Chapter 5: Eunha

Túeúr: Lover's from hell

"Mochi, Where do you wanna eat?"

"Mm? Im still kinda full though Jungkookie, Are you hungry?"

Jungkook smiles at Jimin, Bunny teeth poking out.

"Im full just seeing you."

"Oh my god you cheesy bunny!"

Jimin said while giggling. Jungkook stood up and brushed his to get rid of the grass, Offering a hand to Jimin.

"Come on. Lets get you back home."

"When's our next date?"

"Tomorrow? I dunno. As soon as possible, Im pretty sure my dad still hasnt assigned anything for me to do. Plus, If i would go to a mission, I would rather go with you."

"God, You sound so poetic you overgrown baby."

Jimin pushes himself up, Copying what Jungkook did.

"Want me to do it for you?"

Jungkook teases with a light smirk, Jimin laughs and stomps on Jungkook's foot. The younger yelped.

"Your just using that as an excuse to my . Also Jungkookie, Can we drop by a 7/11 before we head home? Im kinda thirsty."

Jungkook nods.

"Yeah. Im gonna buy snacks too while your at it."

"Thanks kookie."

"Kookie? That's cute."

The drive to the convinient store was short, The couple falling into a small conversation that included laughing their asses off. Jungkook parks his car with an amused smile settling on his lips as he watched Jimin struggle with the seatbelt of his car. He occupied two car spaces at once and Jimin laughs.

"ing badass."

"You love it."

Jungkook was the first out of the car, Immediately opening Jimin's door. Putting his hand out again in reflex.

"I kinda like the Prince side of you. I didnt think you were serious about the courtesy thing though"

"Suprise?"

Jimin grins at the younger boy and accepts his hand. They walk inside the convinient store leaving their weapons behind. Because they'll just be a minute. Pick up a few stuff, pay and leave.

"Hey Jungk---"

Before Jimin could finish his sentence he had already out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jimin wakes up with a groan. The first thing his brain processes is a room. Looked like a storage room of some sort. Full of . Useless . Like broken sofa's, Burnt paper, Cigarette buds, Red beer cups and other . Next thing he realizes is that Jungkook was beside him, Out cold. He had blood trickling down the side of his head. And Jimin thinks its illegal for the younger man to freaking look good in this types of situation. Then, He also realizes that they were both tied. He tries to bend his legs so he could get the blades he placed inside his converse only that it wasnt there anymore. Jimin lets out an annoyed '' and nudges Jungkook awake.

"Wake up!"

He whispers harshly, Jungkook groans and slowly gains his consciousness back.

"What the happened?"

"We got kidnapped. Do you have any digital device with you? A phone? Mp3 player? digital watch?"

"Yeah."

Jungkook reaches into his pocket and pulls out an mp3 player.

"What the heck are you gonna do with that?"

"Send signals."

Jimin whispers back, Jungkook nods his head, Before Jimin could actually start USING the mp3 player the door opens and a girl walks in. She was sculpted. No lie in that, She had long hair and---

"Eunha."

Jimin seethes. The girls lets out a laugh, heels clanking loudly on the dusted cement floor.

"Well well Park ing Jimin. What a nice catch you got there no?"

"Dont ing touch me."

Jungkook growls when the girl traces his jawline with her long fingers. Jimin's glare at her intensifies. Because how DARE she.

"What the do you want?"

"You know what i want Jimin. I want you dead."

Eunha says, Voice dripping with venom.

"Oh there you go. Your still such a jealous arent you? Cant handle I've achieved much more than you? Huh?"

The girl growls at Jimin and slaps him. Jimin laughs quietly, The girl gripped his faced tightly, Nails digging on the soft flesh of Jimin's jaw.

"Why would i be jealous of someone like you? Huh? Oh is this guy special to you? I bet you if i'd let him me once he'd run to me and forget about you."

" you."

Jimin said and spat on the girls face. Jungkook quietly chuckles in the side.

"! Im gonna ing kill you Park!"

Jimin his lips and looks at Eunha with a small smirk.

"I'd like to see you try."

Eunha storms out of the room slamming the door shut and making sure that she had gotten the mp3 player Jungkook gave to Jimin.

"Who's that?"

"A from senior year. Couldnt accept the fact i was better than her. If you did her Jungkook? Will you--"

"Dont. Dont start Jimin. Im not straight okay? I only have eyes for you."

Jungkook mumbles trying to get out of the rope. Jimin's eyes search frantically to see any sharp object they can cut the rope with.
"Jungkook. I have an i dea."

"Shoot."

"Push yourself backward okay?"

"Mm."

Jimin pushes himself forward while Jungkook pushes backward, Both of them had a sheen of sweat covering their foreheads but none of them cared.

"Okay, Well stand up in the count of three okay? One. Two. Three. Okay good, Now crouch down kookie. Yeah--Yeah like that, Then twist like this."

Before Jimin knew it they were face to face with their hands tied infront of them.

"Can you untie it?"

"No. I tried, The knots are too tight."

" okay, There a glass shard tucked behind the wall, But there's a camera, Its only picking up our movements, And im sure by now Taehyung already knows were captured. He can track my phone. My brother isnt good at hacking so it will take him a few hours to get into the system. Their watching us now and we need to somehow hide you cutting the rope. That would be enough time for Tae to hack the system and for us to get out of the room unnoticed. Do you copy, Jeon?"

Jungkook his lips and nods his head.

"How?"

"I have a plan dont worry. Kiss me. Come on."

Jungkook frowns.

"What? Thats your plan?"

"Do it."

", Okay. Fine."

Jungkook kisses him alright, But he was kinda frustrated since he couldnt hold Jimin because of the stupid damn ropes.

"Push me back til' im lying on the ground."

Jimin murmurs against the boy's lips. Jungkook does as he's told.

"I dont get your plan."

Their position was rather---Compromising? In some way? Jimin had his legs open and Jungkook was ontop of him.

"Trust me."

Jimin pushes their hands so the rope was hitting the glass shard.

"If you dont move they'll think this is suspiscious."

"What the heck do you want me to do?!"

Jungkook growls trying to cut the rope slowly.

"Grind you ing prince. Grind on me."

"Are you ing seriou--. Okay . Stay still."

"What the do you think im doing?!"

"Dont ing wiggle your fat ."

"ing hell Jeon, Cut faster."

"Cant you see im trying."

"Oh my god dont--Dont move your hips."

"Im ing grinding and you want me to not move my god damn hips?!"

"N-No--No Jungkook! Just dont--! Stop! Jesus ! Stop."

"Its almost there Mochi. Stop complaining."
Jimin lets out a surprised moan when Jungkook particularly grinds on his crotch accidentally. Jungkook stiffens.

"I-I ing told you. N-not. To move your hips."

The older boy was panting now.

"Sorry!"

"Its fine--Just finish the job."

"Its done."

Jimin lets out a sigh of relief and eyes the camera in the room. Okay, Seem's like Taehyung got into the system. Jimin gets his spare earpiece and plugs it in Jungkook's ear.

"Tae? You there?"

(Jimin, Jungkook. Once you open the door their will be two gaurds. Dont make them scream, or you'll allert the others.)

"On Three baby boy. One. Two. Three."

They both open the door and Jungkook grabs the person in a headchoke with a hand covering his mouth while Jimin snapped the Person's head.

"Jungkook. Stop wasting your time"

Jimin whispers, Jungkook rolls his eyes and snaps the guys neck too. Both of the victims falling on the floor with a thud.

". Jungkook!"

"What?"

"Eunha's from blacklist."

"What?! How do you know."

Jimin points over to a picture frame in hanging in the walls. A picture of Eunha, With the symbol of the Blacklist tattooed on his neck.

"Why?"

"Same as why their group was made."

The couple takes in a sharp breath, Eyes burning against each others.

"To destroy us."

°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•

A short double update!Just cause i cant leave the tragic part of the story out! Comments~! Dont forget your comments~❤

~Hyunnie💕