Hiatus

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry to all the readers who are subscribed to my story, however, I have to be on hiatus as I am preparing for my exams and I do not know when I'll be able to update, but it will not be anytime in this few months. I hope all of you will wait for me :))) and please do not unsubscribe. When I'm back, I'll update as often as possible. To make it up for the one month I didn't post my story, I'll accept any request on any fanfic of any SUPER JUNIOR or SHINee pairings that you will like me to write and I'll try my best to fulfil my promise and write the ONE SHOT FF for anyone who requests it !!! Thank you so much to all my subscribers and please wait for me to be back :) I promise I'll come back with even better stories :))) once again, thank you so much and please do request for any SUJU/SHINee PAIRINGS ONE SHOT FF that you want me to write :) pls do include the THEMES(angst,fluff,horror,( I've never written before tho...most probs gonna be lousy s ㅠㅠ ) etc.) too !!! For the request, you can either DM me on INSTAGRAM : sapphire_pearlaqua or leave it in the comments(if you don't have Instagram) !!! Thx so much once again !!! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter