Journey to Meet the Kangs--Tease

Twins

Part 2:

Joy opens the door to what one would think is a magnificent home filled with art pieces, sculptures and pretty glass pieces from around the world. Well she couldn’t be more wrong.

Now Joy was surprise to see a rather normal looking home in the rich district of Seoul. A medium size kitchen with an open counter 5 feet away from the table which separates the kitchen from the living room.

The living room looked normal but really neat and clean. “Looks like someone is a neat freak I guess I shouldn’t sit on the couch” Joy says looking around.

Flat screen TV with cable and a collection of DVDs on the bookshelf right by the window.

Joy took a moment to breathe and take in her surrounding within the household ignoring all others who could be staring.

Seohyun walked up to her and placed her hand on the girl’s shoulder causing the latter to look at her.

Seohyun giggles a bit before speaking “feels like home huh?”

Joy can’t help but nod in agreement. She doesn’t know why but this house feels more comfortable than her own bed at home which she loves dearly.

Soon her gaze falls towards the floor before she takes a deep breath and raises her head only to find a big picture of her and Yeri in traditional wedding attire from their first trip together as a couple.

Soon enough she feels a hand touch her shoulder but doesn’t turn to acknowledge who it is but rather she feels inclined to say what’s bothering her right now.

“I thought I knew Yerim but it looks like I don’t know who she truly is.” Joy sighs “I still don’t think I am ready to hear what she has to say because knowing she’s your sister Seohyun it changes a lot between us.”

Silences falls upon the room as Seohyun stands nearby the kitchen but out of Joy’s view in case she turns and finds out Yeri is the one with the hand on the latter’s shoulder not her.


Meanwhile Choa went into the kitchen to prep the side dishes for the food Yeri brought over.

“I don’t mean to intrude but what does it change?” Choa asks.

“Choa it changes the way I have treat her because it feels like I am back to square one now” Joy respond.

Choa smirks “I activate my magic jammer trap, by discarding your bull I get to push you forward.”

That doesn’t change anything at all, I’m your sunbae when it coming to being in love with a Seo *she pauses briefly* since you’re still looking at that picture I’ll ask you this.”

“Do you love her?” she ask.

“Of course I do” Joy responds immediately.

 Choa smiles “Then that’s all you need.” Mentally Choa raises her fist in the air knowing she gave good advice without messing up

Joy turns her gaze to see Choa smiling at her as if she won a game. “How can smile knowing that I feel down in the dumps?”

Choa’s gaze softens into a look that a mother gives her child but she can’t stop smiling because she sees what she looked like 3 years ago when the truth was reveal to her “peasant being” she likes to say instead of what both her dad and Seohyun’s dad use to call her.

“Because I went through the same thing you are going through right now. Seohyun had gone by the name of Irene when we started dating.

 

She used it whenever we were outside in the public eye in addition to wearing a wig that she took care of like it was her baby.

I believed that her name was Irene for about a year and a half before she told me the truth. Even though we never talked about our families both of us let whatever emotions and action speak when it came to that matter.

Both families were against us so she decided to that it would be better to tell me at that moment to give me the decision to stay by her side or leave when I knew the truth.

Sure I was shocked that she had to hide her true name from me but that didn’t make me question her love because she is everything to me and I was 100% certain that I was as well to her.”

Choa chuckles at how cheesy she sounds but finds no fault in it because its 100% true and she has the confidence to fight any and all battles for the one she cherishes more than herself.

Joy sheds a tear and smiles “Thanks for the advice….sunbae.”

“Anytime my favorite hoobae” Choa responds.

Seohyun walks over to Choa and wraps her arms around the girl’s waist leaning her head against the latter’s back shoulder.

Choa blushes at the sudden skinship and slightly pushes the latter to give herself enough to turn around to face Seohyun.

Choa raises Seohyun’s gaze to meet hers “I love you.”

“I love you too Kitten” Seohyun responds.

Choa wraps her arms around the latter’s neck and delivers a quick peck on the lips.

It takes Joy a second to realize that Seohyun is not the one holding her shoulder.

“Ummm Th—thanks for listening to me preach a little but can you get your hand off my shoulder please?”
 

Yeri doesn’t respond knowing that Joy panics easily with strangers


Joy starts to move her shoulder downward in an instant to shake off the hand but surprisingly the hand still follows without losing contact.

Joy continues her internally panic but remains calm and moves forward before feeling the hand tighten its grip.

“What do you want from me?” Joy ask annoyed but still Yeri doesn’t respond.

Joy loses her patience and starts to yell

“IF YOU DO---“

Yeri immediately turns Joy around and shuts her up with a kiss

Joy’s eyes widen but soon softens and closes when she realizes whose lips she’s tasting—Yeri, the girl she loved since the beginning and now.

Yeri feels Joy kiss her back but instead of pulling away she goes slow and puts all of her emotions into it allowing the latter to feel what she does.

She knows Joy matched her pace and emotion when the latter cupped half of her face allowing the kiss to go deeper.

“Seems like you two made up huh?”

Yeri and Joy turn their heads to find none other than a girl who for some reason resembles a giant teddy bear smiling upon them.

Yeri smiles

“Joy this is Kang Seulgi our interviewee and as you know I’m Yeri and this is my girlfriend Joy.”

“Nice to meet you” Joy says extending her hand.

“Nice to meet you too” Seulgi responds shaking the latter’s hand.

Seulgi turns to Choa and Seohyun who still happens to be in the kitchen

“Can you two cook for tonight? I’m tired from dance practice and I’ll repay you with a meal?” Seulgi asks pouting.

Choa tries to fight her laughter but can’t help herself at how cute Seulgi is when she’s lazy.

“Alright bear, you’re cooking next time.” Choa smiles

 

Seulgi gives a thumbs up “You’re the best.”

“You know it.” With that Choa turns back to Seohyun who already got started on the cooking.

“Shall we sit down and begin?”

Seulgi turns to Yeri and notice the slight hint in her eyes as if saying “it’s time”

“Yeah let’s”

   

Both parties walk over to the table with Seulgi sitting alone and opposite of her is the couple of demons.

“As you know” Yeri begins “this year for the music industry will be big as no more ties will be allowed and seems like end of year voting for the MAMAs has been fixed. The result of these efforts would be in the amount of work the CEOs of the industry will have to do.”

Seulgi leans forward “So what does that have to do with me?”

Yeri smiles “what the job would require is to take care of the CEO at home and work. You have to make sure they stay healthy and don’t overwork themselves”

Seulgi nods in agreement but she knows where this is going once the names of the CEO are revealed she says to herself internally.

“I’ll have to go use the restroom I will be right back” Seulgi says.

The latter nods in approval and Seulgi gets up and heads over to the bathroom.

“I don’t think she will get along with Irene” Joy says once the bear like girl disappears.

Yeri turns her head “don’t be too quick to judge, Joohyun unnie gets along with people close to her once she familiarizes herself with them and blends in with their personality. Hence why she is hyper when we’re together.”

Joy mouths an “O” as she lets Yeri’s words sink in. That would make sense, it could be the reason why she skydived into her summing pool in the countryside or why she always wanted to play paintball. Joy nods in agreement with herself.

Soon enough the girl like bear returns but instead of sitting down she walks over to the kitchen. “What are you guys cooking?” she asks

Choa looks up to find the girl with an expression of wonder and confusion. She smiles “making your favorite hybrid, cream pasta and skewers.”

“You’re the best!” hybrid says with a thumbs up.

Choa just smiles and turns back to making the food meanwhile Joy gets a weird vibe from this bear creature.

Hybrid turns around and places herself right in front of Yeri and Joy. She pulls out her phone and plays her music through her beats.

Yeri quietly giggles as Joy investigates this girl who’s “wasting” their time. Joy had made note of what the girl was wearing before she left.

Green t-shirt check, blonde hair with a purple and blue streak on the right side and opposite of that is a dark blue and green streak. Comfortable basketball shorts, finger nails done and polished.

Hybrid looks up and immediately takes off her headphones “Sorry my bad, I got carried away in the bathroom since I got back from dance practice I decided to fix myself up a little.”

“It’s alright” Joy responds. She seems so different from the previous one.

Hybrid looks at Joy “Will I be living with the CEO if I get the job? Or get a place nearby so I can be in touch with him or her?”

“That’s still up for debate but for our companies the apartment is big enough for an entire family so the best for us would be for you to move into their place” Joy responds.

Hybrid smiles brightly “alright”

Joy continues to observe the girl and hopes that her suspicions are true but nonetheless Hybrid disproves her despite ignoring them for a couple of minutes.

Seems like I’ll take this one and Yeri will have to keep searching Joy says to herself internally.

“So when can you guys start huh?” Yeri says out the blue.
 

Joy instantly turns her head to look at Yeri with a confused and disappointing look.

“We didn’t even talk ab—“

“No need we were already given the information that we need” Hybrid interrupts.

Joy looks at the girl who was rude enough to ignore their presence but now interferes in a separate conversation.

“This may involve you to a great deal but the two of us have to talk about your pros and cons if one of us were to hire you” Joy says sounding irritated.
“Well Hybrid I hope you get along with Joy sooner or later but I’d prefer sooner” Seulgi says walking into the room with her hair tied up in a nice and dressed in a similar style as Hybrid.

Joy looks up from Hybrid to see the same girl who she knows left earlier. Rather than speechless, she had a lot to say but refused to do so in case it would retold to Wendy.

Seulgi pulls out a chair and sits next to Hybrid. Now that they’re side by side sitting next to one another Joy feels rather pleasant then upset.

What’s sense of peace? She thinks wondering why she isn’t mad anymore.

She’s soon brought back to reality when Yeri pokes her cheek.

“Babe the twin sisters here are our new personal secretaries for Wendy and Irene.”

Joy turns to Yeri and gives her a look then nods in agreement without asking her question.

“The twins won’t be registered in the companies as an employee as two different people but as one person so it will be done in our private server.”

Joy nods in agreement since she understands where this is going.

 

“Whose name will you guys use?” Yeri ask looking at the twin girls.

Seulgi speaks up “we’ve already talked about this and we’ll use my name Seulgi, Kang Seulgi.”

Joy’s eyes widen upon hearing that name. *Does Yeri intend to---* Joy looks at Yeri and is about to speak but Yeri cuts her off.

“I’m doing both playing cupid and making our work place more fun” she says smiling.

Joy just simply facepalms knowing that this year is going to be a lot of work and too much stress.

A/N:

Hey GUYS!!! Sorry I have been gone for so long. Turns out in making a promise to go out when my friends wanted me to have backfired in our faces and I ended up getting injured from going too ham on the basketball court. I was like I’m gonna school these as turns out all that was needed to get my off the court was two basketball hitting me square in the face. Sad life I didn’t even get to show off my skills. Anyway this is a double update for you guys since I’ve been gone for nearly a month. I know my writing and Im doing my best to improve but let me know how the story is going so far and if it’s interesting enough to keep you here. Also if one wants to guess why one of them is called Hybrid go right ahead and don’t worry I won’t keep it a mystery if you get right that is. The hint is in the tags. Don’t forget to sub, upvote or comment if you want to. Silent readers are welcome as well don’t worry I was one as well. Also Don't worry too much about not knowing almost nothing about the twins because our adorable cabbage and snowman will get to experience it firsthand :) Once I am fully recovered ill be updating every two weeks so I can give you guys some decent quality writing and a good story (at least I hope its a decent story atm)

 

Shout outs this time around goes to seulgae and ikasha!

Enjoy your week guys and have fun!!