Chapter 6 - Devil

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here your Hot cappuccino... the weather is cold... drink something warm...' Kyuhyun handed Ryeowook his drink.
When Kyuhyun had stepped onto the rooftop garden, he had seen Ryeowook gazing into the sky and tearing up... Seeing Ryeowook in such a situation, Kyuhyun wished that it was him who was suffering.
'Ryeowook-ssi, um... are you feeling better ?'
'Neh...Kyuhyun-ssi... Thanks for the concern.'

'Ryeowook-ssi...'
'Kyuhyun...ah, let's drop the formalities ok ?' Ryeowook interrupted hastily, blushing. 
'Oh ! Arraseo... Ryeowook ah ! I missed calling you that...' Kyuhyun bluttered out, gazing into Ryeowook's eyes... he missed those dark brown orbs... those eyes, with the power to draw him in, drown him in pure bliss and distract him from the harsh reality, those sweet and innocent eyes which seemed to hold the whole universe, His universe, His Ryeowookie's eyes...
'Kyuhyun ah... Sorry for my being able to remember you... I'm trying really hard... but... OH ! By the way, I had a dream about a member who played Starcraft ! It's you right ?! Cos Teukie Hyung told me about you ... and...'
Before Ryeowook could continue, Kyuhyun interrupted with joy on the topic of his Starcraft.
' Omg Starcraft ! Haha... out of all the members... Yup there's like a 99.999% that it's me... But the other hyungs play it too... that is after I forced them... like I kinda threatened to cook turtle soup with Yesungie hyung's turtle and throw away all of hyukkie hyung's collection...and...' In his excitement, Kyuhyun just kept blabbering on and on about him being such an awesome mastermind and even started telling stories of their dorm life to Ryeowook... 
' Oh oh oh and there was that one time when you told me to cook some bacons for breakfast and I mistook the maple syrup for oil... Hahhaha we ended up serving bacon fried with maple Syrup and Heechullie Hyung nearly killed me... Hahaha those good times...' As Kyuhyun continued rambling off even further, all Ryeowook did was gazed at Kyuhyun.
To Ryeowook, he could listen to Kyuhyun talk all day and never feel bored... It was like Kyuhyun had this unknown force Ryeowook in and leaving both of them in a world that belonged to only both of them. Even if Ryeowook had no recollection of whatever Kyuhyun was talking about, the slight chuckle, the evil grin, that evil glint and his melodious voice just had the power to allow Ryeowook to fall into his voice and just watch him all day... It just feels as if they have a bond... an invisible bond that connects them and fill each other... Yes, Kyuhyun knows that Ryeowook is his other half... but how Long would it take before Ryeowook regains his memory of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter