Nightmare

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook's POV

Finally...the hyungs have all gone back to the dorm. At least now, I can quieten down and arrange my thoughts.

Kyuhyun ? Hm... So far all I have gatheredfrom my Hyungs is that : 

He's the (evil)maknae of Super Junior... Although I don't understand why he's evil... He sings really well... especially ballads He's in the same sub-unit as me... KRY and SJ-M He loves playing games...especially StarCraft He's my roommate and Best Friend...

Best Friend... why does my heart hurt so much when I mention Kyuhyun as my Best Friend ? Why can't I remember who he is ? Haish...forget it ! Maybe I'll slowly remember him or something. Anyway, sleep is definitely more important than him. Besides, the doctor did say I should not stress myself too much on trying to recall the past...but... Yah ! Kim Ryeowook just go to sleep and stop dwelling on it ! 


Kyuhyun's POV
With you not beside me...not tucking me in...not saying goodnight to me... sleep has really become a fleeting chore.

I wrestle every night with the dark and the light, trying to find comfort from either sides but most of the time, I lose the fight... I have been content with my sleepless nights where I find comfort in my thoughts and hopes that you will definitely remember me.

Things always seems clearer but only for awhile as I fight to take control of the lethargy that creeps up and create night time horror during my sleepless hours.

The dark consumes but sleeps still eludes, it appears it had divorced itself from me... I'm sleepless at a time, when rest is all I need to make it through one more day without you remembering me.

I miss you... How Long more will I be left sleepless ? How long more before I'm saved from this misery...

 

 

Anneong Ryeowook... *smirks* how is my little gift for you ? You did promise to exchange your memories for your life... Didn't you ? *smirks* well... I thought that taking away all your memory was too... Hmmmm EVIL. So, I just took away your most precious memory. *smirks* Ain't I very kind ? Ryeowook ah... trust me... I can take away everything from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter