Chapter Five

Fresh Pair of Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You said your little lady friend would be here. Where is she, man?” Youngbin asked. “Yeah, even one person makes a difference on the turnout, dude.” Taeyang joined in. “I know guys. She’ll be here.” Rowoon confidently answered. “What are you waiting for? Call her, the performance starts in ten minutes.” Jaeyoon said. “I- uh..” Rowoon tried to speak. “You didn’t get her number, did you?” Inseong laughed at him. “No.. I didn’t.” Rowoon sighed. The minivan was then filled with what-the-hell’s from the boys, obviously disappointed that their friend missed a perfectly good chance to finally get a girl’s number. Rowoon looked out the window to see if she had appeared between the crowd of an estimated number of about a hundred people thanks to their little self-promo beforehand. “Do you see her?” Dawon asked, appearing next to him to help look out for Kiyoko. “What are you doing?” Rowoon turned to him. “Helping you look for her.” Dawon replied. “You don’t even know how she looks like.” Rowoon raised his eyebrows at his friend. “Sure I do, she’s a cutie at 5’2” with long jet-black hair.” Dawon stated, as a matter of factly. “Dude, you just described like half of our nation’s citizens.” Hwiyoung commented making everyone else laugh. “Hey! Who said you could speak informally to your elders?” Dawon yelled making their laughters roar even louder. “Boys, it’s time.” Their manager came to inform them. All the while Rowoon was making his way with the others to the busking spot, he was also trying to look out for Kiyoko. She couldn’t have possibly made an empty promise to him, right? “She’s really late isn’t she?” Chani whispered to Rowoon before going to his respective spot. “Yeah..” Rowoon said, trying to forget the uneasy feeling in his chest and fully immersing himself to the music along with the screams of the fangirls.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter