Intro

Little Maknae

Jungkook let out a loud groan when he entered the dorm. As soon as he stepped a foot in, he was surrounded by loud voices that belonged to his six members.

"Oh Kookie! How was school?" Jimin was the first to ask as he was currently in the middle of an arm wrestle with V. Jungkook let out another groan as he threw himself on the couch and leaned his head on the arm rest.

"Was it that bad?" Hoseok chuckled at how distraught the boy looked. It only made Jungkook let out another groan.

"Yes! The champion wins again!" V exceditetly yelled out right next to Jungkook's ear. His excitement may have triggered the three boys because now with any little thing they would start yelling again to cheer on.

"Can you keep it ing down you guys?! I have a huge stupid head ache for god sakes!" Jungkook screamed as he shot up to a sitting position and stared at the three slightly shocked faces.

Immediately he felt a hard smack behind his head which made his head ache even worse. He was about to curse again at the person who hit him when he turned around and realized who it was.

"You better watch that language Jungkook." Suga sternly told him. He had exited from the kitchen right when he heard Jungkook's outburst. The maknae rolled his eyes at him and hit his head against the couch.

"And fix that attitude too." Yoongi last said before he disappeared into his room.

"Why don't you fix your attitude." Jungkook mumbled to himself as he continued laying on the couch. Another hand came in contact at the back of his head.

"You know better not to talk to our hyung like that Kookie. You really need to control your attitude now in days." J hope warned him and Jungkook only let out a small 'whatever'.

His hyungs ignored him and Jungkook was about to fall asleep when he heard another door loudly open and then shut.

"Hey! Jungkookie! Stop laying around again. It's your night to help out Jin hyung in the kitchen." Rap Monster told him and Jungkook let out probably his tenth groan since he'd arrived.

"What's his problem?" Namjoon asked the other three boys who were still competing.

"He said he has a head ache." V quickly answered as he didn't want to lose focus. Rap Monster just nodded, understanding the youngest behavior.

"I'm right here!" Jungkook mumbled who was still laying down.

"Well you still have to go help our hyung. Jimin already took your place yesterday. Come on, get up." Rap Monster ordered and Jungkook finally dragged himself up and into the kitchen. Jin furrowed his eyebrows as he saw the annoyed maknae enter.

"What's wrong wit you?" He asked as he continued mixing ingredients. Jungkook wanted to hit something really bad if someone asked him one more time.

"Headache hyung. Why can't everyone just leave me alone!" Jungkook yelled as he lazily started washing the dirty dishes.

"Calm down Kookie. I don't get why teenagers at your age have such an emotional problem. Just yesterday you were playing around with V and Jimin and now all you do is yell at everything. I bet by dinner you'll be laughing again." Jin said as he grabbed another ingredient of the shelf.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at him but stayed quiet knowing what Jin said was true. His emotions change so quick that it's probably why he has a horrible head ache in the first place. He hates being a teenager.

 

After an hour, Jungkook was finished with all his chores and his headache had completely disappeared because of some pills Jin told him to take. He walked over to the living room and now saw V and Jimin playing video games.

"Hey." Jungkook greeted happily as he sat down on the floor with his hyungs. Jimin glanced up quickly and had a smile on his face when he saw Jungkook was back to being his cheery self.

"Hey Jungkookie. Your just in time to witness V getting his- " But Jimin was cut off when the game over screen came on with Taehyung killing Jimin.

"You were saying, Jiminnie?" V mocked and Jimin hit him with his controller. Jungkook laughed when he saw his hyungs fighting.

"Hey kids. Dinner's ready if your hungry." Jin said from the dining room.

One mention of food got all the boys jumping up to their feet and walking over to the table. They all took their seat while Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, and even Yoongi came in after.

They all talked about different topics and having a good time when one specific topic came up.

"So, Jungkook. Manager Nim told me to ask how your doing in school." Rap Monster casually added in the conversation but it made Jungkook's laughing freeze. He looked down and cursing at himself for forgetting about his grades issue.

He knew his head ache was going to come back as much as he knew Rap Monster was going to ask him about that test.

"I'm doing fine hyung." Jungkook finally answered in an almost whispered voice. Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"Then I want to know why you got an F on your test Jungkook." Namjoon slowly asked. Jungkook sighed as he knew what was going to come next. 

"You failed another test? You said you were well prepared for this one!" Jin scolded him. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"My headache's back. I'm going to bed." Jungkook quickly answered, ignoring them as he roughly got up.

"Hey Kid! Get back here we weren't done talking." Yoongi yelled over to Jungkook who was now walking down the hallway.

"Yeah we were!" Jungkook last yelled before he disappeared into his room with a loud slam of the door. V and Jimin stared at the closed door in shock of what their maknae just did and J hope just shook his head in disappointment.

"Teenagers." Yoongi muttered as he went back to eating.

"Why can't he just stay as out young maknae instead of growing up and being a teenager." Hoseok sighed as he also went back to eating.

Everyone stayed in silence and continued eating, remembering when Jungkook was still just a kid instead of the growing teenager he is now.

-

Hey! This was just an intro to the story, sorry if it was boring. I tried. I'll be updating the real chapter later! I hope you liked it!