Chapter 12

Jet Black Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 : Class II- B

“Hey, where did you think Jade Ahn go? She disappeared after she terrorize the other students”

“Uhm.. You’re right. I didn’t catch a glimpse of her ever since that day, that’s odd. But, I still can’t believe it. She scared the students? Jade the weakest among us? That’s just plain stupid”

“I also heard rumors that she performed other Exias. She didn’t scared them off with just shape shifting. She used, string manipulation, hypnotism and telepathy. Where did she get all that from?”

“But you know what’s more odd? Victorique didn’t bully other students just because Jade is nowhere to be found. I expect her to bully everyone because of her rotten personality.”

A shuriken pierced through the wall beside them that made them stop abruptly with widened eyes. An emotionless giggle echoed in the sudden silent hallway. They slowly turned their head on the culprit and saw the one they’re taking about just a while ago.

Victorique pouted, eyes still without emotion “Kryptous are such quiet species, am I right? And I believe you have that blood in you but I’m confuse, why aren’t you acting like one?” she walked over them and caress the girl’s hair “Do you miss me making fun of someone? Do you want to be Ja~de’s replacement? Oh I’m sure you’ll be overwhelmed.”

The two shake their heads with sweat forming on them.

“Then, shut your mouth’ Victorique snapped but then breathe deeply and smiled at them “Don’t ever talk behind my back. I have ears and eyes all around the campus” She smiled sweetly but each word dripped with menace.

She walked away with heels clicking echoing the entire hall.

After leaving the scene, she rubbed her head and tried to calm herself again. “Where is Vince when I need him” She turned her head and saw the new girl leaning on the wall with crossed arms.

“What do you need? I’m not in the mood right now so speak fast.” She performed inhale exhale exercise. Hyerin stared at her and uncrossed her arms “Are you okay?”

“Leave me alone, it doesn’t concern you.” She hardened her gaze and glared at the girl. Hyerin scoffed and rolled her eyes “Someone very important wants to talk you.”

“Who?”

Amber and Jade arrived at the classroom 20 minutes late. Amber cursed unforgivable profanity while wiping her sweat and attempting to fixed her unkempt appearance while Jade is casually standing, observing the front of her classroom, which is very different but also similar to her old one. Amber noticed her chill demeanor and asked curiously, panting. “How do you run so fast without breaking a sweat? That’s friggin awesome.”

She almost say “because I’m half wolf half fox” but swallowed and muttered “Running up the stairs everyday to reach my favorite floor in our library can make a difference. And will you please lower down your voice?”

Amber whistled “Don’t you have elevators?” not doing what Jade suggested.

Before anyone can answer, the door slammed open and a male teacher stood with a mighty aura of strictness and a scent of sweat and rubber. Amber slowly stands up straight and grinned sheepishly at the older. “Kim saengnim!~ Good weather today isn’t it?”

“I’ll let you off the hook today, Ms. Liu. Sit on your chair” He averted her eyes on the new student and his gaze hardened once more. “Being late on your first day is already cliché, only happen in dramas. Also, no wearing of contact lenses on my class. Remove it and find the partner of it.”

Jade’s posture straightened and she looked directly in his eyes “I’m sorry sir, but I believe my eyes are natural and I’m not actually wearing the lenses you all are insisting I’m wearing.” The once noisy classroom now filled with eerie silence, hearing a familiar language. What they didn’t know, Jade kept chanting in her mind that she’s okay, she’s not gonna collapse although her knees are shaking in fear. He is honestly scarier than the twins in Exopia.

To the entire student’s surprise, the teacher laughed loudly resulting other teacher’s to peek out from their classrooms. Jade, clearly weirded out, decided to lean away from the teacher. After laughing for five minutes, he wiped the stray tear and stared at Jade with a big smile.

“You’re good, you’re good. I like students like you. C’mere, let me introduce to you my other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter