Chapter Two

Fresh Pair of Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re not supposed to bring outsiders into the building! Do you want to get us in trouble?” A faint voice half-yelled half-whispered. “I didn’t know where else to bring her!” Another voice argued back. “Rowoon, I swear to God-” the former guy said before being cut off by the latter, “I have to wait until she wakes up to sneak her out, she can’t go out like this.” “Do what you have to do but people are gonna start coming into work soon.” The former said. “I know. Not only did I break rules authorised by the company, but I brought someone who actually broke the law.” The latter― Rowoon said. “Just hide out here until she wakes up. I’ll let you know when the coast is clear.” “Thanks, Youngbin.” Rowoon thanked the other boy. “You did a good job not leaving her out there last night, Rowoon.” He said before leaving the rooftop. Kiyoko listened in on their entire conversation, but because of her hangover, even opening her eyes seemed like a task right now. “Where am I?” She asked Rowoon, eyes still shut. “A rooftop.” He answered vaguely. “What rooftop?” She asked again. “The company I work for.” Rowoon replied. Kiyoko simply hummed a response before giving into her drooping eyes and falling back to sleep.

“She has to go. Now.” A loud bang of a door diffused into the peaceful air up on the rooftop followed by an order. “What? Why?” Rowoon questioned. “While you were up here, creepily stari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter