The Sun & The Moon pt. 1

Superstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Present: Vogue America releases a magazine solely about Taeyang and Ashley Kim

 

Big Bang Taeyang and Ashley Kim shocked the world when they announced that they are indeed in a relationship together. Insiders has claimed that Vogue America has been wanting to feature Ashley and his secreat beau but the actress has always rejected the offer. 

A day following the return of Ashley Kim (May 19th) also known as the actress' birthday, Vogue released the special magazine that they captioned as "The Sun & The Moon"

 

The title of the magazine which is The Sun & Moon are derived from Taeyang and Luna (Ashley Kim's birthname). We were privileged enough to be the first one to feature the couple. We were surprised first when Ashley's manager called me about the magazine. We actually did the photoshoot a month before its relaese date. Ashley specifically requested that her magazine feature be released on the day of her birth. She informed us about her going public with her relationship. We are just waiting for the go signal and when she did confirm it, The magazines were immediately distributed to bookstores and online. Only a fer hours after, everything was sold out and a lot are still placing orders for the magazine. Ashley and Taeyang are actually the first Asian Couple featured in the magazine. We were beyond thrilled to be a part of yet another 'first' for Ashley Kim. 

-Editor of Vogue (USA)

 


Ashley Kim was the first Asian to be the cover girl of Vogue US back in 2009.

Taeyang and Ashley Kim were also the first asian couple featured in the said magazine as well. 

 

Fans of both Big Bang and Ashley has given their opinions about the couple.

 

 

"I didnt know that dating Taeyang will be like this" I joked

 

"Now you know how I feel everytime we go out? its pressuring me as well" He joked back

 

 

"NOOOOOOOOONA!" maknae shouted

 

"Shh maknae, you're going to wake byul" I immediately motioned for him to keep quiet. 

It was already 10 am but byul is still asleep. Poor kid still has jet lag. 

 

"mianhae noona"

 

"What are you doing here?" Bae asked 

 

"Me and the hyungs missed noona's cooking" seungri replied eagerly

 

"Go home, ask your mom to cook for you. Stop bothering my girlfriend" Youngbae whined

 

"Bae you have to share your girl to us. You will be spending 24/7 with her now you should at least let us hang out with her" Jiyong reasoned

 

"Oppa, its okay. I missed the boys as well. What do you want to eat?" I asked them

 

"What are you making?" Seunghyun or hyunnie asked

 

"I was about to make pancakes and french toast since Byul is still not used to eating korean food" 

 

"Let's have american style breakfast then" Seunghyun said before sitting in one of the stools. 

 

"So how are the promotions for the album?" 

 

"It was good. The singles are being received well by the VIPs" -ji

 

"That's good to hear. I occasionally tear up everytime I remembered everything that youve been through. During the MTV awards, I have to literally restrain myself from crying on stage while announcing that Big Bang won and Im even presenting you the award. You've come a long way boys" 

 

"ya! If you start crying im sure maknae will follow and then daesung and the end all of us would be crying so you better stop that. Bae stop your wife" ji joked

 

"Wife? I think I like the sound of that" Bae wiggled his eyebrows up and down in front of me. 

 

I lifted my hands in front of their faces.

 

"Too bad I dont see any ring yeobo" I replied smirking. 

 

"Momma" 6 pairs of eyes looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter