Chapter 3: Kibum

Túeúr: Lover's from hell

Jungkook parked his motorcycle behind the building they were assigned at. In the front in looked like a normal casino, But Jungkook knows for a fact that nothing was normal with it. Jungkook chews the bubblegum in his mouth lazily, He grabs his pistol and walks to the entrance. Jungkook was a messy killer. He didnt care about blood getting everywhere, When he wants someone dead, Their dead. And Jeon's ALWAYS get what they want. Jungkook kicked the door open and shot the person right in front of him. He keeps his gun and kicks the guy in the mask and sent him flying backwards. He grabbed his dagger and started flinging it at his targets avoiding their kicks and punches, His adrenaline increased with every punch, kick, and stab of his dagger. He didnt notice the wound on his left cheek.

"Damn er"

Jungkook groaned when he felt the blood trickle down his neck. He heard faint footsteps and stabbing noises at his back.

"Your late, Park."

He says but a smile was ghosting on his lips. He turns around and stabs the person beside him in the eye, he kicked him away to retreive his knife.

Jimin jumped forward and wrapped his hands loosely on Jungkook's neck although the taller was abit surprised he still had composure.

"I had to look good...."

Jimin leaned forward and stabbed the person who was behind Jungkook.

"Your a Jeon after all"

He whispered lips hovering over Jungkook's. The taller smirked and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist. He spun him around and breathed a "12 o'clock" on the carrot tops earlobe, He shuddered but managed to punch the guy in the face, He stumbled backward, Jungkook swiftly sliced the guys neck and let him fall limply on the floor.

Jimin pouted. He ing pouted. What the...?

"I cant beleive i was late! Damn it! Im never gonna do my make up alone"

"Its okay Jiminie~"

"Its noooot! You practically did all the work"

Jimin whined, Its awfully weird how they were really comfortable with each other, Its like they met Years ago.

Jungkook tugged Jimin's arm to the red carpeted VIP door and his lips.

"C'mon kookie"

Jimin said cracking his knuckles.

"We have work to do"

Jimin was gonna open the door but he was slammed against the nearest wall and Jungkook's peircing gaze burned on his face.

"K-kookie what..."

"After all this..."

Jungkook mumbled while thumbing Jimin's lips.

"Go out with me?"

Jimin's eyes widened as he took in Jungkook's words.

"W-what?"

"Did i stutter?"

Jungkook mocked Jimin. Jimin scoffed and tangled his hands with the soft locks of Jungkook's raven hair.

"Of course"

Jungkook beamed at him and pecked his lips quickly.

"Jungkook, I do want to make out with you but can we please deal with Kibum first before i lose my selfcontrol?"

The taller chuckled and nodded. Pushing their way through the velvet door their eyes landed on a shocked kibum. Jungkook blew a throw on his head which made him lose consciousness.

Key woke up with a throbbing pain in his head. He was greeted by the sight of what looked like the most terrifying couple.

"Where is blacklist?"

Kibum glared at the carrot top and shook his head with a smirk. Jimin got annoyed and punched it off his face, Literally. Kibum spat the blood in his mouth on the floor and glared back at Jimin. The raven haired boy approached him and dug his knife into Kibum's arm gliding it slowly downwards on the flesh. Kibum howled in pain and struggled with his ropes.

"Lets try again shall we"

Jungkook said with a low voice.

"Where. Is. Blacklist."

He said with venom. Kibum choked when the carrot top gripped his neck with a scowl.

"Answer us."

He spat. Okay, So yes Jungkook was . Because a mad Jimin, is ... HOT.

Jeon Jungkook this isnt the time for this. Snapping back to reality Jungkook glared at Key.

"I dont ing know! We already cut our connections with them!"

Jimin rolled his eyes but he knew this guy was telling the truth. He whispers something to Jungkook and stands up.

"Byebye~"

Jungkook teased and pulled the trigger right on top of Kibum's head.
Jungkook follows Jimin later, He was leaning on the computer and was hacking some random .

Jungkook slaps his . Jimin choked on air and looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. Jungkook just grinned at him.

"Jungkook what did you just---"

"You know what i did hyung."

Jungkook said with a frown. Jimin slaps his arm with a giggle. He places his attention back on the computer screen while Jungkook roams around the room.

"Yes!"

Jimin exclaimed pumping his fist in the air and squeeling when he hacks the system (not like it wasnt normal). The raven haired guy chuckles when he sees the smaller bouncing up and down. For a killer, Jimin sure is cheerful.

"Jungkookie come here~"

Jimin singsongs, Walking forward, Jungkook felt Jimin tiptoe and he casually slung an arm around the taller's shoulder and does a peace sign

"Cheese~"

Jungkook smiles when Jimin says cheese, Even though he had no idea what the the smaller male was doing.

He soon catches a glimpse of their picture with the attachment file Jimin had sent their father's.

"So... About that date"

Jimin mumbles, flustered. And Jungkook doesnt know where the he got his confidence but he was thanking the God's for it.

"I'll pick you up at 10 on your place. Wear something casual"

Jungkook says with a smile and walks away, Slamming the his car doors and driving his way home. As soon as he parked the car on their parking lot. He starts screaming and flailing his arms out like an idiot.

"Oh my god i just asked him out--- Holy sh--- I ca---"

He starts screaming again in pure bliss. He was interupted when Yoongi opens his car door.

"Jungkook what the ?"

"I ASKED HIM OUT HYUNG! HOLY I ASKED HIM OUT!"

He screams on his brother's face. Yoongi grimaces and mutters a 'kids this days' under his breath. Jungkook trips when he got out of the car but rushes to his parents room. He slams the door and Jin jumps in shock and Namjoon glares at the door, His features softened when he sees his panting son.

"Jungkook why are you breathing hard??"

Namjoon exclaims. Jungkook walks over to sit on their bed and whines.

"MOOOOOOOOM"

"Yes Jungkook?"

Jin says while his son's hair. Jungkook sighed and fell onto their comfy bed.

"I have nothing to wear! I aske Jimin out on a date and he said yes. Im having a mental breakdown right now. I might mess it up. I might say something stupid I migh----"

"Jungkook your babbling."

Jin says while chuckling.

"Your just like Namjoon when we had our first date, His father told me he was babbling nonsense"

"Not this again"

Namjoon said while groaning. Jungkook laughs and sits up.

"Help me!"

He said while hugging his mother. Jin chuckles and nods.

"I gotta go honey, Chanyeol and I have to talk about our plan. Oh, Jungkook? Tell Jimin, thankyou"

"Will do dad"

Jungkook answers nonchantly, Listening to his mothers advice.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•

"TAEHYUNG"

Jimin said while barging into Taehyung's room. Taehyung looked uo his comics with a questioning glance.

"Jungkook asked me out"

Taehyung's eyes widened and he stood up abruptly pulling Jimin to his room and scolding him about looking good.

"I dont know the fist thing about dates! Im gonna this up Oh my god"

Jimin groans while face slapping. Taehyung looks at him with a glare.

"You are not! Your a nice person! If Jungkook really likes you, He'll like you for you"

Taehyung said. Jimin groans and buries his face into the pillow while Taehyung sorts out some possible clothing Jimin could wear.

"Stand up, Chim! Wear this and show me"

Taehyung said with a slap on his brother's .

"Jungkook slapped that too"

Jimin said with a red face, Taehyung laughs at his brother's flustered form and pushes him into the bathroom.
Jimin walks out wearing a simple black button up shirt with a V neckline and black skinny jeans.

"Hmmm.... Nope! Next"

Jimin sighs and turned around and walks back to the bathroom.

"JIMIN! KEEP THE PANTS"

"I WANNA WEAR RIPPED JEANS!"

Jimin exclaimed with a pout.

"NO! KEEP THOSE PANTS ON"

Jimin sighs but follows him anyways. Jimin comes out wearing a striped sweater tucked in the middle of his belt (Showing his crotch area, Lol) Taehyung claps, delighted and throws a choker on Jimin's face. Jimin catches it with a glare and fixes it on his neck.

"What time is it?"

"10"

Taehyung screeches, his eyes as big a saucer when he sees the clock. 9:30 it read.

"! You shouldve come home earlier"

Taehyung seethed and pulls Jimin to his parents room. He barges in and immediately explains the situation to his mother, Baekhyun's eyes widened and he started running around the room to collect his make up.

"Jimin you idiot!"

Baekhyun shouts, He finished the make up in 25 minutes record time.

"That was so stressful"

Baekhyun said while placing a palm over his head. Jimin looked at his reflection and cleans the smudged eyeliner with his fingers carefully. Baekhyun sniffed as tear started forming in his eyes.

"Mom what...?"

"My baby's growing"

Baekhyun wiped away his tears and hugged his son.

"Seriously mom? Its just a date!"

Taehyung said with a smile, nudging his brothers shoulder. Jimin slaps his arm with a fake scowl.

"B-but dates lead to Boyfriends, Boyfriends lead to Husbands, Husbands lead to...KIDS!"

Baekhyun's eyes lit up and he smacked Jimin on the head. Jimin groans in pain and rubs his head.

"YOU NEED TO GET MARRIED! I WANT GRAND CHILDREN!"

Jimin starts laughing at his mother but was cut off.

"This guys is a guy right? Your gay right? Right? Park Jimin who is your date?!"

"Yes im gay mom, Like wtf dont shout it out! And my date is---"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

Taehyung exclaims. Baekhyun squeels and pinches his son's cheeks. They were interupted with the doorbell and Jimin scrambles up and smothed his shirt.

"Your whipped"

Taehyung said to his brother. Jimin punches him on the shoulder and walked to the front door.

Here goes nothing.

°••°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

UPDAAAAte~ 😂

~Hyunnie❤