B-I-G- to the BANG!

Superstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 months later, we arrived in korea.

 

It was around 2 in the morning when our flight landed.

 

We manage to leave without anyone knowing where im going.

 

"excited?" claire asked.

 

Claire is my manager but she means more than that to me.

She's my road mother, my older sister and my bestfriend.

 

She even acts more like a mother compared to my real mom.

 

"of course i am! Seeing youngbae in person is definitely better than seeing him in my screen. I miss his hugs the most" I excitedly list down the things I missed about Korea.

 

"im betting he's missing you even more. He'll definetely be surprised when he sees you" She grinned mischievously.

 

"he better be. I pulled a lot of strings just to be here for his debut showcase"

 

Claire already met youngbae.

 

Okay, they havent met each other personally but I introduced them to each other when Bae and I were video chatting one night.

 

I got really scared when claire told me to leave the room while she's talking to youngbae.

 

After they talked, I asked them both what they talked about but they wont tell me anything. All I got from them was that it was a secret.

 

I didnt bother asking either of them since I know that they are both stubborn. When they say no, It really means no.

 

 

The moment I reached my apartment, I called Teddy oppa.

 

When I said,I pulled a lot of strings just to do this surprise, I really meant it.

 

First was with all of my other commercial that I have to shoot this month and the month after this was postpoed.

Second, I'll be missing important awards show where I was even nominated for more than 1 awards.

Third, Teddy oppa need to make sure that Bae has no clue about my appearance in their debut showcase.

Lastly, I asked YG Sangjangnim to let me be in the crowd to watch their show.

 

 

"Annyeong oppa! Im home!" I greeted when he answered the call

 

"Annyeong ashley. How was your flight?"

 

"It was good oppa. Im really excited for today. How are the boys?"

 

"They are good. They are nervous of course but I know they'll do good."

 

"How was bae oppa?"

 

"He's good. He's really nervous but knowing him, I know that once he goes on stage his nerves will be calm"

 

"That's good to know. He didnt suspect right?"

 

"Nope. When we were wrapping up their final rehearsal, youngbae was really moody. Jiyong even got pissed at him because he cant concentrate well"

 

"I think that was the time that I told him about not being able to make it"

 

"I think that was it because when ji asked about the reason for his sour behavior, he mentioned you" He explained

 

"I heard from seungri that youngbae was really sad but I do hope he'll be happy to see me tonight"

 

"Just a reminder ashley, Youre a worldwide celebrity, I know that you wanted to support your boyfriend but I really dont want you to even tarnish your reputation. Arasso?"

 

"Ne oppa. Teddy oppa kamsahamnida for being my eyes and ears from korea. I dont know what I'll do without you and seungri. I think Ill go insane"

 

"Well if you stay here, you wont have to go insane"

 

"One day oppa. When I feel that I already accomplished everything that I can accomplish in my career. I hope when that day comes, Youngbae is still there with me."

 

"He loves you, you know that right?"

 

"He says he likes me but I doubt he loves me oppa"

 

"Trust me, I can easily identify a man in love when I see one. Youngbae may live in korea but he's timezone is the same as US/Canada or whatever place you are in. He works when people sleeps just so he can talk to you when you wake up. If its not love, i really dont know what to call that"

 

"He really does that oppa?"

 

"Ne. He loves you so much Ashley"

 

"I think I feel the same about him too oppa"

 

"That's good to know. Hey I would really love to talk to you longer but I can already hear the boys talking in the hallway. I dont want to sabotage our suprise."

 

"Thank you so much oppa"

 

"Youre welcome ashley, just treat my dongsaeng well and Im already good"

 

 

I was nervous the whole day. I really want to just fast forward so that I can watch him.

 

One by one, people start to enter the vicinity of the showcase room.

 

Ill be sitting with the YG Family, specifically, Youngbae's family.

 

"Luna!" his mom greeted me

 

"Hello omma! It is so nice to see you again. i miss you! I want you to meet my manager and my unnie, Claire. Claire this is youngbae's mom"

 

Claire and omma exchanged greetings.

 

"Oppa!" I greeted hyunbae oppa when I saw him

 

"You got skinnier"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter