2 - Game

The Bloody Death Camp

{Momo}

We sat back to our designated seats, Ah I forgot, this is our second day in school, and I thought our class would only have 32 students, a student is still absent tho but yayy! A new addition came. I think she's nice and all, Sana and I got along pretty well with her. Suddenly, our Arts teacher came inside the room. We all settled down.

" Now, since your class just started and you all know each other very well. Why don't we play a game?" He smiled wickedly. His smile wasn't just like the smile he always had when teaching, his smile was making me uneasy. Being his student and a part of this section from the beggining, I knew him and everyone very well. As the vice president in our class and school, I know them. Something must have happened.

" A game sir? Isn't that very childish? every year we play games as a tradition but sir let this pass." Our classmate, Joshua said. He is the most religous one in our class, His family owns tons of churches and Joshua is a musical performer and is a part of an orchestra band, let us say he's well known for being handsome, nice and proper.

" Thats true, since we will be graduating soon, it is better to stop these games. Starting in our first year as black pearl students, we did traditions such as playing a japanese children game called Daruma- whatever and then you made us play kagome kagome during our second year, then you asked us to play tag and then now we'll still be playing?" Changkyun spoke too. Lim Changkyun also known as I.M, he's a well-known rapper, he too signed under an entertainment company label. He's also somehow quiet and has his own world.

" Calm down please." Mr.Han said, Changkyun and Joshua sat back again huffing in frustration.

" Thank you. Our game isn't childish, it is just the school's tradition. every year, star sections plays that game too. But since you are Black Pearl, tradition is a must." He added.

If you are all confused, we are under Black Pearl since our first year here, A section will be repeated after 4 years, until the section graduated. Its kind of hard to explain though.

But I heard when we were still in grade school, Black Pearl's tradition causes bad things.

" What is it sir?" Jihoon our class president asked. Lee Jihoon, he is idolized by many since he is smart and talented, don't forget that he is a guy who is prim and proper too. His family is wealthy and owns an entertainment company. He is also in a relationship with Sana.

" The Death Pearls. I think you heard about it. Wherein you would be get one bead each. Then you if you got a black bead you'll give it to the person you hate and detest the most. The black bead symbolizes death and resentment. This box contains 99% black beads and only 1% white bead. If you got the white bead, you're lucky. It's either you give it to the person you want to protect or keep it for yourself." He explained.

Oh no. Please no. Tell me that this is not happening. Once we play this game, everything would turn bad.

I stood up, " Sir, we should not play that." I said. Mr. Han tilted his head.

" Why?" He asked.

" It costs a lot" I explained. 

" Come on vice press~ shut your cute little mouth would ya?" Minhyuk grinned cheekily. Ah I forgot, my buddies and Minhyuk's aren't getting along very well since they are jerks and es.

" Jerk you shut up." Hoshi retorted back and stood up. I looked at him with my, 'calm-down' look. He huffed and sat back again.

" If you don't want to play, get out of my class Miss Hirai." Mr. Han said calmly still grinning.

Does he think that I would still stay here as they play that stupid game? psh.

" SUre thing sir. I would like to pull out Sana and our new student here. Thank you." I angrily spat and pulled the two out of the class. I wouldn't want them to be a part of that ill game. 

I brought them into an empty music room, this is where I go whenever I'm not in the mood.

" Momo~ Why so angry girl?" Sana asked. Look, Sana here is the school's queen, she's beautiful, sassy, smart and brave. She stands up for us, her friends. She's not in good terms with Victoria, Nayeon, Jihyo and Luna. especially Victoria. Her family owns a famous fashion label.

" What's the matter?" Ainah asked. She's the most confused one here.

" Playing that game is dangerous. It causes depression, suicide, etc. If something bad happens, I wouldn't want you guys to be a part of it. " I breathed and held my head. Sana patted my head.

" This girl- You should have told us! Especially me! I could have whacked our teacher's face with my sassiness. We could have stopped it." She chuckled lightly.

Ainah laughed, " I'm thankful that you pulled us out of class, since its my first day. Its good that I haven't seen anything that will scar me."

I nodded my head, That's right. 

" I didn't want to play it to avoid further accidents in our class." I blurted out, Sana became quiet.

" Accident? Did something happen?" Ainah asked, I quickly looked over at Sana who shook her head sadly.

I looked at Ainah who was infront of me, " Ainah, its not the right time to tell you what happened, it is better not to talk about it. Just know that the schools traditions' for the star sections caused it. I didn't want to continue the traditions." 

Ainah nodded, " Its okay. I won't ask anymore." She smiled sincerely. She's such a sweet girl, I would do anything just to protect her and my friends. I know something will happen, not now but soon. I heard it.