Back to Reality

Superstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! Thank you for all the subscribers and commentors. You guys brighten up my day. I would like to apologize because the chapters im posting are just short. As much as i would have loved to post longer ones, i cant because im updating using my mobile phone. Its hard to type and at the same time auto correct can sometimes be a . Anyway, i assure you that ill do my best to give you a chapter that is worthy of reading. Please do continue commenting. I swear your comments are my energizer. 

 

 

The past 3 months i spent here in korea was the best times of my life. Unfortunately, things must come to an end. 

 

Today was the day bae and i dreaded. 

 

"bae im done" he went inside my room ang looked at my packed bags. He went to my side and backhugged me 

 

"God knows how much I want to be selfish and ask you to stay but i cant" 

 

"ill miss you yeobo" i said holding his hands tightly. 

 

"ill miss you more luna." 

 

"dont look at any other girls bae, i swear ill come here and kill you if you dare cheat on me"

 

"you dont have to be scared luna. Ill never cheat on you. We will make this work ok? You should promise me the same. In the US you are paired with a lot of guys, they are more handsome than i am, more talented heck they have better voice than i do. I am nothing compared to them" 

 

"that maybe it but they are not you bae. They are not the one that i like"

 

"i want to tie you to your house so you wont leave" youngbae joked 

 

"go ahead. Im seriously looking for an excuse to stay here" 

 

"we better get going. The longer we stay here the more its hard for me to send you off" he said trying to smile. 

 

 

Our car ride to the airport was silent. Jiyong and seungri went with youngbae when they found out that he'll be sending me to the airport.

 

The whole ride, youngbae's head was laying on my lap while he was silently playing with my hand. 

 

"noona i'll miss you" seungri said out of nowhere. 

 

Im only 1 year older than him thats why he refused to call me noona. Hearing that word from him now made me tear up. 

 

"i'll miss you too panda. Be good to your hyungs. Dont give them headaches. Take good care of them. When its time to record focus. Lastly, dont forget to stay in touch with me" 

 

"i will noona. Please take care of yourself. Ill take care of youngbae hyung for you" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter