Chapter 7: Home

Túeúr: Lover's from hell

"Hyung!"

Jungkook screams out in panic. Jimin curls on the floor in pain, Eyes shut tightly.

"You got shot. you got shot." 

"D-Didnt see that coming." 

Jimin adds with a chuckle. Jungkook's fingers tremble. 

"H-hey! Hey kookie its alright. C-Can you... Get those scissors? And press in this code 89*****716"

Jungkook nods his head fervently, Hands snatching the scissors, He gives it to Jimin adn types the code in with shaky fingertips. 

"H-Hyung! Hyung its done--WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!" 

Jimin whimpers, Bottom teeth stuck inbetween his teeth as he tries to get the bullet off of his thigh with the scissors digging in his flesh. The front part of his right pants sleeve cut open which Jungkook assumed was also his Mochi's doing. 

" stop it. ing--Give me the damn scissors." 

Jungkook growls out, Prying Jimin's hands off the scissors and throwing it somewhere in the room, Jungkook rips a piece of his white shirt and wraps it tightly around Jimin's thigh. 

"Alright baby, I need you to focus okay? Bite on my shoulder if it hurts. Im gonna try to take the bullet off." 

"S-S'what I-Ive been trying to do AGH--"

Jungkook winces when Jimin's teeth dig in his shoulder but he focuses on the task at hand. He takes the bullet off successfully and sighs in relief, Not giving a that Jimin's blood was all over his hands and shirt. 

"Hop on." 

Jungkook mumbles and Jimin does as he's told. Eyes watering lightly because of the pain. 

"J-Jungkook wait i dont think--AHHH!" 

"!" 

Jungkook curses under his breath. Looks like his piggy back ride was not an option. Jimin's eyes were shut tightly when Jungkook leaned forward and lifted Jimin up with ease, bridal style.

"Jungkoo---" 

"Shut the up Mochi. Dont ing complain your ing shot." 

Jungkook barks out angrily, Not minding the sweat dripping slowly to his eye. Jimin bites his lip again and wipes the sweat with his thumb. Jungkook sighs, Still making his way out of the building. 

"S-Sorry." 

"Dont say sorry Hyung. Its not your fault." 

"Y-Your mad." 

Usually, Jimin wouldnt show his weak, submissive part to anyone. But this was Jungkook, And the younger knew him inside out and vice versa. And right now, Jimin felt the amger radiating from the youngers body.

"Im mad, Because your hurt." 

Jungkook grits out.

"He shouldve ing shot me for all i care, But the thing is, He ing shot you. You hyung. YOU." 

"I-Im okay." 

"But what if your not? What if you got shot somewhere dangerous? Your head? Your chest?  . Hyung, I just met you. I just found you after YEARS. And im certainly not letting you go any ing time soon."

"J-Jungkook. I-I... Thank you." 

"Dont thank me. Its my job. Remember what i promised you? Im sticking to that."

"Which one?" 

Jimin says with a giggle, His head now resting sidewards on Jungkook's chest as Jungkook hails a taxi. 

"You know which one hyung." 

Jimin smiles. 

Ofcourse he does. 

("Hyung, Dont cry. No one will ever hurt you again. Im gonna be your KNIGHT in shining armour!"

"P-Promise?"

"Pinky promise.")

>>>

The minute Jungkook gets home, He realized that his mansion was full of people. Namely, Jimin's clan. The Park's. 

But nope, Jungkook didnt care. all of them. Jimin was hurt and he's gonna heal him. Jungkook faintly hears the crowds voices mingling with a soft melody coming from their piano and a violin. He enters through the back just because he didnt want to startle anybody because they were all having fun. 

"Jungkookie? Where are we?" 

Jimin mumbles, Eyes fluttering open. He had fallen asleep earlier in Jungkook's car and the younger was Goddamn amazed alright, This man just got shot and was bleeding yet he still had the decency to sleep on their ride home. 

"Our house Mochi." 

Jungkook mumbles shifting Jimin lightly so he can open his room door. The younger mentally congratulates himself on having to walk through alot of stairs and opening a lot of doors all while carrying Jimin.

"More like mansion." 

Jimin says out loud trying to ignore the fact that Jungkook just claimed the house 'Ours' as he's placed on Jungkook's soft king sized bed with black, white and red sheets.

His room was huge, Nothing surprising. But Jimin found i t cute because he sees a picture frame of him and Jungkook a few years ago on the Younger's bedside table. 

He really never forgot. 

"Jungkookie? Whats taking so long~?"

Jimin whines. He hears the younger boys chuckle and padding footsteps. 

"Comming. Im comming, Jesus so impatient." 

Jimin giggles in response and unties Jungkook's white shirt in his thigh and lifts it up with a slight wince. 

Jungkook takes care of the wound just as promised but the couple still had the audacity to ing argue instead of focusing on the damn wound. 

"Jungkook hurry the up!" 

"Can you just wait? Im trying my best so it wont hurt!" 

"Its gonna hurt anyways! Get on with it!" 

"Stop wiggling so much then! I cant place it in the right spot!" 

"If you would only hurry the up" 

"God fine! Just--WILL YOU STOP MOVING!" 

"But it hurts!" 

"I TOLD YOU IT WOULD HURT!" 

"SHUT THE UP AND MOVE!" 

Loud banging was heard from the other side of Jungkook's door. The couple looks at the newly slammed door, Jimin's hand on Jungkook's forehead where he was supossed to be pushing, And Jungkook's hand frozen near Jimin's wound holding a cotton ball with medicine on it. 

Taehyung walks in, Well, Walks backward with a glass of red wine in his other hand and Yoongi trailing behind him with folded arms and an amused smile tugging at his lips. 

"JEON JUNGKOOK I WILL ING CASTRATE YOU--TAKING JIMIN'S ITY JUST LIKE THA--" 

"Tae what the ?" 

Jimin whines out, Cheeks flushing along with Jungkook's. He realized that they both sounded so wrong. Taehyung's head whips around in ligtning speed and his eyes widen in shock. 

"Told you so, Hotshot." 

Yoongi says with a light smirk, Taehyung bursts out laughing, The wine spilling slightly on Jungkook's carpet. 

"Hey! That was from France!"

Jungkook mumbles, Now wrapping a rather huge bandage on Jimin's wound. 

"I have jeans in my closet, Want me to go get it?" 

Jimin nods and ruffles Jungkook's hair. 

"Sure Kookie." 

"Ya, Taehyung-hyung. Yoongi-hyung. Please leave so Mochi--I-I mean Jimin. Please leave the room so Jimin can change."

"Adorable." 

Yoongi mumbles under his breath and wraps his hand around Taehyung's wrist.

"Come on. We have unfinished bussiness to attend to." 

Yoongi whispers on Taehyung's ear and pulls him out of the room with a triumphant smile when the younger flushes a shade of crimson. 

"Here hyungie." 

Jungkook pushes the jeans on Jimin's hands and leads him to the bathroom. Jimin was limping less now. 

"Do you still want to go down to the party? You can just rest and ill deal with the guests." 

Jungkook says when the door of the bathroom door closes. He hears shuffling and a zipper being open. 

"Is it okay?" 

"Why not?"

He hears more shuffling inside the bathroom.

"Hey mochi, Want to stay the night?" 

"C-Can i?" 

"Mm."

Jungkook grabs one of his boxers and his white pajama shirt. He knocks on the door and Jimin's head pokes out of it. Jungkook grins boyishly at Jimin and gives the clothes to him.

"Here. You can sleep on my bed and ill join you when the party is over."

Jungkook gives the clothes to Jimin and turns to leave. 

With only one thing in his mind.

I hope the ing party ends quickly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~

EYYYY~ Wassup yaaaall! Update!! Its pretty short but... Yeah 😂 Comments! You all know i love them!

~Hyunnie💓