Chapter Three

Fresh Pair of Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been about a week since the convenience store incident and a week since she last saw the man who saved her, Rowoon, was it? Despite the fact that Kiyoko lived in the building directly opposite of the boys’ company building, she hasn’t been able to catch a glimpse of them. “What.. do they live in the building twenty-four seven?” She muttered to herself as she let go of the curtains and turned around from the window, which offered a clear view to the front doors of FNC Entertainment. For the past week, Kiyoko stood by the window looking out for him. She felt regretful that she wasn’t able to utter her thanks to Rowoon for helping her that night. “Ah whatever, I shouldn’t be wasting my time like this. If I see him, I’ll see him.” Kiyoko muttered to herself and began getting ready for her doctor’s appointment. Upon exiting the front door of her apartment building, the slightly chilled air gently caressed her skin, to the delight of Kiyoko. It was finally spring, and she truly enjoyed the season. The cherry blossoms painted the almost dull looking streets of Seoul to make it look a lot livelier; it was pretty to her eyes. It was as if the cherry blossoms existed to emit a positive vibe, something that Kiyoko definitely needed. She barely made it five steps out her door before someone called her out, “hey kid!” Kiyoko turned around to the sound of that to see the man, Rowoon, standing at the entrance of the opposite building, leaning his entire frame against the bricked wall. “You?” Kiyoko asked, startled. Rowoon made his way towards her, “you left this,” he pulled out a necklace from his jean pocket. “Wait that’s..” Kiyoko instantly reached for the spot where her necklace was always supposed to be. How did she not even realize that it was missing? “Yeah, you dropped it on the rooftop. Probably while you were asleep.” Rowoon explained before passing her her necklace. “Thanks.” She simply muttered to him before turning around to make her way to the hospital. “Oh and,” she started, turning back around to face him, “thanks, for that night, for helping me.” “You’re welcome.” Rowoon said, giving her a small smile. Kiyoko returned the smile before turning on her heel to continue on her way. Rowoon made his way back to his company building, not before turning around to look at the retreating back of Kiyoko.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter