Be strong and let go

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ryeowook ah ! Ryeowookie ! Please wake up ! You can't just leave us like this ! "   

Ryeowook's POV

Teukie Hyung ! Kangin Hyung ! Heechul Hyung ! Save me please... I can't hold on anymore... Hyung ! Please... I can hear you Hyung... Can't you hear me ? Hyung ! Save me...

The memories flashed across my eyes as I fell deeper into the dark abyss... Fragments of my life flashed across the sky: The happy memories of my family, my members, my friends. The sad memories of the hardship, the failure and the criticism. The touching memories of the members supporting me, and us lasting throughout the past years... The happy memories of the one I secretly loved, protected and took care of all these years... Should I ? Should I just let go of these precious memories ? Should I trade these memories for a chance to live ? I heard people saying before that we should be strong enough to let go and be patient enough to wait for what we deserve. Was what happened before all just a mistake and that I should let go ? Was god giving me a second chance to forget about everything and start anew ? Forget about my members ? Forgetting about... KyuHyun...? Maybe... Just maybe... afterall, to Kyuhyun, I was just another Hyung for him to bully, another Hyung who will still pamper him because he's my dongsaeng... to him, we are just in a Hyung and Dongsaeng relationship...nothing more...

KyuHyun's POV

"Ryeowook ah ! Ryeongu ! Wookie ah ! Ryeowookie...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter