ii. who's who?

The Switch

A/N : Whenever the names are enclosed with (' ') that means they are referring to the body belongs to. example I used 'Xiumin' that means Baekhyun in Xiumin's body. If I don't put the signs I'm just referring to the person who's in the body. I know it's confusing but we're just at the beginning XD please bear with it.


Chapter Two.

C h e n

I nearly fell off my bed when I heard someone shouting. Seriously,why shout this early in the morning?!

I sat up and glared at the culprit. I saw Xiumin looking pale while standing in front of a mirror. He's currently shirtless too.

Wow. How conceited. Is he squealing over himself?

I was going to think of more insults but I suddenly realized something... he is not my roommate.

"What's going on hyung? Everyone knows you're hot so why shout over it?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

Technically, I just indirectly said that he's hot. Go figure.

Xiumin faced me and he looks like he's about to faint. "Luhan hyung!" he cried as he suddenly tackled me into a hug.

Two things are weird here. One, he just called me Luhan hyung. Two, he just hugged me without me using any means of force.

"I don't know what's happening! This is all a dream right?! Why am I in Xiumin hyung's body?!" he kept shaking me violently.

"What are you talking about Xiumin hyung? You're acting really weird today" has my voice changed? Oh well...

"I'm not Xiumin hyung! I'm Baekhyun! I was cursed or something Luhan hyung" he whined.

"I'm Chen, am I starting to look like Luhan hyung now?" I groaned as I stood up and streched.

"Oh my gosh!" Xiumin clasped a hand over his mouth as his eyes widened. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Face the mirror!" he's so girly that he reminds me of... Baekhyun.

I quickly faced the mirror and I saw Luhan's reflection. "The mirror is broken" I said but Xiumin hit me on the head.

"It's not broken! We switched bodies with them. What do we do?!"

Then it all dawned on me. Holy crap I'm in Luhan's body why didn't I realize it earlier?!

"Baekhyun, is that really you?" I asked just to make sure.

"No, maybe Xiumin hyung really just felt like screaming at his own reflection in front of a mirror you idiot" he rolled his eyes in annoyance. Yep. That's Baekhyun alright.

Without thinking, I ran outside the room and barged into the closest room.

"Baekhyun and I need help!" I shouted.

Baekhyun stumbled in the room causing both of us to fall face first onto the floor. Damn that hurt.

Oh well. It's not my face anyways.

I saw Lay sitting up and looking at us in confusion. "Yo wassup?"

Baekhyun and I looked at each other in bewilderment. "What's up with the noise? You're destroying my beauty sleep"

He is not Lay. Definitely not.

"Where's Ace?! Where is he?!" Ace? So he's Kris?!

"Kris hyung?" Baekhyun asked.

"Duh, who else? And why are you calling me hyung?" we simply pointed the mirror.

"What the?" his jaw dropped and all the color suddenly got drained out of his face.

He never moved afterwards. We shrugged it off and headed to the other bed where I am sleeping... at least where my body is.

It's really disturbing and amazing that I'm literally watching myself sleeping right now.

"Wake up whoever you are" Baekhyun pulled my body by the feet and dragged 'him' onto the floor.

"What the hell Baekhyun! That's my body!" I exclaimed.

"I know, that's why I'm doing it" he laughed. Baekhyun in Xiumin's body makes my hyung look like a crazy person.

"That hurt. Why are you all so mean?!" 'Chen' whined. He stood up and crashed back down onto the bed to sleep.

"Wake up! Who are you?!" I looked at Baekhyun in disbelief.

"Why are you so noisy Xiumin hyung? I'm telling on Suho hyung that you're bullying me again" what a baby.

Speaking of babies... this must be Tao! "Hey Tao! Wake up and look at the mirror, then meet us downstairs" I forcefully made him stand up then Baekhyun and I left the room. Kris was still frozen on his spot by the way.

We were about to go to Tao and Kris' room when we came across a grumpy looking Kris. "Who are you?" he asked.

"Baekhyun and Chen, and you?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's definitely one of you. Who's responsible for this and why did this happen?!"

Based on the way he's choking Baekhyun right now, he's Kyungsoo. 
"Look at the bright side, you're the tallest now" I joked but I ended up getting hit on the head for it.

"I'm meeting the others and talk to him first, he's in the room" he said.

Who? We looked in the room together and we saw Tao sitting on the bed with his arms crossed.

"Who did this?" he asked seriously. Baekhyun and I shrugged. "We have scheduled appointments for pete's sake! How are we going to explain this to everyone?!"

Based on the level of stress... he's Suho.

"Let's meet up with everyone first hyung, I know this is all crazy but we all need to talk" I said.

"Very well, let's hurry since we have a lot to settle" I find it so weird to see Tao looking this serious.

We arrived at the living room and we saw all the members of Exo-K there together with the rest that Baekhyun and I met.

Baekhyun suddenly ran towards himself. "Who the heck are you?! Please don't be Chanyeol" he said.

"Hey, so what if it's me?!" Kai suddenly complained. "I thought we were friends!"

Chanyeol got to switch with Kai. It's a dream come true for the bastard.

"Hyung, I'm Kai" Baekhyun sighed in relief and nodded.

"Good. My body is in good hands" he said.

Everyone eyed him as if he's an idiot. It's just disturbing because he's looking this ridiculous and he's in Xiumin's body.

"Can someone please explain how this happened? I don't like this one bit" 'Chanyeol' said uneasily as he repeatedly tapped his foot.

"Luhan hyung, being me won't be hard. Just look handsome all the time and we're fine" Chanyeol grinned.

'Chanyeol' then glared at 'Kai' who were obviously Luhan and Chanyeol.

"We have a scheduled photoshoot in two hours then we have a performance at Music Bank this afternoon. How are we going to deal with this?" I really find it weird to see Tao being the leader.

"Does this mean that Xiumin hyung so going to rap for me or am I going to do my part?" 'Kyungsoo' asked.

"Who is he?" Baekhyun asked.

"He's Sehun and I'm Xiumin. Take care of my body Baek" 'Sehun' said.

Baekhyun nodded enthusiastically. Is he actually excited for this?

"Wait, Sehun has a point. What do we do? Are we going to switch parts or will we adjust?" Chanyeol asked.

"Imagine Kyungsoo singing the Shawty Imma party till the sun down part" I snickered and everyone began laughing... all except 'Kris'.

"It's not funny" he deadpanned causing everyone to suddenly keep quiet.

"Ah" Suho cleared his throat. "Let's try practicing one song then"

"Which song?" I asked.

"Love me Right, since we'll be performing it later"

"Everything will be fine, I made a wish for a successful performance" 'Suho' smiled.

"Lay hyung" Baekhyun, Chanyeol and I spoke in unison.

Okay. Let's get it started. We'll still do good right? Right?

The answer is one hell of a big 'NO'. We . It's like we're a predebut group or something worse.

Sehun can't hit the high notes despite being in D.O's body. Chanyeol is making Kai look like a back-up dancer. Luhan is messing up Chanyeol's rapping. Tao is making me a better dancer though, but he's not singing!

Another thing is that all of us kept messing up formations and we frequently bump into one another a lot.

"Can we just say that we all got sick and we'll be unable to attend the show?" Baekhyun suggested.

"Lying is bad" Lay interfered.

Now what?

"Is this because of our wish last night?" Chanyeol wondered causing all of us to look at him.

"What wish?" the others asked.

Oh right! The three of us made wishes last night! They came true?!

"I wished for us to get whatever physical aspect we want" Chanyeol said. "I actually wished for a body like Kai's"

"I wished for Sehun to have more lines and for me to be a better dancer. I also wished for Baekhyun to be a better rapper" I explained.

"And I wished for change" Baekhyun finishes.

Everyone was silent for a while. They probably couldn't believe it. Everything is making sense now... this happened because of our wishes.

"Ha!" 'Suho' suddenly pointed all three of us. "I told you the well won't lie! I told you but you wouldn't listen! I win!"

Chanyeol then covered his face in disbelief. "If this is all real, then it means we'll be stuck like this for 100 days"

Well ... Exo is doomed.

Goodbye world! We'll be faking our deaths later and we'll start digging since we'll be living underground from now on.


Lame as fck. 
And do your homework guys. you need to memorize/familiarize yourselves with this to avoid confusion.

Chanyeol --> Kai
Kai --> Baek
Baek --> Xiumin
Xiumin --> Sehun
Sehun --> D.O
D.O --> Kris
Kris --> Lay
Lay --> Suho
Suho --> Tao
Tao --> Chen
Chen --> Luhan
Luhan --> Chanyeol

~all members will have their own POVs here. Sorry if it's pretty confusing.