I'll trust you

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Ryeowook ah... It's been 3 weeks... It's time to wake up you sleepy head... Ryeowook ah... Didn't you promise to cook us hyungs a huge meal that day ? It's been 3 weeks overdued... Uri maknae ah... Please wake up and cook for us... We promise to eat everything... Please just wake up... We will do anything for you... Please..."

Ryeowook's POV

" Jinjja... Don't break your promises hyungs... " Argh the room was so bright as I slowly opened my eyes. Scanning the room, I saw all the Hyungs faces." RYEOWOOK AH ! You're awake ! " They must have been so worried for me... Each of them had dark eye circles underneath their eyes, face stained with tears and unkempt hair and clothes...

" Hyung... Where am I ? What happened ? " I was in a state of confusion as I tried sitting up (but failed miserably at it ) before wincing in pain and lying back down.

" YAH ! Kim Ryeowook ! Seriously why would you even try moving around when you are already injured so ing badly ! " Hahaha yup that is my Heechullie Hyung ...  " YAH ! Kim Heechul michyeosseo ?! Ryeowook just woke up and here you are screaming your head off ! " aigoo ... Uri Kangin Hyung/Appa haha " Yah! Yah ! Yah ! Yaedeul-a please keep it down... Someone go get the doctor and call the rest of the members to come to the hospital immediately after their schedules end and Kangin and Heechul... Just shut the up for once. " Teukie Hyung rolled his eyes in exasperation making me laugh ... Ah... I really missed all my hyungs...

"Yah ! jamkkanman ... Hyung... You haven't told me what happened ?? Why am I in a Hospital ?!?! " OMG seriously all my hyungs are really getting old and forgetful... Haiz... 

"Oh ya ! you got into a really serious car accident on the way home from sukira, I think it was someone's car who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter