vi. biased kyungsoo

The Switch

Chapter Six.

K y u n g s o o

"Hyung, can't we just say that you're sick? I can't do this... I really can't" Sehun whined.

I sighed, I know it's hard and I can't be too harsh on Sehun either. I don't want to be absent on recording since it's unprofessional and I'd definitely get scolded by the director.

"Just rest for a while and relax. We still have two hours, you're a natural at this so I trust you on this" Sehun didn't look too pleased with what I said though.

"Hyung, if you're just complimenting me just to get me to work harder then it's not gonna work" Sehun groaned.

"But I am not, you're good. When it comes to acting, you're better than Chanyeol. Don't tell him" I said.

Sehun snorts. "I doubt that. I can do comedy hyung, but I can't do serious acting like you do"

"Stop being so pessimistic" I crossed my arms. "You have the talent, if you don't do good then you're done for" I threatened.

Sehun slumped down on the bed and covered his face with the script. "Ah, this is so hard. I should've gotten switched with Kai instead"

"Why Jongin?" I asked.

"All I have to do is sleep all day then I'm good" he explained. "Hyung, I might make you look bad"

"Stop whining already" I kicked his foot which caused him to jolt upwards. "I'll check on the others first, I'm counting on you Sehun. I know you well, you're not one to give up easily. Plus, you're in my body... It'll come naturally"

Sehun still looked hesitant but he gave a curt nod. "Just treat me to bubble tea after this, okay?" I found it ridiculous since I'm practically looking at myself doing aegyo.

"Sure, now go and memorize all of that" I told him before leaving him in the room.

I wonder what the others are doing right now? I hope they're not doing anything stupid.

"Manager hyung is calling!"

"I need to go to China tomorrow for a schedule!"

"That's it, let's just go on hiatus!"

"Let's just work out for the next 98 days"

Well, so much for that. As expected of Exo, we're in utter chaos. Yay.

"Suho hyung, control your members" I said as I patted his shoulder.

"I've been trying to, but they're panicking too much" Suho sighed in disbelief.

"Kris hyung?" I turned to him questioningly.

Kris coughed a couple of times to clear his throat.

"Everyone, quit your ing and let's all think of a solution together!" I slapped my forehead when he shouted.

To our surprise, a huge chunk of bread was suddenly shoved into his mouth without warning.

"For every time you try to ruin my image, I'll shove whatever I'm holding onto your mouth" Lay threatened as his lips curled into a pout. It's funny because Suho hyung caught his accent.

Kris nearly choked. "Damn it Yixing, we're in a crisis and you're worried about that crap?" He whined.

"You should still have manners no matter what the situation is" Lay reasoned.

Kris groaned in disbelief, no use arguing with a person as pure as Zhang Yixing.

"Kyungsoo, we need help in preparing breakfast!" Chanyeol called from the kitchen.

"Do it yourself, I'm not in the mood" I shouted back.

"We need to eat breakfast Kyungsoo, I can't cook this alone. Sehun and Kai need to leave soon" Chanyeol complained.

I really need to get used to this. Chanyeol is in Jongin's body and seeing Jongin moving around like this is new. He usually sleeps till noon.

"Jongin is leaving too?" I asked.

"He's covering for my photoshoot" Baekhyun told me. "Expect y Baekhyun"

"Oh shut up" I smacked his head.

"Hey, this is Xiumin hyung's body. I expect to be given more respect" he complained.

"You're still Baekhyun, so no" I rolled my eyes which caused him to make a little tantrum.

"Anyways, where's Jongin? He needs to leave soon" Baekhyun asks.

As if on cue we see Jongin running towards us. "Baekhyun hyung, what will I wear?" He asks.

We all froze on our places, Chanyeol chokes on air and Baekhyun looks like he's about to faint.

Jongin went out the bathroom with just a towel around his waist. Baekhyun immediately runs to hug him in order to cover his OWN body from being exposed.

"Damn it Kai, get back inside the room and don't just show my body to anyone!!!" He yelled.

Baekhyun is one of the members that hardly shows their body to anyone. He says he's not yet ready until he has a body that's as lean and muscular as Sehun's... In your dreams Baekhyun.

So far only three members haven't showed their bodies to the fans yet. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and me. Although Chanyeol is such a showoff when it comes to his arms but everyone knows his stomach isn't flat.

Then there's me and Baekhyun in our little battle against baby fats.

"Whoa, what's this? Why are you hugging him so early in the morning?" Xiumin asked.

"I can't let go now" Baekhyun whimpered. "The towel will fall off"

"It's not like we all haven't seen each other's bodies yet. Can you all calm down?" Suho sighed.

"No way! No one's seeing my body so just turn away and mind your own business!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"I can't breathe hyung" Jongin grumbled.

"I can't let the towel fall off now" Baekhyun said.

"D.O hyung, I need your advice on this line--WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Sehun shouts upon seeing 'Xiumin' hugging a half- 'Baekhyun' in the hallway.

"This looks so wrong, I can't believe this. He's using my own body for this obnoxiousness" Xiumin sighs in disbelief.

"I'm protecting my body!" Baekhyun retorts.

He then begins to take small steps together while hugging Jongin. They really look ridiculous. Sehun looked both puzzled and disturbed so he just went back to my room.

They stopped when Jongin's back was pressed against the door. Baekhyun hurriedly turned the doorknob and both of them ended up falling into the bedroom with a loud thud.

"We're okay!" I heard Baekhyun shouting before slamming the door.

"I can't believe I just saw that" Luhan's eye twitched in annoyance.

"Chanyeol, your food is burning" Kris pointed out.

"My pancakes!!!" He yelled as he turned the stove off.

"Damn it, just step aside and let me do it" I said annoyance. I was about to hit him but he's in Jongin's body and for some reason I can't bring myself to hit him.

"Sorry about that Soo, I was distracted" Chanyeol scratched his head.

"It's fine" I brushed him off. "And by the way..." I turned towards him. "You were obviously wishing for that towel to fall off, were you?"

Chanyeol's mouth gaped open and his eyes widened in shock. (Which really makes Kai look like a surprised puppy by the way)

"What made you think of that?! Perhaps it's you wishing for it to fall off" he huffed.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Like I'd care. It's okay Chanyeol, I'm not telling anyone"

"You're sick" Chanyeol said.

Says the guy that looks like he's about to drool upon seeing Baekhyun with only a towel on.

We all had breakfast after that... Disturbing display.

Jongin came out all dressed up while Sehun is a bit more relaxed right now.

"I'm going to accompany Kai to make sure" Baekhyun said as he stood up. "I'll take a shower for now"

"Hyung, you'll accompany me too, right?" Sehun asked.

I nodded and he looked a bit more relieved. "But how will we explain it to the directors?" He asked.

"It'll be fine, the other artists are allowed to bring guests anyways" I answered.

"Do your best Sehun, just think of this as your first solo movie" Luhan said.

"Thank you son" Sehun answered with a chuckle.

"Why you little--" I stopped him before he could even stand up.

"Strangle him later hyung, it'll be weird if he shows up with a bruise on set. Another thing is that you're in Chanyeol's body, don't touch me" I warned.

"Do you hate me that much?" Chanyeol whined.

"It's not that I hate you, it's just that I don't really like you" I explained.

"What difference does it make?" Tao chuckled.

"If D.O were to speak in Exo-L's language, you're at the bottom of his bias list" Chen says matter-of-factly.

"You're such a heartbreaker" Chanyeol fakes a cry. "You broke my heart"

"I'll break your bones instead"

Chanyeol grins and continues eating. Once we are done eating, Lay took care of washing the dishes for us. Meanwhile, I decided to do a one on one practice with Sehun for a while.

He's surprisingly good. I'm surprised he doesn't have any movie offers yet.

"Okay, let's go now Sehun. We can't be late" I said.

Sehun nods and follows me. We said our goodbyes to the others who don't have schedules today and entered the van.

"Why are you two here?!" I asked Baekhyun and Jongin.

Baekhyun looks at me indifferently and blinks a couple of times. "Why? We have schedules too, we're taking the same route. Just drop us off" he explained.

Sehun was too absorbed in practicing my lines so he doesn't pay much attention to them.

"Kai, I'm trusting you with all my heart. Give me a different image for this photoshoot" Baekhyun says.

"Yes hyung, as long as I get my promised chicken"

"No problem, but you're not eating all of that while you're in my body" Baekhyun huffs.

"Have more confidence in Jongin, he is the king of photoshoots for a reason" Sehun interferes.

"I do have confidence in him, I know he'd do good" Baekhyun says with a nod.

Jongin then turns around to face me. "How about you, aren't you going to wish me good luck?" He asks with a pout. (Which looks really annoying since he's in Baekhyun's body by the way)

Baekhyun is irresistible to the point that it's annoying me already.

"Sehun is the one that needs the good luck, not you" I mused.

Sehun snickers while Jongin slumped his shoulders. "Oh come on hyung, it's not like I'm just going to pose in front of a camera today. That includes an interview too"

"I know you'll do good like always and that's why I don't need to wish you good luck" I said.

A smile forms on Jongin's lips... Actually it's Baekhyun.

"I'm flattered hyung, you're not just saying that, right?" And there's that sparkle in his eyes. Even if he's in Baekhyun's body, there's that glint in his eyes that tells me that it's Jongin.

"You'll do good" I smiled as I gave him a light pat on the head.

"How sweet, I feel butterflies" Baekhyun teased as he clung onto Sehun's arm.

"As expected of one of Exo's golden pairings. KaDi will forever be prosperous" Sehun said.

I smacked him on the head despite knowing that I'm basically smacking myself.

"Focus on your lines Sehun" I reminded.

"And besides, it's KaiSoo" Baekhyun corrected which made me roll my eyes.

"We chose KaDi during our couple talk" Jongin corrected.

"Can you all just shut up?" I shot them all a glare. "And Baekhyun, if you can lessen your clinging onto Sehun please do so. Luhan hyung is getting jealous" I added.

"Oh is he?" Baekhyun smirked. "I'll try then"

I huffed, I shouldn't have told him that. It'll only encourage him more.

"Ohh... Hyung, you can drop us off here" Baekhyun told our driver. "Kyungsoo, Sehunnie... We'll see you at the dorm" he waved.

"Bye hyung, see you Sehun" Jongin said.

I replied with a quick wave then we proceeded to our own destination.

Once we reached the set, Sehun introduced me to the directors as a chaperone and made an excuse that our manager couldn't accompany him so he asked me instead.

I was just watching quietly while Sehun did the scenes. He did more takes than I usually do but other than that he did good. He's also acting weirdly with some actors since he isn't familiar with them.

"Hyung! Hyung! I made it hyung!" Sehun immediately ran to me once taping was over.

"You did good" I patted his head.

Weird. I don't usually do this because I'm sho--because they're taller than me. It feels good, it's like petting a puppy. (Makes me feel superior)

"Hyung" he began shaking me. "Why didn't you tell me?" He lowered his voice.

"Tell what?"

"Park Shin Hye! She's so pretty, I didn't get to ask for her autograph. This whole time, you've been with her but you're so selfish to not tell us!"

I covered his mouth and dragged him to the car. I can't believe I heard my own voice saying that. 

"Don't say that out loud" I told him. "I never kept anything from you guys, you should've seen articles that we're co-stars" I sighed.

"But still hyung, that's Park Shin Hye" he sighs happily.

Meanwhile I made a gesture for our driver to ignore him and start driving us home.

"This must be a blessing, she even said hi to me"

"Sehun, she said hi to you thinking that you're me" I deadpanned but the kid is too happy right now.

Oh well, I owe him though. I would've been a goner today if it isn't for him.

"Don't be too happy when we get home, I'm sure you don't want a jealous Luhan hyung right?" I asked.

"Is Luhan hyung a fan of Park Shin Hye too?" He asked dumbly.

I resisted the urge to punch him because he's as dense as a rock but I just let it slide.

Once we got home, dinner was already prepared since they decided to order to go.

"How did it go?" Suho asked.

"Great, I should be nicer to Sehun now" I said with a nod.

"Hey Kyungie, if it was me in your body and I did good too... Will you be nicer too?" Baekhyun asks.

"Not in your life"

"Awww... I love you too" he says with a wink and I resisted the urge to start making gag noises.

"Kyungsoo hyung is mine, back off Baekhyun hyung" Jongin pushes him off.

"But you're in my body so he'd find you annoying anyways" Baekhyun stuck his tongue out.

"Naah, I'm still Kai so it won't change. Right, hyung?" Kai said with a pout.

Chanyeol is close to snapping since he's being blessed with a pouting Baekhyun.

"Stop being childish Jongin" I said as I pinched his cheeks.

He then shot Baekhyun a smug look while the Baekhyun looked at me in disbelief.

"Ah, hyung but you're smiling anyways" Jongin teases and I shook my head.

"You're so unfair Kyungsoo, I'm ending this friendship" Baekhyun says dramatically. He really knows how to make Minseok hyung look obnoxious.

"Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo... You have favoritism" Baekhyun whines even more.

I ignored him since I didn't want to hit him anymore.

"You're lucky you're in Minseok hyung's body" I warned.

We suddenly heard a knock on the door. Chanyeol opened it.

"Hey guys, we need to take out the trash. They're taking it today" he called out.

I placed my hand on Baekhyun's shoulder. "I didn't know that you have an appointment tonight"

He shot me a glare while Jongin was no longer able to control his laughter.


BaekSoo's love/hate(mostly hate on Soo's part) relationship. Hahaha.

And we finally got a bit of KaiSoo. And idk if Sehun is a fan of Park Shin Hye but hey, you all gotta agree that she's beautiful right?

Plus, this chapter was written when Sehun still isn't casted for Catman so... Actor!Oh isn't official yet.