Tomorrow Part 2

Red Doored Residents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung silently watched the scene playing out outside the buggy, not even glancing at the food that sat in front of the them. Jungkook was digging in, unaware of the chaos that had yet again erupted in their little family. Seokjin and Yoongi were having a glaring match to see who'd burn the other to bits with their eyes faster. And Jimin clung onto Yoongi's arm with puffy eyes, trembling lips and dried blood splotched on his forehead where he'd been hit with the pencil case.


"Who the are you to hit him like that!? Yoongi yelled at Seokjin, his voice never wavering despite the slight age difference. Seokjin blanched at the lack of formality in the younger's words for a second before turning his gaze cold again. But he wasn't the only one shocked. Everyone, save Jungkook, stared at Yoongi open mouthed.


You see, Yoongi was probably the most well-behaved of all of the boys. Of course his lack of motivation to move did play a part. But, he was respectful. At all times. In fact, Namjoon could actually recall several of such instances where Yoongi had "disciplined" him when he refused to listen to Seokjin. So of course it was a shock to see their hyung act that way.

Seokjin, however, stared at the boy unperturbed as he answered back without flinching, "I don't see why I need to answer that question."


He saw a nerve twitch on Yoongi's neck as the boy bit back dangerously, "why in the ing hell did you do it, you !" He grabbed Seokjin's collar pulling him down to his height.


Seokjin remain placid and replied back coolly, "he was lying."


If Yoongi was angry before, he looked ready to murder now.


And he threw the first punch, sending Seokjin flying across the dead train tracks. He lunged at the taller, stronger man, after shoving a protesting Jimin off of himself, and proceeded to punch his sides.


"You !" Yoongi stilled his movements to pull his face closer to his own. "Is that how you deal with kids? Huh!?" A punch, that was sure to leave a metallic taste in Seokjin's mouth. "Don't you see the blood on his forehead!? Huh?" A kick in the ribs that sounded a little too close to target.


"Hyung!" Jimin's voice called out making Yoongi turn back to the boy who had his hands clasped together and looked terrified with large eyes and unshed tears hanging off his eyelashes. Seokjin took the opportunity and flipped him over, now straddling Yoongi. He threw a punch. Then two. Then a knee to the ribs.


By the time Namjoon and Hoseok came after hearing the commotion, both the boys were bloodied and bruised. Yoongi more than the other. Namjoon helped Seookjin up towards the buggy, whereas Hoseok was carrying Yoongi on his back.


And as he climbed up the carriage, Yoongi couldn't help but look back at the brown haired twelve year old, expecting fear, disgust or disappointment to reflect in his eyes, like he could see in the other's. But, the look of admiration made Yoongi smile.


"It was worth the bruise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter