Chapter 9: Together

Túeúr: Lover's from hell

"Why are you standing up?"

Jungkook whines, Reaching over to Jimin who was throwing the covers off of him. 

"I have training today, Mr. lazy ."

Jimin says, Tapping his loaded gun on Jungkook's tummy. 

"Now i suggest you join me in the shower so we can go to school together"

Jungkook looks at Jimin with wide eyes. Disregarding everything else in the older's sentence but them having a shower together. Together. 

"Shower?" 

"Yes. Shower. If you dont want to, That's fine handsome." 

Jimin teases, Bopping Jungkook on his nose and standing up. He stretches, Limbs cracking delightfully. Jungkook watches in awe as the hem of his shirt raises from Jimin's thighs. 

"Come, Prince Charming. I'll give you a massage inside." 

Jungkook never jumped out of bed that fast in his life. 

>>>

School, As Jimin called it, Isnt like any ordinary school. Given that they were mafias, They dont study what students usually do. Instead of studying the History of the world, They study the history of guns. Instead of solving simple algebraic expression in math, They calculate the distance and force that would be applied to a throwing knife to make it hit 3 targets at once. Instead of disecting frogs, They study the weak spots of the human body and where you can attack to ensure you win in hand to hand combat.

They study the language of deception, The art of killing, and the Mastery of all types of fighting. 

Jungkook has ever only stepped foot in school for one year. Since he was a Jeon, He chose to self train at their mansion. Which proved to be a great idea too since he did excel in everything. He'd like to refer to himself as "Golden" since he is the best.

Jimin was a whole different story ofcourse. He goes to school every week atleast twice or thrice to train. Twice if he's busy in a mission and thrice or even more if he's bored. He loved the company of his friends at school, Loved the friendly competition, Loved the thrill of it all. 

The school was located in the middle of both of their clans subdivisions. It was a forgiving distance between them so it wouldnt be considered 'far' however it did took awhile to get there. 

Jungkook felt nostalgic really, This school was where he grew even if he only studied in a short period of time. He made friends even though he was akward back then, And he knew people absolutely adored him in this school. Who wouldnt honestly. He was a Jeon after all. Also considering the fact that the school was filled with tons of clans. But again, The Jeon's and the Park's are the most well known. The best out of the best. Something like that.

"Oh my god its Jungkook!" 

Is what the both of them hear when they step foot in school. Jimin was chewing loudly on a gum, Lips bright red as he picks on his nails with his dagger while Jungkook had his arm slung comfortably on the olders shoulder, earphones plugged in with Jimin's duffel bag was hooked on his shoulder. 'Ethics of a prince' he said. To which Jimin just hit him at the back of his head with a snort.

"Yuggie!" 

Jungkook exclaims, Fist bumping the said man with a grin. He pulls out his earphones and Jimin snatches it away from him along with his phone.

" man, You grew well. Puberty blessed you, Youre like, An overgrown god or something." 

Jungkook snorts, Patting Yugyeom on the shoulder.

"Thanks i guess. S'Jimin." 

Jungkook introduces, Nudging Jimin abit to get the olders attention. Jimin looks up and smiles, Shaking Yugyeoms hand.

"Park Jimin." 

"Pleasure!" 

Yugyeom says with a bright smile. 

"Lemme leave you two lovebirds alone. Im on my way to the second building since shooting classes are there. Where you guys off too?" 

Jimin grins, Sending Jungkook a smirk.

"Combat." 

>>>

"Jesus , Warn me next time." 

Jimin chortles, Dodging Jungkook's kick. 
"Idiot! You're not supposed to tell your opponent what move your gonna do next--- you!" 

Jimin screams, Smile widening when Jungkook Pulls him by the hem of his shirt and trips him. 

"Get up, Park."

Jungkook teases, Jimin huffs flipping his hair back. As soon a he rises on his feet he's slammed against the wall roughly (the wall was padded with cushions dont worry) Jungkook's scent consuming him whole as the boy pushes his body tightly against Jimin to lock him in place. 

"Concede." 

Jungkook pants out, Jimin struggles against him but the younger was fast. He pins Jimin's wrist on the wall with one hand and cups his cheek with his other. 

"I said concede, Beautiful."  

Jimin flutters his eyes and stares as Jungkook's lips.

"No!" 

He screams playfully, using what's left of his strength to push forward, Jungkook falls back against the cushion floor with a soft thud, Jimin stradling his waist his arm pressing on Jungkook's neck gently to keep him down, The younger just winks at him and flips them over expertly. Connecting their lips abit later. 

Jimin inhales through his nose before kissing back softly. Jungkook's grip on Jimin's wrists loosen, his elbows propped on both sides of Jimin's head, Jimin slightly moans, Lifting abit to tilt his head and deepen the kiss. 

"Who won?" 

Jimin asks through their kisses, Jungkook smiles against Jimin's mouth. Pecking Jimin's lip softly before nipping at the boys bottom lip playfully.

"I'll submit for you if you kiss me again later." 

Jimin just slams his head back to the floor and laughs breathlessly.

", Jeon. That's hot." 

"Dont we have a mission or something? I chose you as my partner remember." 

Jungkook mumbles against Jimin's lips. Jimin hums. 

"Maybe--" 

"HOLY!" 

Taehyung screeches from the door, Jimin and Jungkook seperate with a loud smack of their lips, Looking up at taehyung with wide eyes. 

"Deja vu much."

Jimin mumbles from below Jungkook. 

Jungkook snorts. 

"ARE YOU GUYS FRIGGING DECENT OR NOT?!"

>>> 

"Seriously, Training with your boyfriend isnt going to work." 

Taehyung later says, Yoongi silently agrees besides him. Nodding his head ever so softly as he shoves a peice of meat in his mouth. They were all currently in the cafeteria having lunch. 

The minute Taehyung says boyfriend Jungkook and Jimin go rigid. Taehyung stops his spoonful of rice midway and drops it back in the bowl. He huffs and folds his arms. 

"Are you both serious? You havent confirmed anything?! YOU'RE NOT OFFICIAL?!" 

"Babe, calm down. People are staring."

Yoongi mumbles from beside him, Patting Taehyung's head. 

"I cant believe we got together before them. Im so sad." 

Taehyung whines, Leaning onto Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi tilts his head and kisses the crown of Taehyung's head. 

"Gross." 

Jimin mumbles, Munching on a piece of garlic bread as he glares at the couple. Jungkook shifts beside him and Jimin felt a nudge at his unmoving left hand below the table. He stops eating and looks at Jungkook. The other was looking at his phone nonchalantly, Scrolling at it with his left hand, it seemed akward because Jungkook was right handed but he made do. Jimin looks down at Jungkook's plate to find out he was already finished with his food, At the same time Jungkook slides his palm softly against Jimin's pliant ones. Jimin's lips twitch, He goes back to eating and intertwines their fingers together. Casting a glace sideway only to see Jungkook smiling wide at his phone but it was clear he wasnt smiling because of the device. 

Jimin squeezes their hands and sips the last of his drink. 

"Are you guys done?" 

Jimin asks, The couple infront of them flirting. Taehyung snaps out of it and blushes. 

"Uhm yeah, Sorry minie." 

Jimin shakes his head. Grabs a napkin and pats his lips. 

"Well, Me and Jungkook are finished. We'll go ahead yeah?" 

Jimin states, Picking his bag up without removing their interlocked hands. Taehyung nods in understanding.

"We will?" 

Jungkook asks, Looking up at Jimin. 

"Yes, We will." 

Jimin says, Smiling at him. Jungkook pockets his phone and Jimin stands up from his chair. 

"Where are you going?" 

Taehyung asks, Jimin grins at him. 

"I'm going to show my boyfriend around. That is, If he doesnt mind?" 

Taehyung and Yoongi smiles at that, Especially with Jimin's emphasis on the word 'boyfriend' Jungkook smiles back enthusiastically before replying. 

"Oh no, He doesnt mind at all." 

~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~

It literally took me years im so ing sorryyy! Lmao. As always comment down your thoughts! They make my day,Take care always! Lovelots💕 

Buy me a coffee ??

~Hyunnie❤