I Found You

I Missed You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yes it was dimmed as always. The headquarter would never have more lights or less. And it hid Jiyong's fury very well.

Three hours ago Jiyong was dragged in force by Youngbae after frozen for a while reading the paper all over again, while Mino and Hanbin was taking Suhyun to the hospital. She had a serious trauma in her head.

"Jiyong, this is not the actual plan,"

Again, Seunghyun tried to talk to Jiyong finding him had been quite ever since Youngbae took him here. Yet, Jiyong have had enough of his friends' bulls. Well, Jiyong probably didn't mind to cut their friendship bounds.

"Police were everywhere looking for you, we don't know yet where they found all of the informations but it seems like they believe it too fast." Youngbae sat in front of him narrowing his eyebrows, "they found out that you're the only witness that wasn't proved clean. Dara and Donghae was proved."

Silence.

"We can't take it if they take you to the prison," Youngbae sighed, "we think it is best to keep Dara away from you for a while,"

Silence.

"Donghae has important informations about the tragedy and we couldn't risk him to hand it to the police. It could bring this gang into a major danger."

Silence.

"He wants to keep Dara with him for a while then our secrets are safe with him. It was only for a while, Jiyong,"

Silence.

"We didn't know he would take her like that,"

Silence.

"We didn't know he would make Suhyun suffer,"

Silence.

"Jiyong?"

But he didn't answer. He listened but he didn't say a word.

Jiyong stayed still in the couch with his fist had a tight grip on the paper that Donghae left on the nightstand. People think he needed time to be alone but that wasn't why he's been quite all this while. His mind turned into a complete red, thinking how to torture Donghae instead of just killing him when he meet him. He planned everything. He didn't need any help. He just wants Dara to come back to his embrace.

"He tortured her, Jiyong," that was the last words Suhyun said to him before fainted.

It was all clear for him seeing Suhyun at that state. Her head was bleeding making her eyebrows and forehead were wet by her own blood, her body was weak because of electrocute.

If Donghae could make Suhyun like that, what will he probably do to Dara?

After everyone gave up on Jiyong, they all stopped talking and that made Jiyong left them with no words.


***

His plump lips opened leaving him pant in displeasure after running in that early morning. He did that so he could at least refresh his mind from every problem he had these past weeks. A week ago, he lost Dara and he still couldn't find her anywhere.

Taps.

He could hear someone also panting behind his back.

"Jiyong.." someone kneeled down behind him with gray hair covered half of her face.

Chaerin.

"You ran so fast," she said while panting, her legs still gave up on her.

Even though it's been a while since Jiyong saw her and she casually talked to him like nothing happened, he still kept fine distance between them by saying no words. He only stood stil watching Chaerin from head to toe.

"Are you still not going to say something?" She whined before finally stood up after him, and of course Jiyong stepped back making Chaerin didn't move again. "Oh! Come on, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter