Part 2

Superstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey Guys! Sorry it took me quite some time to update. Im done with all of my exams in the university and Im just waiting for the news on whether Ill make the graduation cut. I hope you guys can pray for me because it will really mean a lot to me. 

 

"Ashley what's wrong with you?" I heard youngbae asked. 

I hid my face from the camera and wiped the tears in my eyes. 

"Nothing bae, Im fine"

"Look at me Ashely and I dare you to tell me that youre fine" 

"I am fine bae" 

"You are not fine Ashley damnit. Youre eyes are puffy, youre voice is hoarse. I may not be with you and face time connection is a little bit unstable but I know what I see."

"Im really okay bae" 

"Ashley..." He said raising his voice a little

After he said that, I wasnt able to stop my tears from falling. 

"What's wrong Luna? I cant help you if I dont know what's going on" he said, this time a little softer

"Bae, I wanted to tell you what's wrong but I dont want to tell you while youre not here." 

"Ill try to go there for Ji's concert. Please tell me what's wrong. I dont care" 

"Bae remember that night in the party?" 

"Yes, what's with it?"

"Bae, Im pregnant" 

 

The line went silent that I checked whether there is still internet connection or if he hang up on me.

 


"Luna can you please repeat what you said? I swore I heard you say that you were pregnant" He said in a tone that I cant describe. I dont know what he's thinking or feeling. 

"Im pregnant, Youngbae Im pregnant, please dont be mad at me. Dont break up with me" i said crying. 

"Hey luna, dont cry. Im not mad at you and where the hell did you get the idea that Im breaking up with you?" 

"Youre not? I thought you were mad" 

"Im surprised. I just didnt expext this because were still young but I dont care. Youre my girlfriend, I love you so much luna and this baby is ours. I love the both of you"

"I love you bae" 

"I love you too luna. I want you to take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter