Family

Superstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope you guys wont get confused.

Im actually going to be shifting from past and present from time to time. 

I'll indicate wheter it's a flashback or the present time.

If at some point you did get confused, just tell me and Im more than glad to answer. 

Dont forget to drop some comments while youre at it :)

 

 

Present 

 

 

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" I said after breaking our hug 

 

"I came to welcome you home" 

 

"you shouldnt have oppa. People are already speculating who Hanbyul's father is, what you did is just put yourself in trouble" 

 

"look ashley, i never cared about what they'll be thinking about me. Yes its because of them that Im experiencing this kind of fame but that doesnt give them athe license of controlling ny life. they cant tell me who to date or whatsoever youre my girlfriend, hanbyul is my daughter. If they dont like that, I cant do anything about them. If they stop being my fan, Im okay with it. Ill rather have the two of you." 

 

"They are your fans oppa." "i know but you guys are far more important" 

 

"we already made an agreement that hyunbae oppa will be the one fetching us what made you change your mind?" i asked him 

 

"I cant wait to see you so I followed hyung. last time I got to hold the two of you is 4 months ago." 

 

"We missed you so much bae" "

 

i bet you didbt miss me as much as I missed the two of you" he said smiling widely. 

 

"What does sangjangnim says about this?" 

 

"he told me to do whatever I want." 

 

"what do you want to do?" 

 

"i want to be honest with the vips since they are not only fans but also our family" 

 

"Does Jiyong, Seunghyun, Daesung and Seungri knew about this?" 

 

"They do and they're okay with it. Were not getting younger Luna. Sooner or later all big bang will be married" 

 

"Yes but dont you think its a little too soon?" 

 

"If Ill wait for the perfect time, Hanbyul will already be married by then. My point is, there is no perfect time. I just want to get everything over with" 

 

"Okay. Shouldnt you be going to the music show?"

 

"We dont have any music shows today. We're just going to be meeting the members. They are all very excited to see you and little princess, especially maknae"

 

"I miss that panda, how long has it been?" 

 

"Its been 6 years since you last went here. Its really not the same talking to you while video calling compared to when you're actually here" 

 

"We're here" manager oppa announced. 

When the doors of the van opened, we were welcomed by cameras flashing everywhere that made Hanbyul panic and cry. 

 

Byullie is used to having our pictures taken but the paps in US is much much better than the ones here in korea. 


Upon seeing byullie cry, Youngbae got mad.

 

"YA!" He shouted gaining the attention of the media

"Oppa" I whispered silently calming him. I dont want to see him in the news portals dubbed as a rude idol. 

 

"I know you want to know what's going on and you want to take pictures of Ashley, I get that, that's your job. Please just know yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter