Just the Beginning

Twins

Among many there are those are aspire to be an idol, a figure to be admired and desirable to all. Many have tried and many have failed or are still aiming to become one. The journey is long and grueling once you have been admitted.

When your journey is over isn’t up to you but to your superiors—resulting in some people dropping out because the hope of “when will I debut” diminishes and reality smacks your face with cold ice.

This leaves you at a crossroad will you continue on or leave and venture elsewhere whether that be a different company or a new interest. Potential trainees have an option to apply to one of the top 3 agencies being SM, JYP & YG. However, within the span of 10 years new agencies have been created such FNC and CiET. With a lot more competition came a lot more opportunities for people to find their dreams.

However, the CEOs of the top 3 agencies would soon retire and look to pass on the torch to the next. Normally a family member would be next in line for these kinds of things but after careful review 3 people from the outside were chosen. JYP chose Minatozaki Sana, YG had chosen Wendy Son and last but not least Irene Bae was chosen by SM. Reason are still unknown for these choices by many except for a chosen few.

These few chosen ones aren’t random people but a family instead with the last name Kang. With Kang as a common last name no one knows which family for sure would know the secret that many want to know. The Kang family that holds the secret is a family of a father, mother, brother and two sisters who are twins in fact. The family doesn’t live in secluded area but at the edge of the district of Seoul.

After 4 years, all 3 girls had fully taken over their respective companies. Sadly for Sana, groups like Got7 and her own group had to go on hiatus due to hectic schedules. In addition to that Miss A had placed a request to break up and go their separate ways. Her company had to no choice but to step down from taking new trainee and creating new comeback songs for their current groups in order to fix the current problems. Fortunately for Wendy and Irene this problem didn’t happen.

Instead each decided to fix the trainee schedules and make them more flexible. However, neither knew the trouble that comes with adjusting schedules. Proving to be more of hassle than necessary both CEOs overworked themselves on several different occasions in addition to trying to help Sana get her groups back on their regular activities.    


-----At SM----



*Knock knock*

  “Irene are you there?”

“I am coming in anyway

Irene I have to go give-----OMG IRENE what happened?!”

Irene was face down on the desk with her laptop closed and papers all over in neat stacks.
 

Irene rubs her eyes and looks up to see who is talking “huh?”

“Irene what happened?” the voice repeats

“I have too much work Yeri-ah” she pouts.

Yeri sighs “Sorry grandma but you know aegyo doesn’t work on me I can’t help you”

Irene groans “then why did you come huh? I have too much work to do and so little time”

Yeri smiles knowing the news she has in store for her boss.

“Why are smiling Yeri-ah” Irene asks

“Because I have some good news and bad news which one do you want first?”

Irene sighs “you know I hate news regardless of whether it’s good or not”

Yeri glares at her “well then I guess no news for you so then I’ll be leaving” she turns around and starts to walk out door when Irene stops her

“Just tell me the news ok sheesh” Irene places her right elbow on the table and leans her face into her hand for support as she starts to listen to her number 1 assistant speak

“Bad news first please”

Yeri smiles “alright then bad news is there will no longer be any ties for end of the year awards at the MAMAs starting this year meaning you have a larger work load”

*face palms*

“Why are they doing that now after 3 years of scandals and rigged votes?”

Yeri shrugs “I don’t know Irene but maybe they figured out what the core of the problem was the past 3 years. I have no idea why it takes that long but hey it’s something.”

Irene leans back into her chair and sighs “well tell me the good news then”

Yeri smiles “first things first Sana sent the reports and overall it looks like by the end of next month her groups will be able to make a comeback with Fly for Got7 and Cheer up for her and Twice”

Irene smiles “finally that some really good news it’s been 10 long months”

“Any word on Miss A?” she asks

“None at the moment looks like that issue is an internal one for them but Sana said she plans to discuss with you and Wendy about that a week after Got7’s comeback” Yeri says smiling.

Yeri looks up from her tablet only see Irene glaring at her and she bows immediately “I’m sorry I was only repeating what the report says.”

 “Why must you mention Wendy? You know how I feel about hearing her name.

Irene sighs.

Don’t worry about it you’re only doing your job Yeri-ah.”

“Speak of the devil I was told she was going to come visit you today since she wants to talk to you about something”

“Great” Irene says with a sarcastic tone.

“Is she bringing your girlfriend as well? That seems to be the only reason why she comes to visit anyway?” Irene ask.


Yeri slightly tilts her head in confusion. “What makes you think that?” Yeri laughs bitterly.

Irene looks at Yeri seeing her blush “so you know about the pictures then I assume?”

All of a sudden Yeri’s blush fades and becomes curious “wait what pictures?”

Irene holds up her phone “All the photos are here of you two do when Wendy and I are busy talking.”

Yeri smiles “Unnie can pwease look at them?” she pouts.

“Ask your girlfriend about it because I am sure Wendy already about it ever since she found out about you too.”


*gasp*

“When did we get caught omo we’re so doomed now” Yeri covers thinking of the worst.

Irene glares at her. “Don’t get your in a bunch alright, no one knows but us 4 including Wendy and your girlfriend.”

Yeri runs and hugs Irene “thank you unnie I will forever be in your debt!”

Irene slight pushes Yeri off of her “yeah yeah remember to thank Wendy who came to me first before anyone else. She was deciding whether or not to expose you two but I doubt she was going to fire your girlfriend.
 
“Anyway let’s get to the next order of g----“

*door opens*

“WE’RE HERE!!!!!!” a loud voice enters the room with another person following

Irene puts on a fake smile “You still haven’t changed after a month Loud wan”  

“You neither Baechu” Wendy replies


“Time to drop the nicknames and let us get to business” Irene says as she moves from her desk to the couch area.

“Most certainly” Wendy responds as she takes her to walk over to the couch with her assistant left standing behind her.

Wendy clears “I’ll be blunt. I want to our secretaries to break up”



(TBC)




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A/N: Hey guys, 

I apologize if this isnt the start you are expecting. I have to build up something in order for our bear to become relevant i do have another chapter for yall but that is still a work in progress and will be up by next week! Have fun, stay happy and healthy also dont forget to enjoy your summer/winter 
I am doing fine but my other story is on hiatus for another 3 days but dont fear I do have something for you guys in tht story setting. So 
Peace out 

Kura out~