Family Day pt. 1

Superstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ashley Kim and Taeyang caught on a date!

 

 

For the first time since admitting their relationship, Bigbang Vocalist Taeyang and his long time girlfriend, Ashley Kim was spotted. They were seen leaving taeyang's house in seoul. The people in the neighborhood didnt recognized them at first but took notice of the couple because of their sweet gestures towards each other. 

 

The neighbors took pictures of the couple and they realized that it was Taeyang and Luna. Fans and the media are all going crazy with the sweetness of the couple. 

 

@realtaeyang: Hi beautiful <3

 

@ashleykim: @realtaeyang tskkkkk you're really in love with me huh 

@realtaeyang: @ashleykim I am really really in love with you, is that bad?

@ashleykim: @realtaeyang naaah. Youre only allowed to love me and no one else. 

@realtaeyang: @ashleykim youre so cheesy you know that

@ashleykim: @realtaeyang so are you oppa. 

 

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He asked

"Yes, Youve been telling me for the past 10 years now but Ill never get tired of hearing it from you" 

"I love you so much Ashley Kim"

"I love you too Dong Youngbae" 

He kissed me in my lips which made me smile a little.

"so what's our plan today bae?" 

"well were taking byul out. hyung will drop her here then after that were going to picnic tonight."

"I actually dont care what we will do bae. Im just very happy that you are here with me."

 

"I really feel the same way"

He smiled at me as we continue our private time together. 

 

In a few moments, oppa and unnie will be here with byul. We will be going to the picnic that bae planned. 

 

When they arrived, we catched up for a while before our lovely unnie and oppa left to have their own date. 

Bae set up an outdoor movie/picnic for the three of us. 

We watched 3 movies all in all. 

Byul selected her all time favorite disney movie, The Little Mermaid. 
Bae selected his favorite superhero film, Spiderman. 

When its my time to pick, I decided to pick one of the most romantic movies Ive ever watched, Titanic.

 

I kept on tearing up in every scene where jack and rose's love were being tested and at the same time hindered by rose's fiance. 

For some reasons, it reminded me so much of my situation with youngbae.

 

We were reaching the fo the story when I felt bae hold my hand tighter. 

"Its been a long time since we can last go out like this. I remembered our dates in US, we were so uncomfortable. Youre always in disguise, were always fearing of getting caught. Now I can believe were actually free" I whispered to him

"Well baby, they can say all they want to say but that wont change what we feel about each other. Im happy too because Ive always dreamt about this day. Ive always wanted to tell the world youre mine but I was also afraid of entering your world. i was afraid of all of your fans and how they will react. I wanted to be worthy of their approval then we had byul. I was scared as hell. I didnt know what to do back then. We were young, naive and inexperienced. Things were looking up for the two of us but one mistake changed everything. Dont get me wrong babe, I never regretted having byul. I love byul with every fiber of my being. Its just that, at the tiem we had her, we werent fully ready. We were children ourselves, how can we possibly maintain a secret relationship and at the same time raise a kid together? Those thoughts flooded my mind. I love you so much ashley and I cant really imagine my life without you"

I cant help but smile with each of his word. 

Youngbae has always been good with words. He says things that makes me weak to my core.

He does things without even realizing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter