Hopeless

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Yah ! Bastard ! Seriously ! why can't you just spare a thought for me ?! is it really hard to ask me to go out when it's with your stupid line ? i wasn't even busy and stop using the excuse that you thought i was busy AGAIN ! Thank you so much for even remembering me ! you didn't have to rub it in by posting on your SNS too !'

'Ryeongu-ah...I... I... just assumed you were busy, afterall you have been so busy with your individual activity and radio... i didnt want to disrupt your rest.'

'But you could have at least called or something... It's unfair you know, I'm always asking you out to places and you're always the first person that come to my mind when I find interesting places, but you always NEVER call me. You only bother to call me to ask me out when you are all alone drinking or eating !

' Aish... Kim Ryeowook... Fine Fine Fine, I'll ask you out the next time ok ?OMG seriously... why do you even get jealous over such small matters... '

' Yah ! you're such an ! To think I even bothered to be there for you when you first debuted !'

*Ryeowook slammed the door to the room with a loud bang*

' him ! To think i ing cared so much about that brainless starcraft addict !'

Ryeowook POV

"STARCRAFT ! " Ryeowook said while bolting up awake. Doesn't that mean Kyuhyun ? or could it be other members... do the other members play starcraft ? But Teukie hyung did say that Kyuhyun is a starcraft addict...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter