i. wishing well

The Switch

Chapter one.

B a e k h y u n

"Okay, we have fifteen minutes to relax. Use it wisely since we have a photoshoot tomorrow and we also have a performance for a music show" Suho said.

Everyone separated immediately. Some used the time to eat, the others were taking pictures. Kai and Kyungsoo have their own world as always and the same goes for Luhan and Sehun. Lay hyung was sitting by himself as he stared into nowhere.

I'm currently with Chanyeol and Chen since the others already have their own plans. We're all bored and we're looking for something to do to kill time.

"What do we do?" Chen asked as the three of us continued walking.

"Go with Xiumin hyung or at least be sensitive enough that Baek and I want to be left alone" Chanyeol told him. Yeah right. All I want is fresh air, the giant is being delulu again.

Chen laughed. "You're trying to kick me out again, it hurts. Xiumin hyung is a quiet guy, sometimes I don't want to be too close since he might get annoyed. His punches hurt a lot" he explained.

Next thing I know, Chanyeol and Chen were talking. I wasn't listening much but I heard them mentioning about Sehun's booty and Xiumin's abs... these two are jealous again.

I was just staring straight when I noticed something. "Hey look at that" I pointed and the two followed.

"Why Baek? Are you jealous?!" Chen laughed as he pointed a couple making out while the girl was sitting on the guy's lap. I grimaced upon seeing the sight. What the hell?!

"Idiot I didn't mean that, the thing behind them!" I exclaimed.

There was a sign board and we went near it. We ignored the couple that was practically eating each other's faces. Ugh... disgusting. Is this a make-out hideout or something?

Wishing well over here! Yoohoo! Notice me! Make your wish come true! We're more effective than Girls Generation being Genies!

The sign caught my attention because it's so stupid. Who'd be stupid enough to believe this?

"Oh look a wishing well, I'm making a wish!" my jaw dropped when Lay approached the well. How did he get here?!

"Lay hyung, it's a waste. Just buy candy with that coin" Chanyeol told him.

"I wish that we'd have a successful performance and photoshoot tomorrow" he said before throwing the coin in.

"What a waste" I said.

"It's not a waste Baekhyun because my wish will come true. They won't put a sign if they're just going to trick people right?" Lay hyung replied.

"But our performances are always successful. Your wish is useless" Chanyeol countered.

Lay pouted. "Then the one that made this sign is just evil! He tricked me! That's why world peace is hard to achieve nowadays" he complained. He then took three coins from his pocket and handed one to each of us.

"I challenge you!" he said. "Make some wishes in that well. If it doesn't come true, I'm leaving Exo" he said.

Our eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. "Hey! Don't say that!" Chen shouted. "Let's change it... just say five bad words if they don't come true"

"I don't want to! It's bad!" well duh... they're called bad words idiot~

"Don't you trust that wishing well hyung? I thought it's real?" Chanyeol challenged.

"I'm sure. Fine, I'll swear on live TV if your wishes don't come true" Lay said with full confidence. He really trusts the wishing well huh?

The three of us exchanged looks and we all grinned. Might as well have fun while we're at it.

"I wish to have a body like Kai's, then I hope Suho hyung and Kyungsoo grow taller... or I hope that the members get what they want physically"

Chen and I looked at Chanyeol in disbelief. What kind of wish was that?! It's not even funny!

"I wish to be a better dancer then I hope Sehun gets more lines. I hope Tao stops with his high pitched rapping. I hope Baek becomes a good rapper since I still need justice when I lost to him at Exo's showtime"

I glared at Chen. He's just in it to annoy me. Okay Baekhyun, last wish. What else can I wish for?

"I wish for something different from Exo. Interpret it however you want, I just want change"

"Your wish " Chanyeol groaned.

"Whatever! You should've just specified that you want Kai's body you fanboy! Good heavens Park Chanyeol!" I shook my head.

"No fighting" Lay said as he placed his arms on our shoulders. "You all made great wishes and it's good that they aren't just personal wishes" he added. Sometimes I just want to tell Lay straight about stuff like this but I don't want to destroy his life.

"Lay hyung don't trust the well too much. Look behind the sign" Chen said. We all walked behind and we read it.

Wishes are only valid for 100 days. Don't be too selfish, it's just one coin you bastard. Return here after 100 days if you want an extension.

My mouth fell open while Chen and Chanyeol laughed, meanwhile Lay was just nodding. Do people even believe this ?!

"My wish is just good for one day so it's okay. You made long term wishes" Lay told us. What if I push him off this well? Geez.

"Guys let's go! Manager hyung is calling!" we heard Luhan's voice from not too far. We all rushed towards our own vans but before that we all gave one last glance at the wishing well.

"We should've just made fun of the couple that's making out" Chen groaned and Chanyeol and I nodded in agreement.

We arrived at our dorm not long after. Our managers left so we stayed at the living room. Suho told us some reminders but no one was listening so we just decided to play. We have one magazine that's filled with questions. It's a gift from a fan... it's a girly book that's used for sleepovers. I'll smack the living daylights out of that fan... she probably thinks we're all gay for giving us that.

We're already at the third question right now. "If you were to switch bodies with anyone, who would it be and why?" Kris hyung read.

"Oh to add more excitement let's choose within the group. Then no repeating to be fair" Suho hyung said. He just wants to be chosen badly.

"Kai! Definitely Kai!" Chanyeol said enthusiastically. What a fanboy.

"I like Baekhyun hyung" Kai answered and Yoda looked so depressed. Hahaha! Burn! Kai chose me!

"I choose Xiumin hyung because...abs" I said then I wiggled my eyebrows. They all laughed. Why? I want instant abs, working out is troublesome and I can't just leave nutella out of my diet!

"I choose Sehun so that I could at least experience being tall" Xiumin said.

"Being D.O hyung sounds fun" maknae answered.

"Kris hyung" we all laughed at Soo's answer. He's in it for the height isn't he?!

"Why not me then?!" Chanyeol asked.

"Kris hyung is cooler" once again Yeol is dejected. We all looked at Kris hyung for his answer.

"Lay coz he got them smooth moves" he said then he did a body wave. No one praised him though... Suho then patted Lay to answer.

"Ah... Suho hyung because he's a true leader. I want to be like him" as expected, he's the only one with a neat answer with pure intentions.

"I choose Tao because wushu is cool" Suho answered.

"I'd like to be Chen hyung because of his cool high notes" Tao happily answered.

"Luhan hyung, so that I'd be face of the group" Chen said as he nodded. "Another reason is to make him manlier" Chen teased.

"I don't have a choice, Chanyeol's the only one left" Luhan answered and we all laughed.

That's already three strikes for Yoda right? The poor guy... he might sulk.

"Okay then... that's enough. Time to sleep, we still need to leave early tomorrow" Suho told us.

We all stood up and headed to our own rooms. Before sleeping I remembered what we did in the park earlier. That wishing well was priceless though... it's so surreal.

The next day...

I woke up early but I felt something different. Did my bed change?

I sat up and I saw Luhan at the other bed. What? But Xiumin is his roommate right? I also noticed that I wasn't using a blanket. But I'm sensitive to the cold, I never sleep without a blanket.

My eyes widened with what I saw. I was shirtless and I had abs! ABS! I HAVE ABS! Fairy godmother, have you finally answered my prayers for instant abs despite my love for nutella?!

I stood up from the bed but something really feels different. I faced the mirror and I nearly fainted. My reflection... it's Xiumin hyung!

"I'VE BEEN CURSED!!!" I shouted.

Either I really am in Xiumin's body or the lotion I used before sleeping is just too much for my skin to handle.


 

This is originally posted on my wattpad account but I also decided it to repost it here.

Upvote, Subscribe and Comment please!

The fun will begin soon~