Chapter 2: Meeting

Túeúr: Lover's from hell

(Namjoon-ah~)

"Baekhyung hyung!"

(Chanyeol said that we should have a meeting, Like all of us.)

"Sure! We're free uhm... later at 12?"

(Lunch is on us!)

"And uh Hyung..."

Jungkook had his eyes wide and was waiting patiently for his father to ask.

(Hmm?)

"Will Jimin be there? And Taehyung?"

Namjoon added the Taehyung so it wouldnt be suspiscious. Jungkook was really curious and he wanted to meet this 'Jimin' he barely had interest in anything, so it was a surprise he took interest in him.

(Taehyung will... But Jimin? Im not sure)

"Oh okay~ Thanks hyung"

Baekhyun ended the call with a shrug, He informed the rest of the Park's too.

"What'd Baekhyun say?"

"He's your uncle! He wasnt sure if Jimin would be there tho"

"Well that's better than anything."

Jungkook said with a shrug he went to his room and wore a simple white shirt, a leather jacket, ripped jeans and black rubber shoes. Grabbing the keys to his car he nodded in Yoongi's direction.

"Where?"

Jungkook mumbled as he passed by his mothers room.

"***** building. 13th floor, Room 230."
Jin said while kissing the top of Jungkook's hair, The said guy cringed and Jin chuckled.

"Take care honey, Meet ya there."

"Yes mom"

He mumbled, He slammed the door of his lamborghini stopping by a coffee shop, buying a Americano for take out and driving to his destination.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°••°•°•°°•°•°••°•°

"Jungkook!"

He heard his mom shout when he got in the building. Wincing he went over to them hugging the familiar faces he'd pass by.

"Jungkook, Yoongi. This is Taehyung!"

Taehyung stared at Jungkook scanning him head to toe.

"Jimin would like you"

Taehyung said while nodding his head and pointing to Jungkook.

"Excuse me?"

The said guy looked at him, surprised. Taehyung shrugged and went over to his seat. Once the rest of the people had arrived they took their respective seats and Chanyeol together with .

"How are you suppossed to know who's Jimin?"

Yoongi said to Jungkook, The raven haired guy shrugged.

"I dont think he's coming"

He mumbled, dissappointed.

"As you all know we all are gathered here to discuss about the blacklist.."

Namjoon started.

"Apperantly they are planning to take over the both of us..."

"Me and Chanyeol along with his husband and mine will devise a plan. For tonight we are giving you time to share your thoughts with each other and reconcile"

The speakers suddenly turned into static. Someone yawned and it reverbrated throught the walls of the room.

"How boring"

"Jiminie!"

Baekhyun shouted with a smile.

"Hmm. Hi mom"

Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"This Jimin's good."

He said while nudging his frowning brother.

"Where are you honey?"

Chanyeol said using the mic.

"You wanna see?"

He said excitedly.

"You guys wanna see? Its ing amazing!"

Jimin said through the mic he was using.

"Its certainly much much more interesting than discussing plans."

Chanyeol was about to protest but he was cut off.

"Uh uh uh dad, We have lots of time to talk about those stupid plans. Stop worrying. Lets have fun! Right Jeon's?"

The Jeon's cheered and hooted.

"Park's?"

A series of ' yeah's' were heard and Jimin smiled.

"Thats the spirit."

Taehyung kicked his feet up the table.

"Jimin"

He muttered, The room fell silent.

"Tae"

"I want the blood of these drug dealers everywhere"

Taehyung said with a smirk.

"Mmhmm. Request granted"

The tv and they were greeted with a sight of a person leaning on his motorcycle.

"This working?"

He said staring at the camera. It was dark so his face wasnt seen.

"Yep"

Chanyeol said getting comfortable on the chair he was sitting on. He threw his arm on Baekhyun's shoulder lazily, eyes trained on his son.

Jimin grabbed the camera and hooked it on top of a wall,the carrot-top walked over to what looks like a steal door gripping an axe. He swung it and broke the door know with ease. He kick's the door open. And was greeted with three dumbfounded men in black. Jimin laughs and pulls the trigger before they could ever react.

He goes inside where the camera couldnt see him, He skipped over to a room where it said 'Authorized Personel only' and hacks the system.

Jungkook stares at a orange haired hot man staring at a camera. He was wearing a black mask so he couldnt really see his whole face. But he is handsome, thats for sure.

Jimin hums and walks over to another room, He slams the door open and all eyes were on him, The scrambled up to grab their guns and start throwing knives in the carrot tops direction. He calmly dodges everything and throws them back, Hitting every target in the middle on their head, As the people drop dead he grabs his gold dagger and goes straight to this guy who looked like the leader.

"Round and round the cobbler's bush~"

He sings teasingly and he walks around the frozen guy.

"The monkey chased the weasle"

He dissappears for a moment but he still continued singing. 

"The monkey thought 'twas all in fun"

They heard faint footsteps and Baekhyun stared at the watch the guy had, It looked nice.

"Jiminie, I want his watch"

"M'kay mom"

They heard Jimin answer and suddenly he had the guy on a headlock, His gold dagger digging into the neck of the guy slowly drenching it in blood.

"Pop! Goes the weasle~"

The carrot top slices the guys neck swiftly and everything turns black. The tv turned into static a few minutes later and a picture popped out.

I'll be there in a minute. Have fun before i get there.

~Park Jimin.

It read. Jungkook smiles.

"Park Jimin"

He mutters under his breath.

"Interesting as "

He says. Baekhyun claps and the rest of them does. Taehyung then goes over to the stage and starts blasting music, And everybody in the room just started partying and chatting and drinking wine.

Baekhyun screeched when a hand was placed on a table, Blood still there.

" JIMIN"

Taehyung shouted sheilding his plate.

"What the Jimin?I said i wanted the watch! Just. The. Watch."

"You werent specific mom!"

Jimin chuckled when his mom tried to hit him.

"Anyways, Jiminie c'mere i want you to meet your uncle!"

Jimin grumbled and fiddled with his fingers.

"But dad..."

"No buts!"

Chanyeol drags Jimin over to his childhood bestfriend.

"Namjoonie, Jinnie Hyung, This is jimin!"

Jimin looks down and bows politely tucking the lose strands of his orange locks behind his ears.

"Ah! Jiminie~ Its nice to finally meet you! Yoongi, Jungkook!"

Jin shouts, The two scrambles in their parents direction and Jimin shuffles his feet akwardly, still not meeting their eyes.

"Jiminie, This is Yoongi and Jungkook, Yoongi, Jungkook, This is Jimin!"

Jimin bows and accepts the hands that were offered to him shaking them politely.

"Im sorry if he's like this, He's really shy. He's just confident when he's killing"

Jimin flushed and stepped on his fathers foot. Chanyeol laughs and messes his sons hair.

"S'fine"

Jungkook managed to say. Jimin's eyes snapped up when he heard the low voice, seeking for its owner. His eyes landed on a rave haired boy, 2 inches taller than him, twirling his pistol in hand.

"Its nice to meet you,"

Jungkook said his lips as he checks Jimin out.

"Jimin"

His name rolled off delightfuly on Jungkook's lips. He stood up straighter, less akward and removes his mask, They revealed his soft plump red lips. Jungkook wanted to devour them at that time.

"I should say the same,"

Jungkook remained straight faced when Jimin spoke using his soft voice.
"Jungkook"

He says with a smile, waving at the guy. Chanyeol excuses himself and Jimin does the same. Jungkook's eyes followed Jimin's retreating figure as he exits the room.

"Follow him"

He hears Yoongi mutter. He walks over to where Jimin went and sees him leaning over the balcony, he was lazily sprawled on a couch (how did a counch get there), He was sipping what looked like Orange juice as he stared at the cars. The wind blows his soft orange locks and Jungkook finally gets courage to speak.

"Hey"

Jungkook starts. Jimin looks behind his shoulder and smiles, he pats the space next to him on the sofa and eagerly sits next to Jimin.

"I never really liked crowded places, Scares the out of me, Want some?"

Jimin offers his drink to Jungkook and he shakes his head, Declining politely.

"Really? Why? I thought you were a people person"

"Nah i like being alone."

Jungkook looks offended for abit and makes a move to stand up but Jimim tugs his wrist.

"Your an exception, I like your company"

Jimin says sipping on his drink. Jungkook sits down again and stares at the moving cars.

"Why would you hate people?"

"I in starting conversations, That probably why i dont attend family gatherings and parties"

Jungkook hums and pulls out his silver dagger he starts playing with it using the tips of his fingers, It was a habit he had.

"Your daggers nice"

"Your's is too"

Jimin passes his dagger to Jungkook and the raven haired guy inspects it with a piercing gaze.

"My grandfather gave that to me"

Jimin said with a sigh.

"Where is he now?"

"In hell"

Jimin says jokingly. Jungkook smiles and throws the dagger back to Jimin.

"I guess we'll be meeting him there."

Jungkook answers. Taehyung walks over to the two with a smile.

"Things are getting serious inside."

Taehyung said, Jungkook stands up and pulls Jimin with him.

"C'mon babe"

Jimin giggles.

"What an akward way to start flirting, baby"

Jungkook shakes his head and pushes Jimin in the room, They both walk to their seats silently and Baekhyun starts speaking.

"We found out that Blacklist had been contacting this guy named, Kibum. He goes by the name of Key when he kills. Kinda like a stage name of some sort. I need two volunteers from both clans to hunt him down and interogate this son of a "

Jimin raises his hand the minute his mom says volunteer, Baekhyun ushers him up the stage and Jimin walks over confidently, Jumping on the stage and not bothering to use the stairs he nods at his mother, clasping back his mask on.

"From the Jeon's?"

Jungkook was busy with the game he was playing on his phone so didnt exactly hear what theu were talking about. Most of the people in the room were scared because they say that Key was smart. He uses this to kill his opponents quickly, But ofcourse, Jimin was much more experienced than him. Yoongi nudges his brother and Jungkook glares at him because he dies in the game.

"Jungkook volunteers"

Yoongi says witha shrug. Jungkook raises an eyebrow when he's dragged up the stage and suddenly he's standing beside Jimin stiffly. He relaxes a moment later when Baekhyun tells him what to do. People start to leave but Jimin drags him to a bathroom stall. He kisses his cheek swiftly and leaves in a blink of an eye. Jungkook grabs the paper Jimin slipped into his pocket and smiles.

I'll see you tomorrow, Jeon.

~Park Jimin

Jungkook walks to his car and cracks his knuckles. Tomorrow's gonna be fun.

°•°•°•°•°•°°•°••°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°••°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The is this. XD

~Hyunnie❤