girl who was wearing glasses spoke up, " I'm Hirai Momo! but you can call me Momo instead. ah! I'm also the vice press of the class and the whole academy." she introduced herself.

Then the other girl beside her spoke also, she was cute and looks bubbly. " You're Ainah right? I'm Minatozaki Sana, but Sana is better hihi!" she laughed cutely. Momo looked at her in disgust, Sana flipped her hair against the girl's face.

"ow!" Momo hissed and glared at Sana, the girl only stuck out her tongue. It made Ainah feel less awkward, she chuckled softly while watching the two.

" you guys are actually cute." Ainah chuckled and looked at the two.

Both turned to her with a huge grin on their face, they held Ainah's arm, Sana on the left and Momo on her right arm. Ainah looked confused on what the two are doing to her.

" what-" she got cutted off when she got dragged by the two girls.

" lets gooooo!!!!!!!!!" they chimed as they drag the girl to the cafeteria.

 

-@Cafeteria-


The three were eating their meal together while chatting. Suddenly Ainah brought up a topic.

" say.... why do other students treats us like uhmm... superior?" she asked as she munched on her food then glanced at the two.

Sana patted the new girl's back before speaking. " I think you heard that our section is a star section." she started, Ainah nodded her head in agreement. well, the faculty staffs did tell her that she belong in the Star section.

" Most students would kill just to be in Star sections. since we have alot of beneficiaries in school." she added and continued to eat her food.

Ainah looked confused and tilted her head to the side, " what benefits actually?"

Momo cleared , " well, we get to do what we want, but we should get high scores in exchange. teachers are scared of us, and we are the pearl of the academy." she looked at the other students. some were looking at them, they must be curious since the star section has a new student.

Ainah looked at Momo waiting for her to continue explaining. 

" meaning we contributed alot of achievments in this academy." The new girl looked at them in awe. she was amazed, she never thought she would be a part of such respected class.

Sana chuckled, " aigoo~ don't look at us like that. it's nothing good. we need to attend a study camp during summer. ugh god i hate that." she groaned and scratched her nape before pouting.

Momo only laughed at her, she then looked at Ainah, " we would be studying for a month just to have advance lessons. every students in the star section and top students must go like seriously."

Ainah pouted and sighed, her plans for the summer is ruined. she and her family already planned to have a two month trip to Singapore during the summer.

" it's okay, just pray that it would be fun, unlike the other camps. ugh! it was really boring. i thought that my brain would explode." Sana shook her head in disbelief.

They continued to talk until the bell rang, signalling for the next subject. the three got up and threw their trash before heading back to the classroom.



A/N: Hey guys! how was chapter one so far? :) hope you enjoyed it! ^^ hope you could also comment down your thoughts to let me know what your comments are on the chapter and upcoming chapters~ please support the story and i'll do my best to improve the chapters if ever i posted a fail one ^^

p.s English isn't my first language so i would like to say sorry in advance for errors. if you spot some spelling / grammatic errors please do tell me. if the plot or chapter isn't going smoothly please do inform me. i would be happy to edit it ^^ <3 thank you!