Chapter 4: Prince Charming & Mochi

Túeúr: Lover's from hell

The first thing he sees when he opens the door is a huge boquet of red flowers that was (quite literally) shoved in his face.

"Woah, Okay goodevening to you too."

" sorry. I thought your mom would open the door."

Jimin laughs and pushes the flowers down so he can catch sight of Jungkook's face. Oh god he looked hot. . Jimin hoped he looked just as good.

"HI THERE!"

Baekhyung screams and pushes Jimin away from the door.

"Goodevening Unc--"

"You can call me mom too honey, Oh! Are these for me?"

Jungkook nods his head with a cute smile. He pushes the boquet of roses and Baekhyung accepts it.

"How sweet, dear. Here's Jimin, You both have a good night okay? Dont forget to use protection!"

Baekhyung screams at the couple when Jimin started dragging Jungkook out of their house.

"Calm down! We've got the rest of the night."

Jungkook says in a light teasing tone. Jimin scoffs.

"Oh god shut up you brat! I just wanted to get as far from the house as possible, My mom tends to get--Embarrassing."

"Hmm, Thats why."

Silence. Jimin looks away feeling shy. Jungkook clears his throat and tugs at Jimin's wrist this time.

"You look beautiful by the way."

Jimin blushes at the compliment, Biting his bottom lip shyly. Jungkook glances back and sees him doing that. He smiles, Feeling abit giddy himself.

"Dont do that Jimin. Your tempting me."

Jimin squeeks.

"Y-Ya! Its hyung to you! Im older!"

"I look ing older than you shut up and get in the car."

Jimin laughs and climbs on the passenger seat of Jungkook's car. His car smelt like his cologne and something very citrus and Jimin loved it. He sinks into the black leather and releases a content sigh. The engine roars to life and they start moving before Jimin could even blink.

"Comfy?"

Jungkook asks, A smile still playing on his lips.

"Very."

A few moments of silence and Jimin sits up. Jungkook passes a red light but Jimin didnt care. Even if the police saw their faces anyways, They should know better not to touch them.

"So where are we going?"

"Park."

"My last name?"

Jimin asks cheekily, Jungkook laughs and steps on the gas, Fingers tapping against the wheel.

"Yes your last name. Were watching fireworks."

"How romantic."

Jimin teases, Jungkook just tells him to shut up with no hint of anger in his voice whatsoever. Jimin flips his tangerine hair back and pulls out his gun, loads it, And hooks it back in his belt. He tugs out 3 shuriken's (Ninja star's) And slips them in his converse.

"Do you need that?"

Jungkook asks. Jimin rolls his eyes and shoots Jungkook a look.

"I saw your sniper under the backseat Jeon. You have a dagger in your back pocket and a ing pistol behind your drivers seat. Im not the only one who's making sure am i?"

Jungkook laughs again and his lips. Jimin turned him on so much it was unbelievable. He tosses Jimin a knowing smile and returns his eyes on the road. As much as Jungkook was a reckless driver, He didnt want to kill Jimin on their first date. Wow, Jeon Jungkook being considerate. That's new.

"Your a very observative person Park. Oh and fix your belt. Your daggers not stable, One hundred percent chance if you do a back flip it will slip and probably injure you."

Jimin grins. Why was this Jeon so appealing? , If he keeps doing that Jimin's not gonna be able to hold back. Jungkook gestures Jimin to open the compartment on his side. Jimin does and Jungkook grabs a packet of cigarettes, He gets one and carelessly tosses the pack back in the compartment. Jimin kicks it close and rolls down his window.

"Lighter."

Jimin grabs the lighter inside Jungkook's pocket and lights the boy's cancer stick. He returns it and looks out the window. They pass by a building and Jimin squints. Didnt he warn this people already? He pushes his face out of the window and screams. Jungkook slows down as he does so.

"MOTHERERS! IM GIVING YOU ONE MORE ING DAY TO CLOSE THAT GODDAMN DRUG BUILDING OR IM ING COMING HERE TOMORROW TO BLOW ALL YOUR HEADS OUT. AND IM NOT STOPPING UNTIL ALL YOUR ING BLOOD IS ON MY GODDAMN HANDS!""

Jimin screams, But none of them seems to care. Jungkook rolls his eyes and presses his foot on the breaks. He presses a button to take out the roof of his car and grabs Jimin's gun.

"ing know who your messing with."

Jungkook growls out, He picks his cigarette off his mouth and shoots the person nearest to them, Startling everyone in their range. Jimin grabs his gun and winks at Jungkook.

"I'll finish this babe. Drive."

Jungkook returns his cigarette on his mouth and drives. Jimin, was standing up now, Orange hair blown backwards looking badass, He had one knee on the seat as he expertly shoots three more people and raises his bad finger at the remaining people out the building when they started screaming curses at him. Not gonna lie, Jungkook found it hot.

"ONE ING DAY! ALL IM GIVING YOU!" 

He shoots his last bullet on the tire of the delivery truck that was parked infront of the building, After that he plops back down in his seat and sighs. He loads his gun again while grumbling under his breath.

"ing s wasted my goddamn bullets."

"You called me babe."

Jimin grins not minding as the roof of Jungkook's car closes on them again as he stares at the younger boy, He's facing Jungkook now, A mischevious glint in his eyes that made Junkook squirm abit.

"Whats wrong with it?"

"N-Nothing!"

Jungkook's ears flush red and Jimin felt a sense of pride rise in his heart because he was the one who made Jungkook like this.
Jimin giggles and pinches the mafia's cheek sitting down properly and picking the cigarette off of Jungkook's mouth for him to use it.

"Hey!"

Jimin just blows the younger a flying kiss (With smoke flying everywhere). Jungkook shakes his head with a smile.

"So Jeon Jungkook, Tell me about yourself?"

"What's there to tell?"

"Mm, Favorite color?"

"Red."

"Favorite food?"

"Lamb skewers."

"Favorite movie?"

"Iron man."

"Favorire actor?"

"Tony Starks."

That's when Jimin starts laughing rather loudly.

"Im sorry, Is my favorite actor funny to you?"

Jimin tries to catch his breath but ended up snorting and giggling more, He shook his head profusely making Jungkook frown deeper.

"N-No! No! Its not like that---Its just HAHAHAH J-Just cause its cute! Your cute! You remind me so much of my childhood bestfriend!"

Jungkook looks at Jimin.

"Hey wanna hear a story?"

Jimin nods with a soft smile.

"Since you talked about your childhood bestfriend, I'll tell you about mine. When i was younger, I think i was like 4-5 i think? My dad took me to a park, I was on the swing when i saw a person with dark brown hair fall face first in the sand box, So naturally i came to help. He was crying though. And he had like, The cutest eyesmile and chubby cheeks. I about that, But aside from that, He was the most beautiful person i have met."

*************** Flashback ****************

"Im gonna stay at the swing dad!"

Jungkook's father swooped down to place a kiss on his head, The young boy scrunched my nose up in disgust. And Namjoon just chuckles.

"Sure lil' bunny. I'll come to fetch you later okay? Remember, No fighting!"

He warned the boy, Jungkook nodded obediently and wrote a cross over his heart to promise. Jungkook walked to the swing and sat down humming a unfamiliar tune he had picked up from the radio this morning. He pulls out a strawberry lollipop and tried opening the wrapper as he looked around. Just as his eyes landed on the sand box, A kid that looked just as old as him fell face first in the sand box. Jungkook's eyes widened in concern but a few inconsiderate people around him started laughing at him. Jungkook, Who felt a rush of anger in his heart, stomped his way there.

"Stop laughing at him! If you were in his position would you be happy if people were laughing at you huh?!"

Jungkook may be 5 years old and was still abit jumbly with his words but he still stood up for this person, And besides, He has a more mature mind than other kids anyways because he's already starting training. After Jungkook's speech they all seem to get the idea as they scurry of to wherever they were heading off too. As he went nearer to the now sobbing boy he stops for a moment to stare. He was beautiful, Yes he's a guy, But he's beautiful.

"H-hey! Dont cry! I-i scared them all off!"

The young boy sniffled and looks up.

"Y-You did?"

"Yes i did! See? No one's there anymore!"

"You talk funny!"

The brown haired boy says with a giggle wiping his wet cheeks.

"Hey! That's not nice to say! i just saved you!"

"You did! Your a super hero!"

Jungkook laughs and puts his fist on his hips and puffs his chest out.

"Im YOUR superhero! Not anyone else's"

"Oh! I'll call you Superman then!"

"Noooo! I dont like him! I like Iron Man!"

"But i want to call you superman!"

"But i dont like superman!"

The brown haired boy whines

"Okay fine! Im not calling you a superhero! Your my prince now! Because you saved me! Prince! "

"Okay! That sounds cool! And i'll call you mochi because you look like a rice cake!"

"Whyyy! I wanna be your prince too!"

"But your a rice cake!"

"PRIIIIIIINNCEEEEE!"

"MOOOCHIIIIII"

Their relationship was a healthy amount of teasing, Sweetness and mischievousness, And Jungkook had to be dragged away from the young boy by his dad EVERYTIME while he was wailing, After him and his little mochi had met. They became the best of friends for 2 years, Until Jungkook's bestfriend had to move out.

"W-w-what?!"

"Im sorry, Prince charming. But my mom says we need to leave and today is the last day we will see each other!"

"But that's unfair! Why do you have to leave!"

Jungkook was crying now, Tears streaming down his youthful face. His bestfriend walks forward to wipe away the tears from Jungkook's face.

"Here. So you wont be sad."

The young boy offers Jungkook the same strawberry lollipop when they first met each other. Jungkook just cried more.

"Dont be sad! Prince charming's arent supposed to be sad! You should be strong and awsome!"

"I AM all that! But my mochi is leaving and i SHOULD be sad."

Jungkook sighs and tugs out the Iron man ring he had on his finger.

"Mochi give me your small hand!"

"Hey! Its not that small!"

The boy pouts but immediately pushes his hand forward. Jungkook slips the ring on the boys finger and looked at his bestfriend dead on the eye.

"Mochi. Listen to me, Your not allowed to LIKE anyone but me okay? Dont go replacing me! I promise if we meet again when were older Im gonna marry you. And i'll be your REAL Prince Charming. Pinky promise!"

The older boy stared at Jungkook and beamed. He nods his head and links their pinkies together.

"Pinky promise!"

"Good."

Jungkook sighs again, When he hears the familiar honking of his bestfriends car. The boy tiptoed and planted a soft kiss on Jungkook's cheek.

"Byebye for now Prince!"

Jungkook grits his teeth.

"Bye for NOW mochi. Im gonna miss you."

"Mm, Miss you too!"

And then the boy dashes his way to his car. Leaving a sad, broken hearted 7 year old standing infront of a familiar red sand box in a park.

**************** End ****************

"Til' now i still havent found my Mochi. God i miss him so much you know? but i figured its impossible i'll meet him again. And besides, I think i like someone better now."

Jimin, Who had his mouth open the minute Jungkook said 'mochi' still was unresponsive while staring at Jungkook. Jungkook was smiling at him but was replaced by a frown when he saw Jimin's expression.

"Jiminie? Hey what's wrong?"

"Hell to the no."

Jimin whispers.

"Excuse me?"

"No ing way."

Jungkook scratches his head while he pulls on the breaks of the car.

"Were here...?"

Jimin's clammy hands reached over to grab his phone. He pulls it out and there, Dangling on a silver chain, On the upper right of his phone, Was an Iron man ring that looked awfully familiar wait what the ?!

"WHAT THE ?!"

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god."

Jimin chanted again and again fingers still shaking. Jungkook now had the same expression Jimin had a few minutes ago.

"Y-You kept it?!"

"Shouldnt i have?! You told me you would marry me! You said you would be my Prince! I held ON to that pinky stupid ing promise!"

"I still havent eaten the lollipop you gave me that day you know."

"Okay , Jungkookie that's just weird."

"Hey! Its not weird! Its called keeping piece of your memory!"

"Your the most stupid ing Prince ever."

"Your calling me stupid! You still look like a rice cake!"

"THE ?!"

"What you gonna do about it huh? Shorty?"

Jungkook teased, Jimin glowed bright red. They missed this.

"So what if im short! Atleast i dont have a big nose!"

"My nose is not that big!"

"IT IS!"

"MOCHI!"

Jimin growled and pushed both of his fist upward to hit Jungkook in his chest, But with a swift movement Jungkook caught both of Jimin's wrist and pinned them against his the cars's window. He shifted his body weight so he was half ontop of Jimin.

"Missed you."

Jungkook mumbles out. Jimin laughs and bumps their nose together playfully.

"Guess destiny DID want you to marry me."

"I will though."

"I dont mind, Prince Charming."

"Jungkookie is okay now."

"Mm."

With a small arch of Jimin's back their lips collided softly. Molding against each other almost perfectly.

"Cmon Mochi. Wouldnt wanna be late, Fireworks start in five minutes."

Jimin shakes his head, Jungkook gets out of the car and opens the door. Jimin raises his brow, As if asking what the Jungkook was doing. Jungkook grins.

"Courtesy. I am a Prince after all."

Jungkook says with a wink, Jimin laughs and slips his small fingers on Jungkook palm. They slowly walk towards a tree and settled down while the fireworks in the sky gradually increased, No words needed as Jimin placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder, Legs tucked against his arms. Jungkook had one leg up, A hand around Jimin's waist and his other hand playing with the grass.

"Im glad i found you, You know."

Jimin whispers.

"Mm. You have no idea how much im glad too."

•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•°°•°•°°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•

This chapter ended up fluffier than i expected but.. Yeah! I hope you like it? Comments!

~Hyunnie💕